User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: How to announce a pregnancy to friends and loved ones?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In case people are wondering why I'm looking at baby things again, I came across a baby registry on one of my fave sites while looking around at gear prices.
    When I ran some names into the registry finder, I found one I was not anticipating. However, I have a gift ready but was really keen on finding some other items in stock at stores. Budget reality is that I cannot get gift fever like last year. I have other expenses!

Not to mention it's getting concerning how shipping rates bump up gift budgets too.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Came across this on-point and very good Youtube video on Baby Registry mistakes! Still valid information two years after it was posted! She mentions which sizes of diapers people should consider buying for the new baby/baby-to-be given short periods of time for newborn diaper use!

Last edited by Ciel21; Tue, Feb 28th, 2023 at 03:12 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sharing the news on Instagram seems popular, complete with any gender-reveal props, ultrasound images or baby things. Guess that is more aligned with wanting to reach as wide a group of people who may be interested in knowing.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Since I was watching the Kardashians Season Three and looking constantly on Youtube for teaser trailers for next episodes, I often found talk show or other channel content on Kourtney & Travis Barker as well.

Kourtney announced her pregnancy at her husband's concert with a posterboard sign.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week, I learned of a new baby coming into our extended family through a relative.
    On Tuesday I put in a baby clothing order for a friend's baby relative because I could not resist and look how the week is wrapping up, with baby news!

I'm going to wait a month before sending a baby gift. Yes, I am looking at various store websites for ideas, bookmarking some favourite brands. I've checked for gift registries and have not found any.
    Last edited by Ciel21; Sat, Mar 9th, 2024 at 08:21 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information