User Tag List

Page 101 of 449 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

If anyone missed out on the taster's choice fpc in the metro Pm me cause I have a few extra
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Just wanted to brag about LD- London towne square location. Awesome customer service at the customer service desk. Her name was Donna and she was so pleasant. I think she checked 3 times to make sure she got them all. Lots of Cascade too. As I know Royal oak runs out alot.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Did anyone else make it to Heritage Park produce sale today?? Great prices 8.00 for a box of peaches, 5.00 box granny smith apples, peppers 4/2.00, box of corn 8.00, mini watermelon 1.00. They ran out of strawberries and blueberries very fast, so many items at very low prices.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Did you have to go in to the park? Someone mentioned they had some vendors set up outside the gates. just wondering for next year if its worth buying a day pass.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyMelanie View Post
    Did you have to go in to the park? Someone mentioned they had some vendors set up outside the gates. just wondering for next year if its worth buying a day pass.

Yes my dd and I went and we had to pay admission to the park but printed the 50 % off second admission so almost 30 to get in. I was hoping they would have trucks outside entrance so we would not have to pay that but no luck, they should make admission more affordable for people as we did not enter any other area of park, as well imo. We also did not realize they had porters available for 2. to help us haul stuff to our vehicle if we had known that we would have bought way more stuff. The walk was too much for me and I just could not manage to do a second trip up to get more!!! I was thinking of going back this morning with a game plan but I had 4 grandchildren spend the night so no energy left. Wish I would have bought berries there to make jam.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I went with my daughter We were there about 40 min before opening and got a great parking spot (very important when you have loads of stuff to bring back). We got 50lbs potatoes, huge box of gala apples, onions, watermelon - even a huge seeded one (they just taste better), strawberries, mini watermelon, tomatoes, peppers (gotta make some salsa), corn, celery, baby potatoes, mangos, pears, baby tomatoes, spanish onion, mini cukes etc. I had a dolly loaded to the very top with a bag hanging off it. My daughter had a wagon that looked like it was about to break it was so loaded. I would suggest that if people want to do this next year they come early and buy their produce and then come back later and enjoy the park so that you really get your money's worth. Must admit it is lots of fun to buy that much produce with that many other people all buying lots - great energy, and all for a good cause.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Sometimes I just wonder if we are all just interested in the produce and didn't want to pay admission, maybe next year we should just take orders here and "send" two of our calgary SC'ers in to haul the stuffs and we split the admissions and all the yummies goods after.

Of course the two SC'ers don't have to pay any part of the admission because they are the ones doing all the work. But that two SC'ers have to be a strong one and drive a pickup truck.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Does anyone know if Dole squishem's are on sale anywhere this week? I need to use up a few coupons.

Mission - Yes, having a couple go to the harvest sale is a good idea, but it would need to be a very big truck!!!!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Mission great idea my neighbor has a season pass and had offered to go but she had a family birthday she had to attend any other weekend she would have gone for me with a list and yes we have a pick up so hauling would not have been an issue. I made 23 jars of jam last night (with the help of my 8 yr old grandson) and dd will be here on Tuesday to make a triple batch of antipasto and peach jam. I figured out the cost on jams and they were 2.76 ea for 250 ml jar (although next year we will not need to buy jars) but the best is knowing what is in each jar and the bonding when we do things together is priceless. I am already working on my list for next year. Mission did you see people using their recycling bins to haul stuff??

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Plus it might not work to well if everyone is all over the city. We should do a meet up at night and then we could divide the produce and do a coupon swap

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

There is an $1 Asana yogurt coupon in the first section of the Calgary Herald today - big ad on the top right hand side of the page. Interestingly there is a little spot on the ad that tells people for more Asana coupons to go to gocoupons. Not sure if I have seen an ad that promotes a coupon site before.

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Going thru my coupons I seem to have a tonne expiring end of Sept/beginning of Oct. Anyone ready for another swap? I was thinking the week of Sept 13-17 - that way the kiddies are back in school and not the craziness of the first week back. Let me know if anyone is interested. I'm totally flexible on dates/times.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hey all anyone know when the next PG brandsaver comes to calgary i missed the last one . Don't want to do that twice.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Anyone who lives near sunridge mall, the SDM there has a big clear out right now with some very good deals! Febreze noticable refils for $1, Similac go and grow concentrated formula $0,99 a can (reg.$3.99), Brita filter system for tap $10 (reg.$26.99), Head and shoulders conditioner 680ml $3 (reg.11.99) and a whole bunch more!!!
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by skennedy View Post
    hey all anyone know when the next PG brandsaver comes to calgary i missed the last one . Don't want to do that twice.
    I think its supposed to be out on the weekend of sept.10

Page 101 of 449 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Thread Information