User Tag List

Page 139 of 449 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

walmart had a ton of candles cheap. I got the gift set for $3, they soy mini for $1 each, they are 5.99 or 3.99 reg at London drugs

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

so $5 OOP could get you 15 soy mini. or get the gift set for each teacher for $3 each before coupon, so you could get 5 of them for $5 oop also.

Lost in the Coupon Pile freefreed's Avatar
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Clarification if possible pretty please!

I made my way to LD today to do my week of stacking.. my list was massive, I did very well, and have tons for the foodbank now.... but I ran into one snag...

I was at LTS, Lori-Ann was serving me... she got though almost all my stuff... then came the Chunky soup... I had several groupings, with the 4 different coupons I have... 3 of those coupons being Buy3save$1... all 3 had different coupon codes... (everytime I have issues at LD it seems to be with Buy Multiple coupons).... I had the same issue at Beddington a month ago, and then today with Lori-Ann... Because they are BUY 3's you can only use 1.... which isn't stacking... so I am completely lost... in the end they accepted them and tons of the Dove coupons (all with differnent codes, but again Buy2Save$2 coupons), but I feel like I am not understanding this correctly.

Chris, and a lady supervisor/manager both came and looked at it... they were very nice, don't get me wrong, I just don't like pushing it.

Has anyone published a Stacking for Dummies book yet? I could really use it!
    Please vote for our summer traditions on Facebook

http://fbk.summertraditions.projects.fm/entry/4392085

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

sometimes it just depends on the store. My brother runs one in westbank and he has different rules then his wife. I cant even get them to agree!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

I hate it when they have the Glade $10 off $15 purchase. That means I would be standing in the smellies aisle calculating and re-calculating for like half an hour. And then when I thought I had it all figured out, by the time I stand in front of the CS desk and lay them all out, I would be totally confused again.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Mission...tell me about it! Have you figured out a great way to do the Glade deal yet!!

ps. Also, how does buy this and get that free thing work at LD?? I have a 2 pro-glide coupon and buy the cartridge and get the pro-glide free. I am think of doing this:

buy 2 mach3 blade (B1G1 at LD) + 1 Proglide razor + 1 deo
    now using 1 coupon of buy 2 cartridge get 1 proglide free
    3 coupons of $2 off proglide
    1 coupons of buy proglide get deo free
    1 coupon of $2 off deo

so hopefully for 12$ I should have 2 cartridge, 1 proglide razor and 1 deo

Anyone see any problem with this (except LD refusing to take it!!)

any better scenarios to make it any sweeter (am I cheap or what )

Thanks
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by findme View Post
    Mission...tell me about it! Have you figured out a great way to do the Glade deal yet!!

ps. Also, how does buy this and get that free thing work at LD?? I have a 2 pro-glide coupon and buy the cartridge and get the pro-glide free. I am think of doing this:

buy 2 mach3 blade (B1G1 at LD) + 1 Proglide razor + 1 deo
    now using 1 coupon of buy 2 cartridge get 1 proglide free
    3 coupons of $2 off proglide
    1 coupons of buy proglide get deo free
    1 coupon of $2 off deo

so hopefully for 12$ I should have 2 cartridge, 1 proglide razor and 1 deo

Anyone see any problem with this (except LD refusing to take it!!)

any better scenarios to make it any sweeter (am I cheap or what )

Thanks
    The easiest Glade deal is to buy 4 candles in the glass jars. They are 3.99 each, so total is about $16. Use the $10 WUB coup with the buy 2 get 2 free coup. "My LD" (royal Oak) will adjust the B2G2 coup to $6 so 4 candles for just tax.

The Pro-Glide? I think I would have to see all the coupons. Try it, all they can do is say no. I have found they are very helpful at LD and they will take any coupons that they can, provided it is not over the price of what you are buying.

You are not cheap. This website is full of smart people who know how to get the most for their money!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

kittyboots, do u still need covergirl cpns from insert ?

Because I am meeting mommymelanie tmw morning and I can leave those cg cpns with her so when u see her tmw night, u will have all the cpns without meeting every single person here separately.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Thank you Mission, Pming you!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I got those too in a pile for you kitty and the brandsaver.ca

Also do either of you ( mission or kitty) need tampax coupons? I don't use them and have tons and they expire on Sunday. let me know and I can add them to whom evers pile.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Does anybody use Heinz Nuture formula? I have a $15 stack (3X$5, two from manufacturer, one from save.ca) with no use for.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I have some tampax and always coupon expiring 31 that I don't plan to use if anyone wants . Plan to be at LD RO around 11.30 tomorrow. Maybe I see some buddies there? Pm me....

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyMelanie View Post
    I got those too in a pile for you kitty and the brandsaver.ca

Also do either of you ( mission or kitty) need tampax coupons? I don't use them and have tons and they expire on Sunday. let me know and I can add them to whom evers pile.
    Thank you for the offer, I am well stocked on those products.

So, will there be a few people meeting up at RO LD tomorrow (Thursday) at 11:30? I can drop by and bring the coupons to MommyMelanie, findme and Mission that we have discussed. Will you all be there tomorrow am? Thanks.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

No but thanks, mommymelanie, don't use tampax.

Kittyboots, I can't go to LD in the morning, DD has dance and then playdate and nap time and pick up my older and she then have dance after school and all the good stuffs. I have to go late at night. I only sneak out to visit mommymelanie for a few minutes while she dance, that's why I will leave your envie with her.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I will be there how do we recognize each other ? I will have grey sweT with black pants and a noisy 2 yr old boy

Page 139 of 449 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast

Thread Information