User Tag List

Page 179 of 449 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

I would love to meet up too although my "stash" is pretty meager thanks to all the dec31 expiries Deerfoot WM McDs works really well for me, pretty much anyday, although after 10 and before 2 are the best times for me (between naps!). And i hope you gals don't mind me dragging my crying, screaming kids along with me Okay they're actually really little angels and I don't really expect and crying or screaming, especially if I get them some fries to share
    I have not received my .ca coupons yet, but hopefully soon! I find its been taking a really long time for me to receive my save.ca, websaver.ca, brandsaver.ca coupons lately. Used to come in a week or two and now it feels like 6 weeks!
    I'll have to think about what coupons I actually need right now: Besides the usual pampers diapers, easy ups, wipes, and huggies diapers

But I really hope we see some new faces!!! Everyone and anyone is invited to come, whether you have anything to offer or not! Just come and take some of our coupons Trust me, we have lots, and soon you will too
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Haven't Recieved my .ca's either but I have a feeling they might come in next week. I'd love to join on the exchanges but unfortunately I can only go after 5-6 pm and weekends

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I haven't been receiving mine fast either and my sister is my mail person so I should get them the fastest. But it looks like others are getting their brandsaver.ca already so we should be soon.it also looks like there are tons missing when people are getting them and $7 and $4 venus/olay/ secrets are now gone.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

First winter, and having a love-hate relationship...I am tempted to buy the automatic car starter, but right now it is called DH! Butt warmer is definitely a plus, but it never works fast enough for me. And my little monster (trust me he has become one), is having his wonderful 2's! So, it's either his way or the highway and he is not afraid to use his stare, fists or legs to get what he wants!

Swap...evenings will be best for me so I can come without my little monster, otherwise he will never let me do a trade!

Went to LD Brentwood today, and decided to go into the Sfwy next to it, that place has NO coupons. Only expired coupons are hanging around, others were all empty! I was like "WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!". Had a great shopping trip @ LD though! I love LD! Hoping to head out to Cross Iron Mills tomorrow and maybe get some deals

Good night gals, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Coupons/Contest Freak!
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I would love to meet up and learn. I don't have much to offer yet but I'm working on it

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would also like to come out to a swap, however would only be able to make it in the evenings as well.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Would love to get together and meet you guys (gals lol). Sunridge or Deerfoot mall work for me. For this week Tues/Wed work for daytime (9am - 2pm) or I can make it Mon/Tues/Thurs after 7pm. I have a small pile of coupons for trading (mainly pet). My save.ca/websaver/brandsaver haven't arrived yet either but hopefully early this week. Oh and for daytime I will have my ds (1 yr old) with me if that makes any difference.
    Last edited by tdjca; Sun, Jan 16th, 2011 at 11:16 AM.

Trading Score
    1 (67%)

Hey guys I would love to come out and meet everyone get some tips, I don't have much coupons, but I'd love to meet you guys and get a knack for this
    I can come anyday except Wednesdays (2 4hour lectures) However Monday/TUE/THURS/FRI/WEEKEND are all good for me. Deerfoot wallmart is a little skip to get to, but I will take the car that day

Cheers all! excited to meet you!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I would love to meet you gals...I am brand new to couponing, so I don't have lots of coupons, but I have a few. Evenings are the best for me, anytime after 6:30pm.

On another, totally random note: I finally found the red plum coupon flyer...at my brother's house! lol I asked him & my sister in law would they mind if I snagged a few flyers...lol

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Maybe we should wait until we get our P&G coupons? Mine haven't come yet either.

Trading Score
    1 (67%)

Yeah I haven't received much in the mail yet

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

I haven't received my .ca's either...hmmm...I"m hoping the get to my moms house soon, so I can bring an extra full set back to Calgary.

I have full time childcare starting on the 24th...yippy! But I guess that means I should probably pick up a few shifts lol....If I know in advance, I just won't work that day.

This week, the only day that's good is Friday the 21st (if we get our .ca's by then)

Although if I can't go, I'll make those in attendance envies if someone could collect my envies and I'll swing by someone's house to get them

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I would love to come too. Weekends are out for me and I work odd hours and days dying the week if any one had a few specific dates/ times in mind I will let you know which I could make. Usually Tuesday, Wednesday, thursday are best during the day but I might be able to swing an evening with enough warning. I too would have DD and ds in tow and could go anywhere in the north. (sorry the south is like a different city to me). I too have not received save.ca or brandsaver yet and would like to say I am being patient.
    Last edited by BuffyPhile; Sun, Jan 16th, 2011 at 04:50 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hey everyone,

I see plans are in the works for another coupon swap. Hopefully I can actually make it to this one!!

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

They have neutrogena clinical MIR on the coupon board at RCSS if anyone is looking for it valid untill Jan.24 (max value $70)
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Thread Information