User Tag List

Page 191 of 233 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 3493
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

CHCH Morning Live had a segment mentioning the Instacart strike today. That will get people's attention as the people working for Instacart are seeking protective equipment and supplies and some financial boosts for delivery work.
    dededi likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This for those that are trying to get a slot time at NoFrills or RCSS but can never find a open slot. This is also for people that may want to place a future order just in case the covid-19 thing keeps going on. I went on both of their websites last night and looked at their next available slot and they were completely booked until April 12. Right at midnight both of their sites showed April 13th completely open. If i were someone that was going to do this i would get my cart ready with what i wanted to purchase then right after midnight grab one of the open spots. I also heard that they are now alowing you to change your cart up to 48 hours before your pickup date so you could just keep modifying your order as the days count down
    Last edited by Thatdone; Tue, Mar 31st, 2020 at 02:48 PM.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Shoppers has a six-day flyer for this week. Electronics deals include $199 Samsung Galaxy smartphone-YMMV so do call stores if you are locating a store with any stock units.

*Samsung.ca is showing the same A10E 32 GB phone for $179.99 online! But factor in shipping.
    https://www.samsung.com/ca/smartphon...axy-a10e-a102/
    Last edited by Ciel; Sat, Apr 4th, 2020 at 12:52 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope you all are staying safe. Wondering if anyone can help answer this question, I have to restock on some skincare and am trying to decide if I should purchase from beautyboutique online or in store. Does anyone know if personal offers (e.g. get x points for every $ spent at ___ brand) are able to be used online? Can they be combined with a total 20x the points offer? I've been able to do that in the past in store but haven't tried with beautyboutique online. I added a few things to my cart and didn't see the personal offer added so I don't want to have it rejected by customer service if I make a claim
    Ciel and dededi like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Illa, I don't know about online shopping, but just wanted to give a heads up that I called the Cosmetic counter at my Shoppers and had them put the things I wanted aside. I went in yesterday right at opening and got my stash (-20% for Seniors in first hour) on the bonus redemption. The cosmetic dept. is completely closed off, I found the cosmetician in the makeup aisle and she let me in to where her till is, so I felt quite safe. Grabbed my stuff and left.
    Ciel, dededi and illa like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4sure5 View Post
    Illa, I don't know about online shopping, but just wanted to give a heads up that I called the Cosmetic counter at my Shoppers and had them put the things I wanted aside. I went in yesterday right at opening and got my stash (-20% for Seniors in first hour) on the bonus redemption. The cosmetic dept. is completely closed off, I found the cosmetician in the makeup aisle and she let me in to where her till is, so I felt quite safe. Grabbed my stuff and left.
    That's great that your local store can set aside items for you! I assume it relates to having enough stock to sell on the floor after your items were reserved. My local store has posted a max. occupancy of 20 persons sign on the door. One employee (hard to be sure without a name badge but he had the store polo shirt on) was standing outside. Did notice that automatic door opener was not activated, so heads up if that is an issue for anyone-maybe call store ahead of time to ensure that the door can open or have the staffer on headcount duty help open the door. Might have been a decision to ensure any shopper entering was mindful of new limit of shoppers.
    4sure5 likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Fans of Stars Wars The Mandolorian-Shoppers is now carrying colouring books with a Mando cover and another with a Baby Yoda cover. Display at my store is near the main cash lane where the newspapers and copier are placed. Could be a good distraction activity if there are more than two in a household or someone is a fan of the show.
    Thatdone likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

New flyer for Saturday-Friday will have a 20x points offer to load (good for Apr 10-12). Weekend 3-day sale. Noticed that the bathroom tissue price is higher $5.99 with limit of 2 at that price and higher after limit.

Mention of a bonus for Call of Duty: Mobile game *up to $67* when you buy a Google Play card between April 1 and June 30, 2020. Card must be used by end of July. See flyer for the fine print details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My experience with a pcexpess order from RCSS
    After waiting two weeks my wife was out anyways and stopped at the store at about 1:45 when our pick up time was for between 1 and 2. She called the store and they told her they were behind and to come back in about a hour and a half. When she went back a while later she had to wait a bit just to get one of the specially marked packing spots. After getting one she called the store again and they told her they would be right out. They did but it still took over a half hour. When she brought the items home we went thru the receipt it ended up we only received just over half of what we ordered. There was also a few item we were billed for that were not in the bags. Normally we would of just gone back to the store but the line up to get in was unreal so we just called the store. The girl that took our call asked us what we were missing and then went and looked for them but could not find them so she told us that someone else must of got them. She then said that the next time we are in that we could just go to the pcexpress counter and there would be a gift card for the money we were out.

I have had great experiences with pcexpess in the past and I have always been very pleased with the service that I have received. These people that work for the stores are doing the best they can in this trying time. It must be hard to be pushed to the limit every day with grumpy people complaining about line ups and available stock when there is nothing they can do about it and there is no sign of any relief for them in the near future.
    I will not use this service again until all of this is over but after that I will use the service when every I need it. Next time I am in a store I will make sure I say thank you to the people that are risking a lot so we can still have access to what we might need
    Last edited by Thatdone; Tue, Apr 14th, 2020 at 02:26 PM.
    Silk, immac2947 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

For PC INSIDERS members: 3 months will be added to current subscribers. Email details coming soon.
    Silk, lotsasavings, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Source: PC Optimum e-mail sent today

Now that we’re all at home, we’re spending even more time online: checking in with family and friends, binge watching shows, and posting updates on social media. The other thing we’re all doing more of is cooking – or at least trying to cook. Figuring out what to have for dinner every night is stressful enough when you can quickly stop for groceries, restaurants are open, and food delivery is plentiful. And that’s just one meal out of three – plus snacks. Every. Day. Not surprisingly, internet searches for recipes and food inspiration are exploding around the world. Here at President’s Choice we spend a lot of time cooking up inspirational and innovative food ideas. So, last week the team from PC Insiders came to me and suggested that we temporarily unlock the exclusive content site that we’ve been developing for our subscribers.

We call it the PC Insiders Project. It’s a website full of food content, including shows, articles, podcasts, how-to videos, and many of our absolutely favourite recipes. Have you ever wondered about the best way to peel a mango? Turns out I’ve been doing it all wrong.

If you’re into something more inspirational, check out Episode One of our Flavour Profile series: the story of Calgary restaurant Calcutta Cricket Club. If their famous Seared Paneer with Honey and Pistachios makes you as hungry as it made me, you’ll find the recipe right there. And we are delighted to introduce Cooking School, a new series featuring at least a dozen of Canada’s top chefs who’ve been making exclusive cooking videos from their home kitchens, on their phones.

So, if you’re looking for a delicious dinner idea – or any meal for that matter – check out the PC Insiders Project here.

Silk, 4sure5 and Thatdone like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Used my 200 pts per $1 spent on books or magazine on a magazine purchase today. 1400 pts-yes!
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I saw on my bill at maxi that I had a store offer points of 2000 but I dont know where that came from but I will take it yes!!!!

EDIT: Checked the flyer and it is for olymel deli meat 1000 for each package they are 3,98$ so 2,98$ after points not bad if I had olymel peelie that would be cheap meat omg!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Apr 20th, 2020 at 10:01 PM.
    Silk and Ciel like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

On the SC Blog, @annedougherty posted about Shoppers' upcoming 5-day points redemption event. If you have the points, start polishing your redemption wish lists.
    4sure5 likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

PC Optimum 20X points event is on May 1-3. See the SC Blog for information in the upcoming May 2 Shoppers flyer.

Page 191 of 233 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 ... LastLast

Thread Information