User Tag List

Page 229 of 233 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Fortinos Feb 16-22, 2023

10K PC Opt pts wus $50 or more on the baby products indicated
    dededi likes this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

It feels like I should know this, but I'm not sure, so.... When a flyer offer says "Load to get", do you actually have to load it? For example, the current RCSS ON flyer has 3k for every $15 on PC and no name breakfast items. On my account, the offer appears in the app, so NP. But it doesn't appear on my wife's account, so is the offer valid anyway? And if not, is there some way to load it?
    dededi likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    It feels like I should know this, but I'm not sure, so.... When a flyer offer says "Load to get", do you actually have to load it? For example, the current RCSS ON flyer has 3k for every $15 on PC and no name breakfast items. On my account, the offer appears in the app, so NP. But it doesn't appear on my wife's account, so is the offer valid anyway? And if not, is there some way to load it?
    @Arjon there is no way to load it. It’s the same with our cards only 1 got the offer so not sure what’s up with that.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got an offer for 1000 points for every purchase of Tre Stelle cream cheese at No Frills two weeks in a row.

It's on RCSS Ontario's flyer for $2.79 this week. Combining price match at No Frills with $1.50 Tre Stelle tearpad coupon and points, it works out to $0.29 for a 200g tub. Even without points it comes to $1.29 which isn't bad. My No Frills has lots of Tre Stelle coupons in the crackers section.

RCSS (ON) flyer page
    https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/uploa...-to-222-11.jpg

Name:  Tresteele.jpg
Views: 824
Size:  85.2 KB
    Purdee, Cake, maple7 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My understanding is that you will only get store specific offers if your home store is listed as that type. So if your card lists your home store as No Frills (in the app go to dashboard and scroll to bottom), you'll get No Frills offers. You can't change the store but the system changes it if you shop more at one store than another, but it sometimes takes awhile.
    MrsMer and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    My understanding is that you will only get store specific offers if your home store is listed as that type. So if your card lists your home store as No Frills (in the app go to dashboard and scroll to bottom), you'll get No Frills offers. You can't change the store but the system changes it if you shop more at one store than another, but it sometimes takes awhile.
    Your understanding does oops not oops fit with my account. My home store is a Loblaws, having just changed from an RCSS which it had been for some time. My store-specific offers are all for RCSS. I also checked into my shopping group. So far, three other accounts have mismatches including one that has 0/8 for their home store, and another with offers for two different stores.
    Last edited by Arjon; Thu, Feb 23rd, 2023 at 09:35 PM.
    maple7 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Your understanding does fit with my account. My home store is a Loblaws, having just changed from an RCSS which it had been for some time. My store-specific offers are all for RCSS. I also checked into my shopping group. So far, three other accounts have mismatches including one that has 0/8 for their home store, and another with offers for two different stores.
    I know dh shopped at an Independent store twice during the summer and it took forever to get it to pick another store (Independent offers were often for free items but the store never had them, not a great store). On the other hand, I was using a RCSS regularly and as soon as I switched to using it at a No Frills I quickly lost my RCSS specific offers. I really wish they would let you pick your home store offers at least.
    Ciel21 likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

can u redeem points when using self checkout & if so...How? Ive only used my points once many many yrs ago...

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    can u redeem points when using self checkout & if so...How? Ive only used my points once many many yrs ago...
    I do it "all the time" at the grocery stores. The option to use points appears when you get to where you pay. I have never tried at SDM though
    Linda Evans and Cake like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No Frills loadable Save it Forward offers exp March 15.
    https://www.pcoptimum.ca/load?page=N...rd202320230209

Name:  NFSaveItForward.jpg
Views: 646
Size:  503.4 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

4 Loblaws banner stores (Loblaws, No Frills, RCSS & Fortinos) offer 10K PC Opt pts for every$100 spent on One4All gift cards during March 16-22.

Fortinos March 16-22 has a 800 PC Opts pts offer wub 1 case of Zevia Sugar Free Soda, selected varieties.

I rarely see promos on Zevia so this is my pop contribution. It's on page 13 of the flyer:
    https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada/fortinos-flyer-march-16-to-222/single/13

Last edited by Ciel21; Wed, Mar 15th, 2023 at 04:06 PM.
    4sure5 likes this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No Frills and RCSS have extended most of their digital coupons with some new ones. With the exception of Liberte (May 17 expiry), they expire May 10.
    ddd

No Frills link: https://www.pcoptimum.ca/load?page=NoFrillsDigitalCouponBoard20220929

RCSS link: https://www.pcoptimum.ca/load?page=RCSSDigitalCouponBoard20220929

Edit (Mar 24): Looks like both banners added back Peek Freans but only $1 off with May 17 expiry
    Last edited by eataiag; Fri, Mar 24th, 2023 at 10:38 AM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There's a new set of loadable digital coupons running for 4 weeks at Loblaws, Your Independent Grocer, Zehrs, Valu-Mart, Provigo, Atlantic Superstore and Dominion.

Link same as before: https://www.pcoptimum.ca/load?page=M...Coupon20230202

Spoiler
    Silk, Purdee, Thatdone and 2 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Both RCSS and No Frills added a new digital coupon for $1 off Heluva Good French Onion Dip 680g expiring May 17 to the links posted back on March 23. I don't follow the price of this product but it's $4.99 on Freshco's flyer this week.
    Ciel21 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

RCSS and No Frills added another digital coupon. $1 off Saputo Mozzarellissima 500g, expires May 17.
    couponlady, GoodBoy and Ciel21 like this.

Page 229 of 233 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 ... LastLast

Thread Information