User Tag List

Page 310 of 449 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by minouchefreedom View Post
    yes you should be receiving a Brandsource insert in todays Neighbours paper with your flyers. If anyone has difficulty getting an insert contact me as I probably will have a few extras left over.

I have never received the coupons in my Neighbours

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

No P&G coupons in my flyer...hope it comes in the newspaper, although we did not receive any last time around! fingers & legs crossed
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tdjca View Post
    Anyone else get a P&G insert today? Pretty disappointing!!!! Only a couple coupons in there that I can actually see myself using now. Even the Tide one was reduced to $3 WUB2 .
    Quote Originally Posted by findme View Post
    No P&G coupons in my flyer...hope it comes in the newspaper, although we did not receive any last time around! fingers & legs crossed
    Coupons? Flyers?!?! What on earth are those?
    I've been getting spotty flyer service on Thursdays (I don't subscribe to either daily newspaper) for the past couple of months. I finally went to the Flyer Force website tonight after another week of nothing on my front step and put in a complaint, cause I'm tired of getting my flyers some weeks and not others...
    And that is my rant for today (don't ask me how my day at work was, cause you'll be in for an even bigger rant )
    We now return you to your regularly scheduled Calgary couponing discussion

-- MissPuff (aka Cheryl)

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

I received TWO sets of flyers tonight for some reason...and there was a brandsaver tucked into each of them Great week to accidently get two!!!
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tdjca View Post
    Anyone else get a P&G insert today? Pretty disappointing!!!! Only a couple coupons in there that I can actually see myself using now. Even the Tide one was reduced to $3 WUB2 .
    I thought the tide was $3 off each... dang... and downy is one of the few fabric softeners i can use

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I don't get any flyers delivered. Is this because I have a communal mailbox or no? Thoughts? I'll call Flyer Force and see if I can add my name onto the list.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ok, as a newbie I have a question. Is Neighbours a second paper in addition to the Calgary Herald, or is it a section within the Calgary Herald that contains the coupons?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

it is a free paper that has flyers in it. It comes out thursday. If you are a new neighborhood you prolly wont get it. I dont get it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hmmm, I'm in Hawkwood, so not a new community. Is it distributed door to door or needed to be picked up at a local 7-11 or same?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I spoke to Flyer Force as we were not getting the flyers and she said the coupon inserts are only in certain areas of Calgary. I ended up signing up for the Herald Summer promo -for 6 months paper to get the inserts!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I did some internet research and found that the Neighbors flyer was listed as delivered to a local gas station. I called them and was told they had been "fired". lol What exactly does that mean? I had no idea a gas station could be fired from carrying a paper. I'm going to stop by in the morning and ask in person. Would be good to know for the future!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Flinstones Vitamins.....

Just want to give you all a heads up that Walmart has a big (110 count) bottle for $8.00 and with the $2 coupon=$6 and change! Most places sells the 50 count from $7.99 and up (including Walmart)

I picked them up yesterday!

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

What a sad day I was really hoping they were not going to change the wording on the pampers coupons. I have 1 in diapers and a 2nd one on the way. It has been by secret I am 11 weeks . I would try and do some fast trades but with CP on strike that is not going to happen.

Anyone in Calgary have any extra pampers coupons?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Any P&G in today's paper for anyone? I am suspecting my delivery guy is taking coupons out of my papers

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryMom123 View Post
    What a sad day I was really hoping they were not going to change the wording on the pampers coupons. I have 1 in diapers and a 2nd one on the way. It has been by secret I am 11 weeks . I would try and do some fast trades but with CP on strike that is not going to happen.

Anyone in Calgary have any extra pampers coupons?
    I don't have any Pampers yet, but can order through the website, I do have some Enfamil and some Huggies that came a while back...if you need those

Thread Information