User Tag List

Page 315 of 449 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to Co-op, Safeway & my neighbourhood gas station (deep SW) and NONE had the redplum only P&G. I even had my friend go to her Co-op in Beddington and her local gas station to check and she said they didn't have the redplum either - only P&G. The redplum insert was the one i really wanted as I feel the P&G coupons are useless with the new wording. Does anyone think they will be in the Sunday Herald or Sun?

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by glasschick View Post
    I went to Co-op, Safeway & my neighbourhood gas station (deep SW) and NONE had the redplum only P&G. I even had my friend go to her Co-op in Beddington and her local gas station to check and she said they didn't have the redplum either - only P&G. The redplum insert was the one i really wanted as I feel the P&G coupons are useless with the new wording. Does anyone think they will be in the Sunday Herald or Sun?
    They should be in the Sun tomorrow. On the bright side the Sun is only $1 instead of the Heralds $2 today.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NewbieCoupon View Post
    I went to all the airdrie stores and found 1 in 1 paper. Now basically I only have 1 P&G no redplum because all the inserts were taken everywhere I'm a sad puppy now what do I do having that how out really sucks now I have nothing for 2 months I don't understand why anyone would take them from all the stores
    Check the Calgary Sun tomorrow at Safeway. Also I think the SmartSource is out next weekend isn't it?

If you need more P&G I have a few extra and there are only a couple coupons in them that I actually want.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Anyone still trying to find the P and G let me know, as I still have some extras.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

For those of u that have the entertainment book and do not plan on using the heritage park, calgary zoo and the butterfield acres farm cpns, pls PM me for possible trade. As my mom is coming from Hone Kong this month end. She hasn't seen the kids for over 3 years and I hadn't been working for 2 and a half years, money is so tight, I can't afford to go back with the kids or send her ticket to come. After this time, it will be a LONG time before she sees the kids again. I just want her to spend as much fun times as possible with the kids.

I do have lots of other cpns for trade. Hopefully we can work something out. I would really appreciate it.

CalgarySaver ---- I have the batting cage cpns for u, you are more than welcome to have them. PM me.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

does anyone know if Smartsource has new wording??
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AirdrieSaver View Post
    For anyone in Airdrie or North Calgary I went to all three SDMs here in Airdrie as well as three gas stations. All the papers I bought had both the BS and RP.

I wish I new that I was in Airdrie today. I was so buys going to garage sales with my mom that I totally forgot to get the paper

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Jenny - thanks for the offer, but I'm on the west end of town which would be quite the trek for you if you're coming from Strathmore!

Mission - You're more than welcome to my Butterfield Acres coupon!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Hey thank you so much yeah someone took the inserts from every store I went to it was rough 711 by my house had none in all the papers except for one not even in a paper but on the shelf I couldn't believe it how rough..someone must have forgot to pick it up when they were piling them up.. So if airdrie person reads this please be kind with the rest of us out there thanks td and mission you guys Rock I may have to steal 1 from you guys sone day here if you dont mind! I reapply wanted the to RP for the dove my gf uses it religiously so would be awesome to find some of them somehow! Mission I'll check and see if we have our coupon booklet hanging around here still!!

Thanks tlc for making a show it's been so terrible since the show I find
    Last edited by NewbieCoupon; Sun, Jun 5th, 2011 at 02:56 AM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Anyone find the Red Plum in the Sun today?

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Hey thank you so much yeah someone took the inserts from every store I went to it was rough 711 by my house had none in all the papers except for one not even in a paper but on the shelf I couldn't believe it how rough..someone must have forgot to pick it up when they were piling them up.. So if airdrie person reads this please be kind with the rest of us out there thanks td and mission you guys Rock I may have to steal 1 from you guys sone day here if you dont mind! I reapply wanted the to RP for the dove my gf uses it religiously so would be awesome to find some of them somehow! Mission I'll check and see if we have our coupon booklet hanging around here still!!

There are a couple different dove tear-pad coupons out there. They look the same but they have different numbers.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have noticed this at the 711 near my house too (Coopers Crossing). My trick is to go early in the morning and buy some from the unopened stacks on the floor near the stand.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Checked today several stores downtown area and there are no Redplums in any of the newspapers, the same thing happened yesterday.

If anyone does manage to find a place and wouldn't mind buying 1-2 inserts I'll be grateful and repay with GC, stamps or anything else someone would like.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't find any RP either, went to a few different convience stores all before 9am
    oh well

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfox View Post
    Checked today several stores downtown area and there are no Redplums in any of the newspapers, the same thing happened yesterday.

If anyone does manage to find a place and wouldn't mind buying 1-2 inserts I'll be grateful and repay with GC, stamps or anything else someone would like.
    Ditto too.... RP seems to be the hardest insert to find.

Thread Information