User Tag List

Page 182 of 449 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

My son was in size 5 at around 18 months or just after, and I took him out of diapers a few months after he turned 2 and put him in the size 5 Easy Ups (to attempt to start potty training...ha ha ha what a joke that's been!) Does that give you an idea?

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

If the swap is in the NW I'll try to come either day. But my schedule is so up in the air right now, that I'll come if I can.

I've been getting brandsavers in the mail for about a week now, (through my few addresses - yay for mail forwarding and parents!). However, I'm not sure if they are from the new round, because I ordered a whole bunch a few days before it closed, and I can't remember what I ordered when!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

hey guys la senza in signal hill has 10 undies for $15 and the eye shadows and what not are 5 for $5

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AKE View Post
    My son was in size 5 at around 18 months or just after, and I took him out of diapers a few months after he turned 2 and put him in the size 5 Easy Ups (to attempt to start potty training...ha ha ha what a joke that's been!) Does that give you an idea?

Yes it does, Thank you!!

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish_DeLight View Post
    hey guys la senza in signal hill has 10 undies for $15 and the eye shadows and what not are 5 for $5
    2 weeks ago Beacon Hill LS had them on for 10 for $15 too. Great deal! And they had LOTS of bins for every size!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Northland WM had some clearance shells tonight. Large boxes of Tampax pearl- $3 (36+5 count). I bought 2, could not believe did not have my coupons for Tampax with me, it would have been much sweeter deal with $2.50 of 2 packs. Secret Clinical + bonus Venus rasors -$3. I had my $7 of if you buy 3 with me, so was able to get 3 packs with a coupon, because the deodorant is Secret, cashier let me use coupon. They had Jonhson baby wash + cream small size for a $1, there was large size as well. Head and shoulders bonus packs -$2, some $1 Dove deodorants, gift packs. I think there was dove body wash for a $1. Degree deodorant as well for a $1. The stand is right after you pass cosmetics. This WM also takes Lean Cuisine printables.

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I was at La Senza in Beacon Hill today and bought 8 bras, 2 pairs of panties and a pair of pajamas for my daughter - grand total of $39 including tax! They have a bunch of stuff marked at an additional 30% off, so there are some great deals to be had.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AKE View Post
    Same with my daughter (including the laughable attempt at potty training!) she spent the longest in size 4 and about 6 months in size 5...oddly the size 4 easy ups fit her better than the size 5 though.
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Calgarymom123 - that definitely depends on the kid. My daughter left diapers at size 4 and she was 3 and a 1/2 when we potty trained her.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@calgarymom123. My DD has a large caboose and went through size 5 at 14months and on to size 6 at 18 months. We too spent a while in pull ups as she was too big for most diapers but she was a size 3T at 18 months in clothes. My DS is so tiny he just moved up to size 4 at 18 months.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

HI..does anyone know what is the deal with the kraft sizzling salad kits at superstore? I don't have the $2 coiupon (just the old $.75c one), so wondering if it's still a good price without driving all the way out there (lazy bones!)...thanks
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Not sure if anyone has spotted the kelloggs cereal deal at superstore. They r at walmart for $1.67 each, I found a coupon zone coupon at country hills superstore for buy 3 save $3. So that makes the cereal .67c each, and if u have any other coupons u might be bringing home some free cereal

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by findme View Post
    Not sure if anyone has spotted the kelloggs cereal deal at superstore. They r at walmart for $1.67 each, I found a coupon zone coupon at country hills superstore for buy 3 save $3. So that makes the cereal .67c each, and if u have any other coupons u might be bringing home some free cereal
    Did you price match or has superstore already marked them to $1.67? We go through tons of cereal!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboots View Post
    Did you price match or has superstore already marked them to $1.67? We go through tons of cereal!
    I haven't done it yet,...but since superstore had the aylmers tomatoes pm to walmart already, I am hoping they have the cereals also! I am going to go tonight to check it out!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found @ Shoppers Drug store:

- Save $2 off a venus embrace razor WUB any 1 secret deod.
    - Loreal Natural Match - $5 coupon booklet ($3 off Natural Match color/$2 off Healthy Look)
    - $2 off Loreal excellence creme
    - $1 off Sensodyne iso-active (great product but so expensive)
    - save $2 WUB 2 bottles of tums
    - save $3 on any advil cold and sinus product

Thread Information