User Tag List

Page 65 of 119 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Which companies have you emailed?

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Response from Campbells:

We received your message and appreciate your taking the time to contact Campbell Soup Company to request a coupon. Your interest in our Campbell Soup products is valuable to us.
    Each week, Campbell distributes millions of coupons through newspapers, Sunday supplements, magazines, product labels and your local grocery store. Most of these sources should be available in your area.
    Although we cannot honor your request for coupons, thank you for the compliment you pay us by using our products.
    Please contact the Consumer Response Center or visit Campbell's website if we can be of further assistance.
    Thank you for visiting the Campbell Soup Company website.
    Campbell Soup Company Web Team
    BAL/cl
    005194831A

Trading Score
    14 (94%)

I emailed a few places yesterday...so far I heard back from Cashmere and Michelina's...both emailing FPC!!

Playtex is sending coupons as well...not sure what value!

Kelloggs is sending coupons as well...says allow 3 weeks for delivery! Yay

Pepsi-FPC's-Told them what a Pepsi fan I am!

Huggies- coupons

Janes- $2 off coupon

J&J- coupons

Gereral Mills- Old El Paso- FPC

Colgate/Palmolive - sending coupons not sure of what value!
    Last edited by Kotasmommy; Wed, Jan 19th, 2011 at 11:45 AM.

Trading Score
    14 (94%)

Also I had a legitimate complaint with the Kids II company and their Bright Starts line. I had a teether/rattle that broke on my baby in less than a month...emailed them about it and they asked for additional info and will get back to me. I emailed them what they wanted and am waiting for the reply!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I emailed weetabix last night complimenting Alpen cereal and also asking if another product linked to their page (Barbaras Bakery) was available in Canada. Got a reply this morning, sending me coupons for both products and they searched to see if Barbaras stuff was in my area. It's not, so she asked me to tell her places I shop and she'll see about getting it here. Nice lady!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Tetley's Response:

Thank you for taking the time to contact our Company. Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding! It is very nice to hear that you are such a loyal Tetley Tea user! We occasionally give out free samples and coupons to our brand advocates when we introduce new products. Although we are not currently offering anything, you may wish to sign up to be a brand advocate on our Tetley website to receive free samples and coupons when they are available. Thank you for choosing Tetley! We value your loyal patronage!
    Sincerely,
    Kathy Tolj
    Consumer Services
    TATA GLOBAL BEVERAGES CANADA INC.

Trading Score
    14 (94%)

So Kids II emailed me back telling me that they are sending me a new rattle. I told them that I want to be assured the samw thing won't happen, now that I know I am not the only one who had an issue. Lets see what they say.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

My response from the Clorox company:

Thank you for contacting us about coupons and promotional offers.

Periodically, The Clorox Company offers samples, refunds, cents-off or free coupons for its products. These offers are published in local newspapers and are sometimes mailed to residents in certain geographical areas. Special offers may also appear on product labels or in retail outlets.

For information about upcoming products and offers, sign up for one of our mailing lists at the links below:

www.aa-ownerscenter.com
    www.armorall.ca
    www.burtsbees.com
    www.thecloroxcompany.com
    www.cleanuptheclassrooms.com
    www.clorox.ca
    www.filterforgood.ca
    www.freshstep.com
    www.glad.ca
    www.glad.com
    www.hiddenvalley.com
    www.greenworkscleaners.com
    www.scoopaway.com
    www.trygreenworks.ca

Again, thank you for contacting us.

Sincerely,

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

My repsonse from Welchs:

We have forwarded your information to our International Department for response. If you need to contact them direct, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
    We appreciate your interest in our company and products.
    Marie

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Don't email General Mills, I tried and this is the reply i recieved:Dear Ms. Rawlines: While we appreciate your interest in our products, we respectfully decline your request for coupons or product samples. General Mills offers many promotions giving consumers an opportunity to obtain a free product or purchase a product at a reduced rate using a discount certificate. These offers appear on product packages, in magazines and newspapers, on tear pads in grocery stores, and on our web sites. Our Canadian website is www.lifemadedelicious.ca. We will continue to be committed to providing the best possible products at the lowest possible prices to our consumers. We appreciate your loyalty and hope you will continue to choose our products and promotions. Sincerely,Tanya HiltonThis i the first time I have actually been declined by a company..I guessit was bound to happen sooner or later...sort of dissapointing as i find it is hard to find cereal coupons..Oh well:l

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I have found out in the last few days that lots of companies aren't giving out coupons/samples on request. That you have to get on there mailing list of wait for Ad pads to come out in the stores!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I emailed chapmans and they said they are sending me the $5 coupon! Thanks for the tip!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I actually emailed quite a few companies to tell them how much I enjoy the products. Today I got a response back from SC Johnson advising they will send a coupon for free ziploc product of my choice. I also heard back from Biore advising they will send a coupon. Doesnt hurt to ask and im sure they would rather get compliments rather than complaints

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Finally got up the nerve to call J&J for coupons - I usually email but half the time they reject me Got a Stayfree and an Aveeno coupon!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I had to contact Coke.. got a can that was only half full.. they emailed back asking for more info.. wait and see

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

hi can i get the email address of the companies mentioned.

thx

Page 65 of 119 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast

Thread Information