User Tag List

Page 163 of 449 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Oh.. I met him on Sat night! He was super sweet! I had the names confused than That's just me!!
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I want to stock up on more of the greenworks cleaning supplies, but don't want to pay when I have so many coupons for it! LD won't PM on a shelf price, right?? I am debating I should wait out and hopefully these be on sale somewhere soon so I can buy lots..am I going crazy dreaming about deals! What do you suggest??

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

OH thanks Findme! I was really disappointed with my Glade Xmas scented oil burner...only burned for like 2 hours....now with your coupon, I can go get refills! Thanks again!

Unfortunately, no pm by word only...has to be the flyer...and i've even been told it has to be the actual flyer, not the online version.

ALSO....if anyone is on the hunt for Purell....I got a pretty good deal yesterday at Zellers...2 pack of 236ml for 4.77....with Pink call in coupon -2 and -.47 for VIP card...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone have any extra Greenworks coupon? that they wont be using?? both the websaver and the little booklet ones you got on the products? With all this green works talk id love to stock up as well before you cant get the coupons anymore!

I have coupons that I could trade as well!

Let me know

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by findme View Post
    I want to stock up on more of the greenworks cleaning supplies, but don't want to pay when I have so many coupons for it! LD won't PM on a shelf price, right?? I am debating I should wait out and hopefully these be on sale somewhere soon so I can buy lots..am I going crazy dreaming about deals! What do you suggest??
    Might I suggest that you STOP buying stuff just because you have a coupon???!!! (Yes I'm reading the tagline on you profile!)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by findme View Post
    most Ld's currently let you pricematch one of any item of an 'advertised' price, not shelf price. (Some LD's are fussy, and will only PM exactly the variety shown in the flyer.)

theoretically, you can PM SDM"s price of $1.99 and get one each of the 6 different Greenworks cleaners.

(I find that Greenworks comes on sale fairly often for $1.99, and the coupons are good until Mar. 2011.)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Velocity... I have a few extra greenworks dish soap ones, let me know if you want that.
    Last edited by findme; Wed, Dec 1st, 2010 at 04:14 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angelfingers View Post
    Might I suggest that you STOP buying stuff just because you have a coupon???!!! (Yes I'm reading the tagline on you profile!)
    Thank you angelfingers...DH told me if he sees me with my coupon binder again for 1 week, I will get a TIME OUT !!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Heads up: I got my Enfamil and pet coupons from save.ca and websaver.ca...if anyone is looking, please PM me...I don't have any use for them

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

GNI pizza - Delissio Flatbread ones: They are on sale @Superstore for $4.97. I found the $2 off coupon at Sobeys RO last night and with the Superstore $2 off --these come down to $0.97 each. If anyone wants I have 3 stacks extra...PM me please

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DentalDiva View Post
    Unfortunately, no pm by word only...has to be the flyer...and i've even been told it has to be the actual flyer, not the online version.

RO LD WILL accept print-outs of flyers as long as the dates of the sale are on it. I called them once and asked. I've brought in print-outs several times and it's been no-prob. I try to get the actual flyer whenever I can, just in case, but up till now it hasn't been an issue. My flyer boy doesn't deliver flyers like he's paid to do! (I suppose I shouldn't complain today...he actually delivered them...even though they are wet at the bottom of my walkway instead of on my front step!)

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Cool...I was always told no

Tis the season for fab TV shows ladies...Ellen's 12 days of give-aways starts today Set the PVR!

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Also, anyone else doing the MEGA redemption this weekend at SDM??

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Can anyone confirm that the SDM redemption dates are Sat & Sun, with the same prices/items as the BC flyer?

I'm out here in the sticks and dont get the flyer till saturday which is too late lol!

I was at an SDM last night and they told me it was sunday and monday, but then again they were pretty pissy with me about using so many coupons and still getting the bonus points, so I'm not sure what to believe!

On the plus side, I found our brand of formula on clearance and bought the entire shelf ($200+) and some wipes and diapers, so I can now do the 95000 points redemption... I only had 2780 points yesterday morning!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

crow go to shoppersdrugmart.ca the new flyer is up.

Dental I am hoping to do $500 worth of redemption. $500 worth of medical food for my dd really helps me rack up the points

Thread Information