User Tag List

Page 178 of 233 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hello friends,

I have two separate optimum accounts in the family. One member has a spend $XXX.XX by October 30th 2019 and receive xx,xxx points. Theres an upcoming 20x WUS $50 and 5,000 BONUS points if you pay with PCO Mastercard. If I use my PCO Mastercard which has my personal linked Optimum card on my family members they should still a) qualify for the $ total towards the spend amount before October 2019 and receive points (it mentions it can be combined with other offers b) receive the 20X the points AND the 5,000 bonus points ? And I am assuming that I will just receive the base 10 pts per dollar spent that will be credited to my personal linked account.

thank you very much for any insight.

sue.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

We have 3 accounts in our home including one with PC mastercard. I always use mastercard for payment no matter which optimum card I have used for points. And I always got points related to used optimum card. While points for mastercard I receive later in account including those 5000 bonus points.

Quote Originally Posted by suependous View Post
    hello friends,

I have two separate optimum accounts in the family. One member has a spend $XXX.XX by October 30th 2019 and receive xx,xxx points. Theres an upcoming 20x WUS $50 and 5,000 BONUS points if you pay with PCO Mastercard. If I use my PCO Mastercard which has my personal linked Optimum card on my family members they should still a) qualify for the $ total towards the spend amount before October 2019 and receive points (it mentions it can be combined with other offers b) receive the 20X the points AND the 5,000 bonus points ? And I am assuming that I will just receive the base 10 pts per dollar spent that will be credited to my personal linked account.

thank you very much for any insight.

sue.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

3 emails and 1 Facebook message later and Optimum has finally given me all my points. I swear their customer service people don't read.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    3 emails and 1 Facebook message later and Optimum has finally given me all my points. I swear their customer service people don't read.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    I agree with you 100% @Miss Molly that’s the reason I always call instead of emails
    ROMEO likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    We have 3 accounts in our home including one with PC mastercard. I always use mastercard for payment no matter which optimum card I have used for points. And I always got points related to used optimum card. While points for mastercard I receive later in account including those 5000 bonus points.
    Hi uanoor,

thank you so much for your help, I appreciate you sharing your experience!! have a great weekend friend !

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have this offer buy one get one free. I just wondering if I buy 10 , could I get 5free?Name:  IMG_8050.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  551.6 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Tweets77 and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

It says limit 1. My experience I only got 1 free when I bought 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by lynngao28 View Post
    I have this offer buy one get one free. I just wondering if I buy 10 , could I get 5free?Name:  IMG_8050.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  551.6 KB

ROMEO, Purdee and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I have this offer buy one get one free. I just wondering if I buy 10 , could I get 5free?
    How large is your family? ;p

Offers that say "limit 1" are supposed to be one free item per account that has the offer. So, to buy five and get five free, you'd need to have the offer on five accounts, and get two items on each.
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    How large is your family? ;p

Offers that say "limit 1" are supposed to be one free item per account that has the offer. So, to buy five and get five free, you'd need to have the offer on five accounts, and get two items on each.
    I will plan to buy 4, just want to clear if I could 2 free. If there is limited, I just buy 2

ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I will plan to buy 4, just want to clear if I could 2 free. If there is limited, I just buy 2

Its limit 1 you can only buy 2 get one of them free. If you buy 4 you will only get one free.but if hubby has an account you can buy 2 on his card to get one of those free

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My offers have gone from 20+ most of which is for things I buy regularly to around 5 or 6, most of which is on stuff I never buy !
    This started about 6 weeks ago, and I can't explain it. Fortunately my wife has her own card and mostly gets 20+ offers.
    Would it do any good to discuss this with a CS rep, and has anyone else had a similar experience ? Thanks.
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    My offers have gone from 20+ most of which is for things I buy regularly to around 5 or 6, most of which is on stuff I never buy !
    This started about 6 weeks ago, and I can't explain it. Fortunately my wife has her own card and mostly gets 20+ offers.
    Would it do any good to discuss this with a CS rep, and has anyone else had a similar experience ? Thanks.
    I know that when I go through periods of shopping less often and/or spending less at PCO grocery banners, I tend to get fewer offers after a while, down into the range of 5-6 new ones so that I have about 10 in total including my saved ones.

In addition, it does feel like few of those 5-6 are for things I buy regularly, but this could be at least partly because of the small number of offers. If I had more in total, more of them might be familiar, but I haven't tracked the numbers (and don't plan to) to see if they support this.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The RESP contest rules link is still a 404 error page. I tweeted again to Shoppers but have yet to receive a reply. Contest ends in about a week or is it the 15th?
    Purdee likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

OK, someone at the Shoppers account finally replied yesterday. Sent the link today.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

the link worked for me just now https://files.shoppersdrugmart.ca/20...t_Rules_En.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    OK, someone at the Shoppers account finally replied yesterday. Sent the link today.
    Ciel likes this.

Page 178 of 233 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 ... LastLast

Thread Information