User Tag List

Page 308 of 449 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angelfingers View Post
    I agree with NOtABLE! Make sure you make a resrvation though.
    Definitely do a reservation if you can...but NOtaBLE doesn't book all their tables up with reservations...they always leave some tables for walk-ins. So if you don't have a reservation try going a bit before/after the rush and you should be able to get in.
    SWAGBUCKS - earn Amazon GCs for searching the web!
    GROUPON- Great deals on local restaurants and services!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I'm usually a devoted No-Frills shopper, but I was a little choked with the cashier there a yesterday - I had a bunch of $2 Old Spice, $1 old Spice and $5 old Spice coupons that I wanted to Im get rid of..... so I was so excited when I saw the Deodorants on clearance for $1!! Even the new ( white ) ones..... I grabbed 12 of them, which should have been completly free, and the cashier said "you cant use those because it says not valid with any other offer" - not being in the mood to argue, especially since there was a line up, I left them there....... now its bothering me a bit that I backed down so easliy - they should have been all free, would have been nearly a years supply for free for hubby
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by musique View Post
    Definitely do a reservation if you can...but NOtaBLE doesn't book all their tables up with reservations...they always leave some tables for walk-ins. So if you don't have a reservation try going a bit before/after the rush and you should be able to get in.
    If I remember correctly they are booked months in advance for the reservation side.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    I'm usually a devoted No-Frills shopper, but I was a little choked with the cashier there a yesterday - I had a bunch of $2 Old Spice, $1 old Spice and $5 old Spice coupons that I wanted to Im get rid of..... so I was so excited when I saw the Deodorants on clearance for $1!! Even the new ( white ) ones..... I grabbed 12 of them, which should have been completly free, and the cashier said "you cant use those because it says not valid with any other offer" - not being in the mood to argue, especially since there was a line up, I left them there....... now its bothering me a bit that I backed down so easliy - they should have been all free, would have been nearly a years supply for free for hubby
    I've had probs at airdrie nf. Don't know if that's where you go but I not bother driving out anymore, not worth my time as I'm always hassled.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    This is a policy some stores are trying to adopt. Rexall has had (from head office) that if a coupon states cannot be used with another offer that means a sale or clearance. I don't shop there much anymore unless my coupons don't say that and just PM at other stores so they end up losing my business. I really wish there was a some kind of manual for coupons and their terms so that it wasn't just up to the interpretation of the store like the "one per purchase".

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey everyone, got a few questions for ya as I am still learning the ropes.

I want to go to walmart and stock up on some wipes and the quantum starter kit. Can I bring in a No Frills flyer into Walmart in Royal Oak or do I need to go out to Airdrie walmart? If I have to go out to Airdrie WM can I bring in a Zellers flyer to pm the quantum?

Also the Quantum coupon has my name on it, can I pring off multiple coupons or do I need a different name per coupon?

Thanks in advance!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Was there any coupons in Calgary herald today or yesterday?
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by findme View Post
    Was there any coupons in Calgary herald today or yesterday?
    Not yet...probably Saturday?
    SWAGBUCKS - earn Amazon GCs for searching the web!
    GROUPON- Great deals on local restaurants and services!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luinge View Post

I want to go to walmart and stock up on some wipes and the quantum starter kit. Can I bring in a No Frills flyer into Walmart in Royal Oak or do I need to go out to Airdrie walmart? If I have to go out to Airdrie WM can I bring in a Zellers flyer to pm the quantum?

Also the Quantum coupon has my name on it, can I pring off multiple coupons or do I need a different name per coupon?

Thanks in advance!!
    You can take a flyer to ANY walmart... if they have any stock is a issue, call ahead and see. Please be aware that coupon says, 1 coupon per customer. In other words your not going to be able to go in and pick up 20 of them... you could try going thru a couple times... but call ahead so you don't waste $40 in gas to save yourself a few dollars.
    I was at Real Canadian Superstore (or RCSS) in huntington a few days ago... they had them marked down to 50% off... and they were only 5.97... however... loblaws provides NO OVERAGE... that means no frills too.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luinge View Post

Thanks in advance!!
    That Quantum coupon shouldn't be photocopied. The website says one per person (I think also household etc) but if you can print off more from the website they will be legit but not if you photocopy them. Some printables off the internet can be printed unlimited but others like the Quantum do state limits. As long as you are printing off the their website you know you are ok.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. We are going to try Notables, but we tried to make a reservation but they book way in advance! She said if we are there before 5:00 we should be fine. I guess this means an early dinner and then we'll have time for a movie too
    Thanks again! It is so great to have some suggestions and I have written down the other places you all have suggested too so I have some ideas for the next time we need a night out

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks cheeky and td! I only wanted to buy a few, I don't wanna clear the shelves for anyone, thats just not cool.

I probably won't make it anymore anyways, my lil guy woke up sick and miserable.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I still can't print coupons like the $6 Finish one Anything that isn't first saved an printed just prints "Plug in content" on the paper and that's it. I really hate this netherworld I live in. I have one crappy old microsoft computer amid linux servers and tape racks etc. My hubby is a programmer but either doesn't know how to fix it or wont (he said he's not a windows guy). I used to be very skilled in the various MS applications - I used to be a admin assistant at a college! Now I can't even resize a photo without getting frustrated. I lost touch because I refused to adopt the linux versions and lost touch in the microsoft world and I can't download any software from the net on my current system due to the security we need at home.

As a result, I miss out on so many great coupons. I just wanted to complain a little
    Last edited by kimcool; Thu, Jun 2nd, 2011 at 02:32 PM.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Also, is anyone else feeling slightly depressed about the new wording? Now I hear they have applied it to diapers too. sucks. I didn't make good use of the last round before they expired as my anemia kicked back in. I need infusions again and didn't have the energy I needed.

I was really hoping to start stocking up on diapers as we decided that once I get the anemia under control we will think about starting for baby #2. But without stacking I don't know how to get great deals, especially on diapers. But I know it must be possible as most SC'ers don't have the stacking option anyway.

all those debates over stockpiles. All I know is that I wished I had created a good stockpile before the coupons changed Actually I don't know if I ever will have a good stockpile. I give it all away whenever family visits lol!! That's okay. I love to be able to do that too.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

It seems that they are trying to do everything they can to stop us from getting any possible good savings on products. I guess it was bound to happen with all the coupon fraud and people printing 20 and 30 of an internet coupon when you are only suppose to print 2. I just hope they decide to change again and remove the wording from the coupons. It sure isn' tlike the old days, thats for sure.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Thread Information