User Tag List

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Rewards Thread with Aeroplan, airmiles, credit card offers etc.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Rexall's Be Well program is offering 10000 bonus points to new sign-ups now. Program will launch on May 1, 2020 and it replaces the Air Miles program in-stores and online.

https://www.rexall.ca/loyaltyrewards...utm_content=TB

Fine print:
    Terms & Conditions: Offer ends April 28th. Cannot be combined with the February offer. If you had signed up previously to that offer, this offer will not apply

Last edited by Ciel; Wed, Apr 15th, 2020 at 09:47 AM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Air Miles
    You can donate increments of 500 Dream Miles to your charity of choice (Kids Help Phone or Food Banks Canada). You'll get a receipt for $50 donation. See General FAQs
    https://covid-19.airmiles.ca/en/home
    Cake likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Sobeys April 23-29, 2020

Purchase any 4 participating Old El Paso products and get 25 bonus Air Miles.

ON flyer shows 2 for $5 taco sauce, Mexican rice, refried beans, salsa or tortilla bowls. $3 tortilla shells or tortillas (can be $2.50 each if you buy 2 or more)

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Rexall's Be Well signup bonus points offer ends TOMORROW.

*Update April 30. Rexall finally sent out an e-mail today saying I'd have to download the app or pickup a card in-store and activate by May 15 to get my bonus Be Well points. Hmm, that'll be a challenge as the library near one store is closed and I'd have to lug my laptop to connect to wi-fi without being caught in a park by the library.

Remember to sign up for Be Well™ by May 15 by downloading the app or picking up a card in store.
    Once you have registered your account with this email address, we will award you the $4* in redeemable value, that’s 10,000 pts.
    *Points will be awarded by May 31.
    Pick up a card in store or download the app.
    Health. Wellness. Rewards.™ All in one program.
    Getting started is easy.
    Step 1
    Download the Be Well app
    or get the card in-store
    Step 2
    Register your card to
    start earning points
    Step 3
    Scan your card every time
    you shop
    Step 4
    Connect to your pharmacy to
    easily manage prescriptions
    Wellness. Rewarded.™
    Shop. Earn. Save. Repeat.™
    Maximize your points by activating your weekly personalized offers, and shopping Be Well™ promotions and events.
    Earn 10 points for
    every $1 spent
    25,000 points = $10
    redeemable cash value

Finally, there's a link to the Be Well program on the far right of the Rexall homepage: https://www.rexall.ca/bewell
    Last edited by Ciel; Thu, Apr 30th, 2020 at 11:04 AM.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Hudson Bay Rewards program changes take effect in August 2020-various dates depending on province or city.

1000 HBC pts=$5 instant cash off purchase.
    No longer able to redeem points for HBC gift cards.
    Look for an HBC e-mail from Sat. July 18 in your inbox-item is at top of e-mail before the promotions. Glad I checked the e-mail before assuming it was just another sales alert!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

This week at Hudson Bay stores for Hudson Bay Rewards members:
    crafter likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Air Miles>AirMilesShops

New e-mail shows some new shops are added to the Shops including Walmart and Hot Topic.

There's a note that as of Jan. 4,2021 Hudson Bay is temporarily unavailable.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Airmilesshops.ca Check to see which stores partner with AM for points!

CartersOshKosh 1 AM per $20 (bit miffed to see an item I ordered online yesterday has a price reduction today. I want to do a shopping spree)

Simons 1 AM per $20 (however, I seemed to have lost the affliated link once I logged into my Simons account-doubtful my order tonight will net me 3 AM but I'll update if I get them)-lots of things on sale including hosiery, clothing, home & decor items.

Multiplier AM events on now with select partners until Jan 27.

Jan.28 update-Air Miles informed me that I added 3 Cash AM to my AM tally (thought it could be 2x the AM but hey, the AM Shops link did work)!
    Wish I had done this from 4 years ago.
    Last edited by Ciel; Thu, Jan 28th, 2021 at 07:42 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am using the best no fee Air Miles credit card in Canada "BMO Air Miles Mastercard" and I earned a lot of rewards from this card.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I know of this card via Sobey's and also my alumni association but the local BMO has limited hours and is not near me. I'll probably deactivate my Air Miles loyalty card once I can redeem my next $10 set of points (still a few points away) as I don't shop at Air Miles stores very often.

Got an e-mail from Hudson Bay about a new Mastercard with Neo Financial (never heard of it) with rewards and other benefits:
    https://hudsonsbay.neofinancial.com/...NCH_LEARN-MORE

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Air Miles at Sobeys (ON) Feb.11-17

Get 5 Air Miles Bonus Miles wub a $5 Instant Plinko (OLG) ticket

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Air Miles
    Cannot collect them on LCBO purchases as of today. Headline spotted on the morning shows.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Hudson Bay Mastercard holders
    A couple of points to take notice of if you are still using your HBC M/C-found the info under the How Do I Redeem HBC points FAQ:

Can I still use my existing Hudson’s Bay Mastercard or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card?

Yes, you can continue to use your existing card and make payments on your account. There is no immediate impact to Hudson's Bay Mastercard or Hudson's Bay Credit Card accounts. The last day you can use your card is May 3, 2021.
    What is happening to my existing Hudson’s Bay Credit Card/Hudson’s Bay Mastercard?

The new Hudson’s Bay Mastercard powered by Neo is replacing our existing card programs and will become available this spring. All existing cardholders will be required to re-apply for the new Hudson’s Bay Mastercard powered by Neo if they wish to continue with a Hudson’s Bay Mastercard. Through our new partnership with Neo Financial, customers will continue to earn points on purchases outside of Hudson’s Bay while getting cashback at thousands of local and national Neo partners. If you’re a Hudson’s Bay Mastercard or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card holder, we encourage you to reserve your card here.
    https://support.thebay.com/s/article...ay-Credit-Card

Mom has their card and I somehow doubt she noticed the upcoming change. She does not use the card often so I will ask her to show me her last statement from winter.
    Cake likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Air Miles Estate Matters

Estate matters

We are sorry to hear about your loss. If you are looking to transfer Miles on behalf of a deceased Collector to a single beneficiary or multiple beneficiaries, please complete our AIR MILES Estate Matters form. Once complete, send the form to AIR MILES Customer Care, along with one of the following documents:

• - Death certificate from provincial government, or
    • - Statement of death from funeral home

If the number of Miles being transferred is greater than 20,000, additional documentation such as a certificate of appointment of an estate administrator may be required as well.

Submit by email: [email protected] or by fax: (416)-733-3965.
    Would it not be better to talk about loyalty cards and points intentions with the accountholder long before s/he/they are deceased ? There could be a way to donate them to charity via the loyalty programs themselves or use the points to buy something needed by kin or friends or an organization needing donations.

The Statement of Death (estate trustees should always get at least 25 to start) is provided by funeral homes as part of a funeral package. The provincial death certificate costs money (at least in Ontario-you can order one online and it can take 3 -4 weeks for delivery).

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

American Express business platinum card is offering 100k membership rewards signup bonus after $10k spend within 3 months (yup, that's a lot!). They can be transferred 1:1 to Aeroplan, Avios and at 1:1.2 to Marriott.

For those wondering if the fee is worth it since many perks are travel related (airport benefits, lounges, travel insurance) - Amex did a good job of keeping this card valuable with other offers throughout the year, which offset the annual fee for me.

Note the offer is by referral only, so you'll need to ask an existing cardholder to share their link.
    Ciel and Ciel21 like this.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information