User Tag List

Page 262 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 362 762 1262 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 30801
Like Tree98417Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

  1. #3916
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1324
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    Jeff Brady Code: DEALING

    Is that not Jeff BLair???? I get it your playing with me!!!!! LOL

  2. #3917
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,882
    Likes Received
    41886
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    Is that not Jeff BLair???? I get it your playing with me!!!!! LOL
    Yes....
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

  3. #3918
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,882
    Likes Received
    41886
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Thanks Maggie ... code works for Jeff Blair...
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

  4. #3919
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    79
    Likes Received
    1
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Aw man just red a KILLER TRADE RUMOR...Probably 99.9% wont happen but stilll fun to think about....

    Phil Kessel going to the L.A Kings for Brayden Schenn and Jack Johnson!! aw man i would love Burke forever if he can pull that off!

  5. #3920
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    25
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    That is so one-sided not even close. This was discussed last week and L.A. has stated Schenn is NOT in play. Biggest trade we make today might included Clark but other than that might not be anything.

  6. #3921
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    79
    Likes Received
    1
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Devient_Canuck View Post
    That is so one-sided not even close. This was discussed last week and L.A. has stated Schenn is NOT in play. Biggest trade we make today might included Clark but other than that might not be anything.

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/6...file_multiline

    WOULD LOVEEEE THAT TRADE!!

  7. #3922
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    25
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    That looks a lot more reasonable. I think Leafs win that trade for sure. Clark is a good guy (Met him last week), and has a future here but Ellis is not a player to pass up on.

  8. #3923
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    79
    Likes Received
    1
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    just won 2400 points playing fan blackjack!! woooo hoooo!!!!

  9. #3924
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,882
    Likes Received
    41886
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Deacon Afternoon Code: trades
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

  10. #3925
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1324
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Monday's Scoreboard

    G.O.T.D. = Skyler Brooke Braund...........Lime
    Secret seat = j7..........................Lime
    Greg Brady b/c = trade................Romeo
    Jersey # = 31.........................Romeo
    Jeff Blair b/c = dealing..............Romeo
    B.B. fan b/c = spring .......................22hicks
    Deacon b/c = trades................Romeo

    OK having a bit of a blonde day, I think I got it!!! If not let me know. I've been baking and making Chili today so, I get lost easily LOL
    Last edited by maggierocks; Mon, Feb 28th, 2011 at 02:51 PM.

  11. #3926
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    79
    Likes Received
    1
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Thanks guys....and romeo.....i'll win one one day! lol have a good day guys!

  12. #3927
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,288
    Likes Received
    124079
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    Deacon Afternoon Code: trades
    congrats & thanks 4 the code

    hey Maggie - I love chili - enough for 1 more mouth ??
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

  13. #3928
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1324
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Always,,, I make enough to freeze for when I don't feel like cooking!!!!!
    I made homemade cornbread to go with it and a chocolate cake.

  14. #3929
    6ffighter9 6ffightr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    6,338
    Likes Received
    194
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    Always,,, I make enough to freeze for when I don't feel like cooking!!!!!
    I made homemade cornbread to go with it and a chocolate cake.

    What's the differance in making homemade cornbread and making cornbread, in your home. I don't get it.
    Last edited by 6ffightr9; Mon, Feb 28th, 2011 at 08:45 PM.

  15. #3930
    6ffighter9 6ffightr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    6,338
    Likes Received
    194
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    Monday's Scoreboard

    G.O.T.D. = Skyler Brooke Braund...........Lime
    Secret seat = j7..........................Lime
    Greg Brady b/c = trade................Romeo
    Jersey # = 31.........................Romeo
    Jeff Blair b/c = dealing..............Romeo
    B.B. fan b/c = spring .......................22hicks
    Deacon b/c = trades................Romeo

    OK having a bit of a blonde day, I think I got it!!! If not let me know. I've been baking and making Chili today so, I get lost easily LOL

    Thanks
    The only six time Superbowl Champions

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •