User Tag List

Page 647 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 645 646 647 648 649 657 697 747 1147 1647 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 30801
Like Tree98417Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

  1. #9691
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,882
    Likes Received
    41886
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    No bonus code today Brady show ?
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

  2. #9692
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,882
    Likes Received
    41886
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Blair Code: burke
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

  3. #9693
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,288
    Likes Received
    124079
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    thank you

    HAPPY HALLOWEEN
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

  4. #9694
    6ffighter9 6ffightr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    6,338
    Likes Received
    194
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    Blair Code: burke

    Thanks

  5. #9695
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,882
    Likes Received
    41886
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    thank you

    HAPPY HALLOWEEN
    Hicks Trick or Treat !!!!!!
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

  6. #9696
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,882
    Likes Received
    41886
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Smith/Jones: diaz
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

  7. #9697
    6ffighter9 6ffightr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    6,338
    Likes Received
    194
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    6ffightr,
    you talk about the Leafs like all their players are from Toronto! Guess what not one player is from here! Guess what not one player if from Ontario! Wow great support of the region! Also why is it that they have so many American players on their team? Canadian players not good enough? Your hypocrital rant was just that! Habs have 1 player from Montreal and another from Quebec, that would be 2 players from their area, to 0 from Toronto or Ontario! On top of that your management is American! Real good hockey minds in the US! What Canada, Ontario or Toronto, not good enough? Also Romeo, the way you read the paper, it is history, not news!
    BTW, just want to give a shoutout to a great win by the Steelers yesterday!
    That wasn"t a rant, but yours and this is.
    I never said anything about where the Leafs players came from. You imagined that one all on your own. As to why the Leafs have none from Ontario is because they can't afford the good ones because of the teachers union's grasp on MLSE and because Montreal grabbed the only ones the Leafs could afford. Where you got the idea that management for the Leafs is American is beyond me. The board of directors is 100% Canadian (90% Ontario) and as for management only two out of nine are not Canadian. It's good to see the fans in Quebec are relaxing on their disdain on none Quebec athletes (they only have two) on their teams or should I say team. Quebecers should have been ashamed with themselves not acknowledging how great a player Larry Walker was for the Expos. Because they couldn't field a Quebec team was the reason for the lack of fan support and why Montreal (Quebec) is down to one sports team. Even now they have rumblings amongst their fans with many jumping off the band wagon after only 11 games. Talk about loyalty. At least true Leafs fans, I'm referring to the non-fanatical, which I am, stay loyal. True hockey fans generally have more than one team they like which is true in all sports. True sports fans don't get their panties in a bunch, get their back raised up or fabricate facts. They just enjoy the game knowing anything can happen. I've always been amazed at the finatical Leaf fan but I've been more intrigued at the arrogance of the Montreal Canadiens' fan. It's just a game to all us non-sport team owners. I put more emphasises and pride in a Canadian born player that any local sports team. Of course it's a bonus when you can have both. Relax it's just a game, besides Toronto is the number one valued hockey team with Montreal a close but still behind third (by $100 million Forbes list) .
    Last edited by 6ffightr9; Mon, Oct 31st, 2011 at 01:29 PM.

  8. #9698
    Packers in 2013 Stab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Stoney Creek
    Posts
    323
    Likes Received
    8
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Happy Halloween all you little ghouls out there!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  9. #9699
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,882
    Likes Received
    41886
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 6ffightr9 View Post
    That wasn"t a rant, but yours and this is.
    I never said anything about where the Leafs players came from. You imagined that one all on your own. As to why the Leafs have none from Ontario is because they can't afford the good ones because of the teachers union's grasp on MLSE and because Montreal grabbed the only ones the Leafs could afford. Where you got the idea that management for the Leafs is American is beyond me. The board of directors is 100% Canadian (90% Ontario) and as for management only two out of nine are not Canadian. It's good to see the fans in Quebec are relaxing on their disdain on none Quebec athletes (they only have two) on their teams or should I say team. Quebecers should have been ashamed with themselves not acknowledging how great a player Larry Walker was for the Expos. Because they couldn't field a Quebec team was the reason for the lack of fan support and why Montreal (Quebec) is down to one sports team. Even now they have rumblings amongst their fans with many jumping off the band wagon after only 11 games. Talk about loyalty. At least true Leafs fans, I'm referring to the non-fanatical, which I am, stay loyal. True hockey fans generally have more than one team they like which is true in all sports. True sports fans don't get their panties in a bunch, get their back raised up or fabricate facts. They just enjoy the game knowing anything can happen. I've always been amazed at the finatical Leaf fan but I've been more intrigued at the arrogance of the Montreal Canadiens' fan. It's just a game to all us non-sport team owners. I put more emphasises and pride in a Canadian born player that any local sports team. Of course it's a bonus when you can have both. Relax it's just a game, besides Toronto is the number one valued hockey team with Montreal a close but still behind third (by $100 million Forbes list) .
    GOOOOOOOO LEAFSSSSSS !!!
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

  10. #9700
    6ffighter9 6ffightr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    6,338
    Likes Received
    194
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    Toronto Maple Leaf land...

    The inaugural Stanley Cup under the NHL was won by Toronto. Toronto won the first league title, then defeated the Pacific Coast Hockey Association's Vancouver Millionaires to win the 1918 Stanley Cup

    Name:  Leafs_Logo.gif
Views: 239
Size:  3.7 KB


  11. #9701
    6ffighter9 6ffightr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    6,338
    Likes Received
    194
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    Smith/Jones: diaz
    Thanks

  12. #9702
    He must've missremembered
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    etobicoke,on
    Posts
    58
    Likes Received
    6
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    wow lotsa hate for the habs here....i love it
    dont love to hate but habs make it easy,
    leafs4life

  13. #9703
    Smart Canuck Owdatoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,300
    Likes Received
    6150
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ozzzy12002 View Post
    wow lotsa hate for the habs here....i love it
    dont love to hate but habs make it easy,
    leafs4life



    All in jest, in my day they were called "The Flyin' Frenchmen" cause almost everyone was French and they were fast....hard to stop someone when you can't catch them...I think there's a bigger rivalry now with Montreal and Boston...lost some of the glitter when Pal Hal wanted Toronto in the Western Division so we could make the playoffs easier...and he could make more money...


  14. #9704
    Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,509
    Likes Received
    29615
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    The two americans are the managers as I have mentioned! Burke your GM, and Wilson your coach. Wow, and to blame all your losses on Teachers Pension Fund is as moronic as being a Leaf fan! They don't put on the skates, unless you know something I don't. As for afordablitity, Habs out bid the Leafs for Cammillerri and Habs drafted Subban, so you make no sense on that side, but then again I forgive you, as you are a Leaf fan! LOL, Romeo, all you do is say ditto, not much intelligence in that, but then again, you don't like people talking about the past and as of yesterday, that was the past. Going forward, November is historically when the Leafs swoon begins, lets see if they make it or break it! This is my last post on this subject. The answers to all your questions will be in April. Lets see who is right then!
    dededi likes this.

  15. #9705
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,882
    Likes Received
    41886
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    The two americans are the managers as I have mentioned! Burke your GM, and Wilson your coach. Wow, and to blame all your losses on Teachers Pension Fund is as moronic as being a Leaf fan! They don't put on the skates, unless you know something I don't. As for afordablitity, Habs out bid the Leafs for Cammillerri and Habs drafted Subban, so you make no sense on that side, but then again I forgive you, as you are a Leaf fan! LOL, Romeo, all you do is say ditto, not much intelligence in that, but then again, you don't like people talking about the past and as of yesterday, that was the past. Going forward, November is historically when the Leafs swoon begins, lets see if they make it or break it! This is my last post on this subject. The answers to all your questions will be in April. Lets see who is right then!
    Did I miss something ? Lafleur Beliveau and Rocket Roy Shott Cournoyer Still play with the habs ?????
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •