User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: Air Miles Shop the Block 2019: Nov 14-Dec 27

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Till Sunday Rexall has 100 Bonus Air Miles when you spend $30 or more (good offer but only for Rexall brands). I just want to confirm, we can stack this offer with stb and $5 coupon, right? So after coupon if I spend $35 plus tax It will qualified for stb offer.
    Yes. I spent $32 on Rexall items and $10 on other stuff. I used $5 coupon the $15 coupon from last week's promo (in lieu of 100 AM). I also used the STB coupon. I got 122 AMs.

The Rexall low dose aspirin is B1G1. Also there is a belgian chocolate (seashells) 3 pack ($10) that is great for small gifts.
    uanoor, ROMEO, hcao and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks a lot for replying. I knew well about SDM store brands and nothing about Rexal. I hope eggs on sale will be store brand and also they have other things I need to buy, but still not sure should I go or not, because Rexal is far and go to SDM easily any time. If I can't go will order from Miss fresh for the 5th shop (there is not much difference between 5 & 7shops). We can easily get back that much of cash back from SDM. 2000 airmiles were much convincing than 1200.

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Yes. I spent $32 on Rexall items and $10 on other stuff. I used $5 coupon the $15 coupon from last week's promo (in lieu of 100 AM). I also used the STB coupon. I got 122 AMs.

The Rexall low dose aspirin is B1G1. Also there is a belgian chocolate (seashells) 3 pack ($10) that is great for small gifts.
    hcao likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone else noticed that not all the Shop The Block booklets are the same? Also, there is a coupon for a Metro Gift Basket on-line but not in any of the physical booklets.
    hcao and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RMurp007 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that not all the Shop The Block booklets are the same? Also, there is a coupon for a Metro Gift Basket on-line but not in any of the physical booklets.
    Yes. There are offers online that are not in the booklet. Also there are regional differences also.
    ROMEO, hcao and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Yes. There are offers online that are not in the booklet. Also there are regional differences also.
    Also, while I haven't seen the current STB paper folders in my area (GTA), for past STB and Mega Miles promos, Metro and Sobeys have always had their own versions that didn't include the other's offers.
    ROMEO and Cake like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RMurp007 View Post
    Yes the ones you get at Sobeys have no offers for Metro and the ones at Metro have no offers for Sobeys
    ROMEO and dededi like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I am having trouble getting offers this year. What are the cheap offers you're doing?

I've already used Rewarding your Opinions and will be using Samsung Pay. I am thinking Miss Fresh (I know I've advised others to use that one in the past but I never used it myself LOL). Anyone have a good experience with them? I never used them because I already have Good Food and like it,b ut if it compares with quality I would use it
    ROMEO, hcao and dededi like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

got my last 2.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just finished up STB today.
    1. Filled up at Shell
    2. Spent $50 at Foodland
    3. Spent $55 at MissFresh
    4. Spent over $100 using airmilesshops (amazon.ca)
    5. Spent $30 at floral department at Metro
    6. Booked a hotel room over $100 using hotels.ca
    7. Spent over $600 at Lowes

The only thing really out of the normal (for me) was ordering from Missfresh, but with 500 bonus miles attached to it, I figured it was worth a try. I needed to book a hotel for January anyways, and I bought a new dishwasher from Lowes (which I was headed to do with our without shop the block)

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I hope everyone did as much of STB as you set out to do. I ended up doing no offers instead of three like I initially thought. In the end, it just didn't feel worth the additional effort of stepping outside my usual shopping patterns for 300 BAM plus a few from the individual offers. The key factor in this regard was that there wasn't a single offer that wouldn't have required at least some change in my routine and/or buying something before I needed it and/or spending somewhat more than I would have liked and/or doing an STB deal instead of a better non-STB one.
    ROMEO, Silk and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    I hope everyone did as much of STB as you set out to do. I ended up doing no offers instead of three like I initially thought. In the end, it just didn't feel worth the additional effort of stepping outside my usual shopping patterns for 300 BAM plus a few from the individual offers. The key factor in this regard was that there wasn't a single offer that wouldn't have required at least some change in my routine and/or buying something before I needed it and/or spending somewhat more than I would have liked and/or doing an STB deal instead of a better non-STB one.
    I may have hit one or two but that was it. I found it to be a huge disappointment.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    wendymac, ROMEO and Silk like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I was able to do 7 shops. I could have done 5 with only minor deviations from my regular habits....BUT bought 2 tubes of construction adhesive (Rona and Lowes) and for the additional $12.50 ($8.26 less 20AM x 2) I will get an additional 400AMs.
    I am happy.
    wendymac, ROMEO and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

A quick reminder that based on the past couple of years, the big BAM awards seem unlikely to show up in people's accounts until at least mid-Feb. If you're forgetful and/or the type who may get anxious before then, you may want to write this down for yourself somewhere in plain sight. Last year, I put it on the wall calendar hanging right beside my computer desk.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I like the Air Mikes app. It makes it easier to keep an eye on the AM earned.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Thanks for the reminder, Arjon. I get impatient.
    ROMEO likes this.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information