User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Shoppers Points

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I bought a gift card to to pay for prescriptions a couple ot times and got the points for the card... not the drugs, cuz I'm in Ontario... but last time i went to do it they said i couldn't use a gift card to pay for prescriptions!!!??? I told them they had done it for me before without hesitation... at the same location!!! She eventually did let me use it... but I don't know if they will do that anymore!! I guess you should ask at your location before you go buy the gift card!?

Their despensing fee is so high... if i can't get points for going to SDM for my prescriptions I will have to go somewhere else!

Join Swagbucks and earn points for FREE prizes!!! (PM me with any questions!!!)
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/mccullp

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JRWBowling View Post
    Ricki: Excuse me but if your in Ontario and those are prescriptions they how do you get the points? I was told just yesterday that they are not giving points on gift cards anymore??
    They don't give points on gift cards for other retailers, they haven't done that for quite some time. But I purchase gift cards practially every week before making other purchases, so I can get the points for the GC purchase, works every time.

I have found on several occasions that the clerks are misinformed. If they insist that you don't get points on a gift card, just buy your gift card and a pack of gum or something else that is over a dollar, then they have to scan your card.

Z

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information