User Tag List

Page 338 of 449 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess in this Household View Post
    Great news for those of us who live in the west end of town! I was in the Westbrook Walmart this morning and noticed that they were doing a bunch of renos. I asked the cashier what was going on, and she said that they were putting in a Super Centre there!! Woooot!!! We finally get one in this end of town. Expected opening day is November 19.
    Yehey!

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess in this Household View Post
    Store #32 - London Place WestStore: London Place West - Calgary, AB
    Location Map

300 - 5255 Richmond Road SW
    Calgary, Alberta, T3E 7C4
    Phone: (403) 571-4932
    Gotta love my LD!

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tdjca View Post
    Hey all.... just wanted to let you know. A friend was at LD today (think it was the one on 32nd Ave NE) and was asked if we could all start highliting the expiry dates on the coupons. I guess someone used a bunch of expired coupons and the cashier(s) didn't catch it and were all returned so the stores not getting their money back on those one. Just a heads up to be extra careful to check your coupons and make sure they are valid and applicable before using them. I'm not saying it was anyone on here but just a heads up and if we highlite the expiry dates as they asked then it will be easier and quicker to check over the coupons at checkout.
    thanks for the that tdjca!!! I think this will save us all some time. I've noticed lots of cashiers at different stores taking more time to read over the coupons now. The cashiers at co-op have to read and initial each coupon now to make sure it's acceptable. It will just make it quicker for them if they don't have to hunt for expiry dates!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Thanks Tdjca! At first I panicked thinking it was me! Then I remembered that I have only been seriously collecting for a month and I went through all of mine and (very sadly) threw out the ones that had expired so it couldn't have been. Phew!

I think it is a great idea to do that. Anything to make it easier for the cashier, I am willing to do. If they are willing to take all of my coupons, I am quite willing to highlite the dates for them!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

If you want to drive to strathmore, the sobey's out there is clearing out plants from a green house, nice plants for 50% off.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I was at the nf on 52 st on the weekend to get some of the great deals, was there with two of my daughters, I used about 15 coupons as did each of my girls. They were really nice and none of us had any problems. They had 4 csm's at the front to do overrides. Almost like they were expecting lots of coupons.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

That is great, it is a toss up for me whether to go to the NE or Okotoks! Does anyone know if the flyer is Western or Nationwide? I know that I don't get it!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

yikes...expired cpns not cool!!
    I was there on Saturday and my purchases were rung through by a manager from the Heritage store, who was working there that day.
    No expired cpns for me at all.

highlighting the expiry date is a great idea..........

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Went to extra foods last night to grab some formula. Was so excited to get there and see 2 cans of Enfamil A+ powder PLUS 2 instant cans attached to them as a bonus. THEN they had a pink sticker. THEN i had my $5 off coupons (thanks to kittyboots), so....

Regular 24.99 each

I pd: 7.50 each

That should last my baby a couple weeks!!

ps anyone have any extra enfamil coupons they would trade? i have about 5 more so i'm good for a bit.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Hi peaches. I have lots of Emfamil for trade, plus it's all stackable. I have 2 stacks of $22 off in coupons and 1 stack of $16 off. Let me know if you want to trade.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I'm sooo excited lol.... I get to go to SOF's on Monday!! We are meeting up with my parents in Salmon Arm so they can take DS's (twins) for a nice long visit (3 weeks) and I get to go shopping at SOF's for the first time lol. I sure wish that you could check prices like on LD's website, but Sunday I will be online checking their flyer, stacking coupons, and making a list. I have to be super organized or my BF will be trying to rush me out of the store before I am done (he has no patience especially for shopping )

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

tdjca, Salmon Arm wow thats my old home town : ) lots of things for kiddies to do.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NIce, thanks for posting

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tidytaurus View Post
    tdjca, Salmon Arm wow thats my old home town : ) lots of things for kiddies to do.
    lol small world.. I used to live in Revelstoke. Actually we are just meeting up with my parents. They live in Prince George but are going to be down in the lower mainland and travelling home that day. This way the kidlets get to go 5 days early to visit Grandma and Grandpa and my parents don't have to make another trip on the following Saturday. We normally meet half way at Edson on a weekend when they go to visit so this works out for everyone and I get to go shopping lol.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jandbby View Post
    Was this the Airdrie No Frills?
    it was the no frills on 52 st, i picked up some cranberry juice for my daughter... since the coupon was printable i gave the cashier a few too. I love doing that at places giving us a hard time with coupons.

Thread Information