User Tag List

Page 264 of 449 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

lschwarz
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Thought I'd share a pretty great deal I found at the Deerfoot Meadows RCSS.

Swiffer Sweepers were marked down to $1.84. I picked up 8 and used my BS coupons and some Superbucks and ended up paying $1.92 for all of them!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

not sure if this is posted already, but found this sensodyne coupon link:

http://www.save.ca/expertsmiles/coupons
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by musique View Post
    Went to Brentwood LD on my lunch break today...found some good deals:

Advil Nighttime 20s on sale for $7.99 stacked 2 x$4 off = FREE
    Sensodyne toothpaste on sale for $3.79 stacked 4 x$1 off = FREE
    Swiffer wet refills (12s) PM to Safeway $3.99 stacked $1.50+$1 = $1.49

I also asked about the PM policy and he said they will PM the first one of each item (different than what I was told last week, which was 1 PM total for the whole transaction).
    Where did you find the Sensodyne coupons to stack? I've got a few Sensodyne iso-active ones but have only found 1 regular sensodyne toothpaste. Thanks

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tdjca View Post
    Where did you find the Sensodyne coupons to stack? I've got a few Sensodyne iso-active ones but have only found 1 regular sensodyne toothpaste. Thanks
    Some were from most recent Red Plum flyer and some were save.ca (see findme's post above).
    SWAGBUCKS - earn Amazon GCs for searching the web!
    GROUPON- Great deals on local restaurants and services!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How long does it usually take to get the coupons from save.ca and websaver? I got my flyers today for next week and I'm already spying some good deals.

I missed the coupon flyers for this month I guess, I was away on vacation. I'm still trying to narrow down where abouts to find them when they do come out.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redrozez View Post
    How long does it usually take to get the coupons from save.ca and websaver? I got my flyers today for next week and I'm already spying some good deals.

I missed the coupon flyers for this month I guess, I was away on vacation. I'm still trying to narrow down where abouts to find them when they do come out.
    It takes a week or 2 to get them,... btw don't try multiple accounts or they shut your account down and you won't get coupons from them. (not that you would but it is just fair warning to new people)

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

I was looking at the coupons from the last p&G flyer today, and they say limit one coupon per purchase. I thought by reading the older posts that we could still stack the flyer coupons, we just could not stack the mail out coupons. I am confused

At least you can still stack most of the pampers coupons
    I am looking for lots of those if anyone has any extras

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryMom123 View Post
    I was looking at the coupons from the last p&G flyer today, and they say limit one coupon per purchase. I thought by reading the older posts that we could still stack the flyer coupons, we just could not stack the mail out coupons. I am confused

At least you can still stack most of the pampers coupons
    I am looking for lots of those if anyone has any extras
    You can stack them as long as they don't say "can't be combined with any other coupon offer". One coupon per perchase is stackable. Hope that helps

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    It takes a week or 2 to get them,... btw don't try multiple accounts or they shut your account down and you won't get coupons from them. (not that you would but it is just fair warning to new people)
    I have 3 accounts and have not had a problem just limit your order to 1 per email address untill you receive them and then order again. I use a different name for each one and a slight variation of my address (NE, then without the NE, and one with BSMT)
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

went to RCSS westwinds today and they have fresh asparagus on for $0.50 a pound!!!! I got 2 bunches and it cost $0.97
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok Monkey in Cowtown.. I'm new to this whole couponing thing.. when you say you "found" them.. what do you mean? these are instore specials or there are actually coupons existing somewhere? Forgive my naivete but like I said.. I'm new.. help!!

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalwidow View Post
    Ok Monkey in Cowtown.. I'm new to this whole couponing thing.. when you say you "found" them.. what do you mean? these are instore specials or there are actually coupons existing somewhere? Forgive my naivete but like I said.. I'm new.. help!!
    Welcome to SC when I first started this thread (about 2 years ago) it started with me listing the coupons I'd found in Calgary and the stores i found them in. This thread has since taken on a life of its own and is now an ongoing discussion of found coupons, deals found, and everything in between, by many many different Calgarian SCers. This is kind of like our mini community within SC and we all help each other out as much as we can. If you have any questions at all please post here or message me directly and one of our little family here will be more than happy to help you out

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

just wanted to add that the date and time a comment was posted is in the top left hand corner of the comment...meaning the coupons I have listed on the first page were found over 2 years ago

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tdjca View Post
    You can stack them as long as they don't say "can't be combined with any other coupon offer". One coupon per perchase is stackable. Hope that helps

Yes, thank you

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyincowtown View Post
    I have 3 accounts and have not had a problem just limit your order to 1 per email address untill you receive them and then order again. I use a different name for each one and a slight variation of my address (NE, then without the NE, and one with BSMT)
    OMG... i am so drooling at the possibilities here!!!! thank you so much Monkey!!!

Thread Information