User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Possibley check other doller stores..

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

I received an coupon organizer, it's one of those accordian type ones where you can label each pocket, but I am not exactly sure how to label them.There are 7 slots for coupons. any ideas?
    I posted this here as it is about a coupon organizer.
    I usually keep my coupon in a baggy lol
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

oooh boy I'm going to be looking at walmart and zellers for a new one. I got one of the dollarama ones from ebay, as I don't have a dollerama in town. I have now seen them at the everything for a dollar store. It works fine for me, but I want a new one as I'm collecting more now that I know I can stack them at LD.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I usually organize them according to expiry, or what type of coupon they are, pets/home/groceries/ or you can even get more spcific and go right down to the brand because i know i have doubles of some brands
    www.jennmalone.com

Haven't Joined SWAGBUCKS YET? Earn $50 a month! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jm07mi
    Try Suddenly Darling for Free GiftCards!http://www.suddenlydarling.com/creat...r=AUPRS-JM07MI

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I have 2 of those, one is for food items, the other is non food items...the food one I use labels for, soups/noodles, liquids ( coffee/tea/hot cholocate), cerials, etc...the non food one has categories like, bathroom items, kitchen items, glade & smellies lol etc...it is working so far for me, as I get more coupons it become's rather full at time's.....the front pouch I use for stamps a few envelopes etc...I also put the coupons that I will be using from the flyers for that week so that they are easily accessible...hope that helps...always looking for better idea's

Trading Score
    152 (100%)

they have coupon organizers at Everything for a dollar store (where everything is still actually $1 not 1.25+) Just bought one for me and my mom...they are already labelled inside ie beverages; canned goods, frozen foods, soup; cereals, breakfast foods; etc. It's really handy I had a little cloth wallet that I was using previously but I couldn't close it anymore...too many coupies I guess!!!!
    LF Nestle Goodstart good on liquid, Nestle or Heinz baby cereal & food, HV Pampers diapers

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just got one today from Michaels and it was regular 1.50 , but it was in a clearance bun for 75 cents! It's cute with 12 dividers (i think) and has little a apples design on it. I haven't made the switch yet, so they are still in ziploc baggies in a pencil case. I have 4 baggies
    1. baby stuff
    2. groceries/food
    3. etc (shampoo, toilet paper, candles, etc etc etc)
    4. TO USE (its empty until I make my grocery list and check flyers, then I fill it before I head out so they are all ready to go and I don't have to dig for any coupons while I shop)

I keep the baggies in a small pencil case with a pen and my list and a small apri of kids scissors. I toss in any coupons I find along the way

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mine says Coupon Queen from Old Navy!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I guess I am the only one who bought mine at Price Chopper in the dollar section. Last year when I bought it they had tons. Recently, I went to get one for my sister and they were all gone. Someone else has the same idea as us.

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jillei83 View Post
    I just got one today from Michaels and it was regular 1.50 , but it was in a clearance bun for 75 cents! It's cute with 12 dividers (i think) and has little a apples design on it.
    I bought 4 of them a while back too!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ziploc Slide 'n Lock baby!!!
    Swagbucks, earn by using the search engine, shopping, great deals n more!!! My personal referral http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/natashas

smartmama
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jojos_n_kelowna View Post
    I have a coupon organizer from way back, can't remember where I got it. It's like a mini expanding file that I put labels on to categorize the coupons. One tip that I recently started doing (because my coupons are out of control and I hate rummaging around my organizer looking to see if I still have a certain coupon in the middle of the store or at the cashier, tres embarrassing) is that I type a list of the coupons I have on MS Excel and I print it out each week before my big shopping trips. Then I just scan down my list and voila, I know exactly what I have and don't have and if I have stackable coupons, etc. Many SC'ers probably already do this, like DUH! lol...or they type out their coupons on their profiles or in the trades section.
    Wow, now that is organized.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

i'm currently using an expanding coupon holder from dollarama. this week though I did a big clean out and now have lots in ziplock bags sorted by month. my goal is to move to some kind of binder as noted above. i agree, i've been stressed and embarrassed many a time standing the store trying to find a coupon i think i have. i like the list idea...will keep trying more methods to see what works best. thanks for the post and the tips.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Dollarama in Winnipeg has a 7 pocket expanding file pocket for $1.25
    Pre-printed/colour key labels included.

5.5" X 10.25"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information