User Tag List

Page 197 of 449 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Glad u ladies braved it, and had fun. I am so sad I missed it. But I shoveled the snow and didn't feel brave enough to risk it. I am so sad, but glad I made to the one on Thursday, otherwise I would have been so depressed. I have some of the enfamil and huggies baby coupons which might expire before out next meeting, so I m open to meeting anyone in NW on Thursday when the weather is good...

I want some donairs and spring rolls too....

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Did someone say spring rolls?!!

I am so glad I met each of you. Thank you so much and can you imagine how happy I was to learn I could ignore the one coupon only statement on coupons for LD - I was really trying to find stackables for diapers that didn't say only one coupon LOL! and could not figure out how anyone was doing it LOL

And thank you, thank you for the bay food and coupons!

we did stick around and get binders so next time we'll have one to pass around too! (and thanks foor the personal shopping tutorial - it was awesome. I know we both learned a lot )

Last edited by kimcool; Sat, Jan 29th, 2011 at 07:00 PM.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Fantastic meeting you all today!! The more people we have interested in couponing, the more we all benefit. Thanks to everyone for the great coupons and envelopes!!! Looking forward to next coupon swap and all the mouth-watering food everyone keeps mentioning.

Coupons/Contest Freak!
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I would love the recipe for both the spring rolls, and the brownies :D

I was telling everyone today that I made my 2nd run to LD, and it went a tiny bit better than the last one I didn't know about price matching the first time so ended up paying way too much. This time I got $390 worth of stuff for $40, even that though I thought I had screwed up as I was only expecting $20. What I had forgotten which Monkey explained today was TAX!!! Can't believe I forgot about tax, LOL!!! Anyway, hubby's jaw hit the floor when I showed him the reciept, so I really feel like I accomplished something, and it's just the begining

My favorite lesson from today was the doubling at RCSS, that is going to be key in trying to keep my family fed since I've been laid off work. I went in today to grab a flyer and asked if they would honor the $2 salad kit coupon one more day (they were still up in the aisle even though they had expired yesterday) and they went for it! I thought I had a lot more of the Man one, only ended up having 4 but I got 4 kits for $0.69, not too shabby! Should have done the same with the special K last week but there will be more at some point I'm sure :D

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Hey Guys!!

Awesome meet today it was so fun!! Sorry Im so late to post but just got hom a little while again!! Was nice to put some faces on the names when chatting with everyone!! And Thank you Thank you for everything everyone brought and the envelopes as well!!
    Last edited by NewbieCoupon; Sun, Jan 30th, 2011 at 02:53 AM.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

heeeeeeey just got home i am exhausted wanted to see how the swap went im sure it was amazing ill read the comments tomorrow have it good night

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Can anyone let me know if the Smartsource is in today's Sun....I worked yesterday and missed going to grab the Herald...Went I went to Safeway last night, they didn't have inserted and the Husky was out. ..... I REALLY need to get my hands on some of those Huggies coupons....Thanks Ladies!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

So glad to hear the two meetings went well!
    I'll catch the next meet-up I hope!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DentalDiva View Post
    Can anyone let me know if the Smartsource is in today's Sun....I worked yesterday and missed going to grab the Herald...Went I went to Safeway last night, they didn't have inserted and the Husky was out. ..... I REALLY need to get my hands on some of those Huggies coupons....Thanks Ladies!!!
    Me too! I'm looking for them and I get the Sun delivery so when I read this I grabbed the paper from my step (Sunday) and YES flyer is there!

Coupons/Contest Freak!
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kimcool View Post
    Me too! I'm looking for them and I get the Sun delivery so when I read this I grabbed the paper from my step (Sunday) and YES flyer is there!
    Awesome!!! I managed to get a few last night so was going to offer but glad you found it!!!

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Cool! I'll head out later! Thanks!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Make sure you check the Sun before you buy it. Sometimes they only put them in the subscription issues.

Coupons/Contest Freak!
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Does anyone have any Olay $10 off (online version) or any more Fem/Hyg that they would be willing to trade?

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

where do i get the online version? I will order for you.

Coupons/Contest Freak!
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kimcool View Post
    where do i get the online version? I will order for you.
    aw thanks kim It's at Brandsaver I think.

Thread Information