Thread: Air Miles Mega Miles 2019: Mar 21 - Apr 25

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Well I am proud of myself I am done with 3 of my Mega Miles Offer
    BMO
    Sobeys (bought 2 Gift cards)
    Shell ( bought a Gift )
    Rexall (used the 190 airmiles also used the $5.00 coupon from survey)
    Now all I have to do is Metro.Will used the Redeem Airmiles offer for both
    This was easier than I thought.
    Last edited by flemeth; Mon, Mar 25th, 2019 at 01:14 PM.
    2shopmom, walkonby and sesterce like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

If didn't already register, then "Rewarding your opinion" is also an easy and free option, and same is Hudson bay offer if didn't already use before. you don't need to have any HBC points worked for me during STB.
    sesterce likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks to everyone who responded re: my questions about giftcards qualifying. Since there were apparent contradictory results, I decided to try to get a direct answer from AM. I had also noticed a problem with one of the usual partners not showing up on the airmiles site. Also turns out all the categories of partners did not appear for me.

Fast forward - I got a call from an AM rep (a supervisor I think) who told me that I had actually discovered a bug on the site and tech was in the process of fixing it. I’m in QC, don’t know if other provinces are /were affected - as of Friday nite it had not been fixed.

Responding to some of the previous posts (including mine!):

Re: giftcards - we need to read the T&C for each offer from each partner to see if GCs are excluded. If it does not say they are excluded, then it should be ok.

Staples is still an AM partner and have no plans to leave. They just didn’t do an offer this round. But they are one of the partners you can shop at for the BMO $250 spend offer. Did not check out the airmilesshops stores but I think it’s the same but please check for yourself.

Re: the Rewarding Your Opinions offer - it’s not enough to register - you have to complete a survey - see the T&C for details. Fyi, previously some of us were frustrated because we would be asked a ton of questions and then told we did not qualify for the survey. It’s typical behavior from a lot of survey companies - their way of getting the info they want without having to pay out for it

Good luck with your shops everyone!
    Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Sat, Mar 23rd, 2019 at 11:45 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Okay so and my other question is why do you all think that you need to spend whatever amount to earn that one air mile app for just a regular spend like I know where does it say that or is that just so that it's registered on your account they can see it the points are added smoothly or did I miss something that says you had to spend $20 at each location

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    I know people keep bringing this up but last promo there was no minimum amount required and I don't see any changes for this promo.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Rexall done

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I did the Rexal redeem 190 today and that was a mission from shopping to trying to check out

Shopping: I find it extremely hard to spend 25.00 in that store
    Check Out: The cashier tried numerous times to make the coupon work and the 190 point and each time she said they did not work together. She then called someone else and she also could not get it to work. So at the end of it all they started again and she discount a case of pop by 5.00 to compensate for the 5.00 coupon (omg 5.77 for a 12 of pop). Then the 190 point redemption worked but she said that I did not get the 40 bonus points only the base points so after that transaction she did a manual one and adjust 40 point onto my airmiles. If I remember right from last year the bonus points do not show on the receipt right away.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Samsung offer is also an easy option if didn't use before.
    hcao likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I did Rexall today. Come on Metro!

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Samsung offer is also an easy option if didn't use before.
    Can I do this offer if I am an Apple user?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I did the Rexal redeem 190 today and that was a mission from shopping to trying to check out

Shopping: I find it extremely hard to spend 25.00 in that store
    Check Out: The cashier tried numerous times to make the coupon work and the 190 point and each time she said they did not work together. She then called someone else and she also could not get it to work. So at the end of it all they started again and she discount a case of pop by 5.00 to compensate for the 5.00 coupon (omg 5.77 for a 12 of pop). Then the 190 point redemption worked but she said that I did not get the 40 bonus points only the base points so after that transaction she did a manual one and adjust 40 point onto my airmiles. If I remember right from last year the bonus points do not show on the receipt right away.
    @Thatdone I also have the same issue as you . I can never find anything at a reasonable price.
    Miss Molly likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

What is the price for the pizza at Metro?
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Thatdone I also have the same issue as you . I can never find anything at a reasonable price.
    I bought a loaf of bread for $1.99, a discontinued M and M's frozen soup for around $3 and an umbrella. I paid $3 and change after redeeming the air miles. There are some Rexalls that have a lot of manager's stickers but this one wasn't like that today.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I did that during STD promo, sign up from laptop and entered airmile number in my samsung account and got points as valid STD offer. I have samsung phone but not competible for samsung pay app. I tried from comp. just in case and that work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    Can I do this offer if I am an Apple user?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    Regular price is $13.95 ($13.99) it’s been a month or so.

Occasionally on sale for $9.99. Very good pizza IMO.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

$13.99 after tax 15.81 and that was huge (Extra large). The crust was better than Pizza Pizz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information