User Tag List

Page 162 of 449 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DentalDiva View Post
    Was that the GNI pizza??? If it is...I got it at Safeway in Victoria...but I'm almost certain I've seen them at Sobeys RO ..... Those were for flatbread, mushroom, chicken and maybe a pepperoni. Before you stock up,, make sure you try them...I found them way too salty...like yucky salty. But we also don't use salt in our house....(Just my opinion)
    Yeah that's the GNI pizza. I stocked up back when the $5 printable was out (and before my printer died). I found the pepperoni a touch salty too, but not like inedible salty...I like the chicken a lot, especially with added fresh tomotoes, didn't try the mushroom as I don't like fungus. I picked up another at RCSS today, tried to use both the manufacturer $2 and the coupon zone $2, no luck. I had a surly cashier. I often feel my blood pressure going up when I shop at RCSS.....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

On GNI pizza: we do like the mushroom and chicken ones, and since I didn't risk the $5 printable, I thought I will do it @.97cents each! Great deal for cold nights when I don't feel like cooking ..soup and pizza!!

ps. if anyone like me is not stocked up on soup. Sobeys have the Campbell ready to eat big ones @ $1 each, and I found 2 different upc codes blue coupons at the Safeway @market mall. So, got 3 minestrone soups (they were the only ones at LD RO with blue band) for $2 each, and we liked the soup so going back to stock up more!

thought i share
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Hello everyone! Sorry this is not coupon related, but I was wondering if anyone receives mail from different countries if they could save me the canceled stamp if you are just going to throw away. My kids are collecting stamps so I would appreciate it! I am away for most of December, so Merry Chirstmas all and I look forward to seeing you all in the new year! Thanks again.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When is the next meet??? I have TONS of coupons to trade I dont knwo what to do with them all haha Or I can make a list here and I can do different trades as well?!?

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Too bad we missed you, our last swap was this past Friday...we've kinda been doing them monthly but with the busyness of the season, the next may be January.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Hey, Dental, Lori @ RO LD was asking abt u. She said she hasn't see u and the two boys around lately.

I think Lori might become a first time grandma tonight. So happy for her. New addition to the family for this holiday season.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh darn really... : / Well would it be alright if I put up a list here anyway and trade with a few of the ladies if possible?

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    Oh darn really... : / Well would it be alright if I put up a list here anyway and trade with a few of the ladies if possible?
    Hi hun,
    there is a HUGE trading forum here:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/canadia...ng-discussion/

people all across Canada make their tradelists and want lists and trade from this forum. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would LOVE your coupons Happy trading!
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

For anyone who got the VIP SPC card with the LOU LOU subscription...did you get the card with your first magazine that came in the mail or did it come after? I ordered it just to get the card and my first mag arrived today but no card with it
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

If I remember correctly, I received the LOU LOU mag. first and shortly after the SPC arrived in a different envie.

Oh, monkey, for the chapter deal $25 for $10, there is no shipping, right ? because it's just a code they email to u for online use. Or is it an actual cpn or GC they mailed to u or we have to go pick up in store ?

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

I think I got my card seperately too! I think it kinda looked like junk mail! (yes, I'm the one who ALMOST threw out Toronto Maple Leafs tickets b/c I thought they were junk mail.....) lol

@Mission - I went to LD after the swap...guess she didn't see me, someone else helped me! I was just away for 2 weeks Hopefully she'll see us today, I'm heading up later

@Mission - those Glade coupons you gave us are Manufacturer and can be used anywhere, right??

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Dental, I didn't give out any Glade cpns. You must have mixed up the envies. I only gave out the Pepsi MIR and some Huggies diaper coupies to u.

Lori might not be in today as she said her daughter was having contractions and 2 cm dilated. But the baby has not turned yet. It is going to be a pre-mature baby girl (30 weeks). If she had the baby last night, Lori will probably have to stay with her for the next couple weeks.

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

30 weeks! Yikes! Hopefully every goes ok, I'm sure it will though.

Hmmm...ok, it's a glade form from the superstore with like 6 different glade coupons on it....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Dental, I gave the glade coupons (if they have the superstore sign on the back), and yes they can be used anywhere!

I just mailed my MIR for the Pepsi..let's see how soon it comes. I just got my first MIr for the Lysol handsoap back! woho...spend $5 and get $10 back, what a deal I did 2 of the glade ones also, let's see if those make it.

How many Lori are there @ LD RO? I know of 2 now. One with glasses, who is super sweet and her husband also stack @ LD! She was superb in giving me the tips. The other one is kind of blond with always open hair and smiling,..is one of them becoming a grandma? Or is it someone else??
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

The one that her husband stack @ LD is Jayme, the manager who gave me stuffs for donation. I invited her hubby Ryan to join us for cpn swap last time, but the time & place was not right, so he can't make it. He is also a SC member.

Thread Information