User Tag List

Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    Have a Banana Daily Beast Master's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'll have to keep checking to see additions.
    thanks
    Please vote daily for my ferret site.
    http://1award.co.uk/addvote.php?vote=3368

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

These printable coupons are all legal, valid and original.

Because some stores are stupid to not accept it because of the size they were printed it does not make them any less invalid.

If you have any concern about a coupon please pm me and do not expire the thread.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

No, it's not expired.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Got this in an email this evening:

*Offer valid on the purchase total of eligible products using a valid Shoppers Optimum Card® after discounts and redemptions
    and before taxes. For a complete list of participating products, see store for details. Limit one coupon per customer per
    transaction. Coupon must be presented

Attachment 10086

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Perhaps some of the posters in this thread did not read the thread made by Katyana08 a few days ago where she posted a response from SC Johnson about how they are NOT accepting the smaller sized coupons from the the rightathome.ca site, only the big huge one pagers.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/101664-...eryone-canada/

And about the coupon printer that installs when you try and print these coupons, when I said that they are tracking you by installing that they surely are. I know you can put in many emails to get the coupons, but they surely weren't intending on people doing that XXX amount of times.

If you continue to use the multiple per pages versions of the glade tin coupons, and others, that is up to you, but the company has taken a stand on it and is not going to accept them if stores send away for them. Just so you know, I think this needs to be repeated.
    Last edited by Justine; Fri, Sep 18th, 2009 at 08:35 PM. Reason: added link

Trading Score
    15 (94%)

I love this thread, however, I never know which ones are newer printable coupons! Is there a way that they could be dated or something? Thanks, maybe pm me with the answer. Much obliged! Lynn
    Lynn

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post

Because some stores are stupid to not accept it because of the size they were printed it does not make them any less invalid.

If you have any concern about a coupon please pm me and do not expire the thread.
    That's awesome Boo! I'm really glad you got a legal opinion so we can keep most of the coupons on here :D

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Update: Natrel coupons are apparently not valid.

not quite a "Loonie"
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

This whole discussion is pretty sad! Lets all decide for ourselves how we want to deal with this. If this isn't effecting you personally, there is no need to get involved. How about a lesson on resizing coupons

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Airline_guy24 View Post
    Are they all the same as the originals? ie: size wise? Like the WM Duty Manager told me, anything that is not original is sent back with a pink slip (return form) meaning they dont get paid for the coupon. If its not the same coupon that was made available online in the same form its not valid unfortunately. In this case, the manufacturer is protected but unfortunately the shops are not. Im sure it wont be an issue for very long anyway, it seems like more and more stores are catching on and in this economy cutting their losses where and when ever they can.

Im just worried the site may be liable if anything is happening that isnt supposed to, thats all.
    Not only the site is liable, the original poster will be liable too. If I were the OP, I would think twice if still keep these reproduced pdf coupons in the first post. Lawsuit is not fun.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yesterday i was so tense i couldnt fine ur page. u r doing a very good thing. thanks 100th thumbs up from me.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i clicked on the up sign many times but it didnt show 100. what should i do ?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post

Thanks Boo for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    Got this in an email this evening:

*Offer valid on the purchase total of eligible products using a valid Shoppers Optimum Card® after discounts and redemptions
    and before taxes. For a complete list of participating products, see store for details. Limit one coupon per customer per
    transaction. Coupon must be presented

Attachment 10086
    Will upload it in a bit as long as its not valid once once per account (if so it defeats the purpose of printing out multiple copies LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by kevico2 View Post
    I love this thread, however, I never know which ones are newer printable coupons! Is there a way that they could be dated or something? Thanks, maybe pm me with the answer. Much obliged! Lynn
    they are kept in the order in which they get uploaded and usually i try to list whats been updated in the thread title. lately the title would not update for some reason. i try to keep them around until they expire (expiry date is noted in the document name). does this help?

Quote Originally Posted by Katyana08 View Post
    Update: Natrel coupons are apparently not valid.
    i got a pm about this earlier. i gave the member the original source of this coupon (coupon you get after you do a survey on the natrel website, this was posted on another thread here on SC). the other member is checking with the company about the coupon's validity. i live in alberta so natrel is not available here thats why i left it up to her to look into it. like i said if any of the coupons are in fact not valid i will remove them.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

daphne, have you read this post?

Quote Originally Posted by rifinij View Post
    this happened with colgate too. i was looking for the $1.50 coupon when i found this: http://www.colgate.com/app/Colgate/U...na-coupon.cvsp

This offer, which was intended for a limited number of Aetna customers, was inadvertently placed on the Aetna web site in a PDF format. The file was immediately removed upon discovery of the error.

A few honest consumers legitimately downloaded and used the unauthorized “coupon” during the short time period it was available. These individuals should be complimented for their savvy shopping and we appreciate their efforts during these challenging economic times.

Unfortunately, a few individuals have reproduced the “coupon” without authorization; posted the image on various web sites; transferred it to others; and even modified it—in violation of the terms and conditions included in the coupon offer and possibly Federal law. As a result, Colgate-Palmolive will not pay for future submissions of this reproduced image.
    if you go on the site it shows an example of how the coupon was modified to print four to a page, just like the glade one. gotta be careful - always read and follow the fine print on the coupons EXACTLY. stores may take them at first but the company will reject them later and it's a loss for the store and shoppers in the end.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/1279095-post95.html

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan View Post
    daphne, have you read this post?

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/1279095-post95.html
    thanks for making me aware of this post. I just read the original announcement on the colgate website. what appears to have happened was that the coupon, which was provided as shown on the colgate website (i.e. multiple of 4 on single pdf) to a limited number of customers was posted on the internet for others to use. please correct me if i am wrong, but here are my 2 cents for this case:
    1. the coupon in question was meant for a limited number of people to access. but the company originally did not anticipate it to be distributed so they did not put in a disclaimer saying that it is NOT to be distributed to individuals other than those for whom it was intended, NOR did it say that it is NOT to be printed out more than once.
    2. colgate withdrew the coupon upon discovering what had happened, and they posted the announcement on their website. i personally think it is a good approach to deal with the situation. so far we are hearing rumors that scj`s view is that their printed coupons are not meant to be printed multiple times or `resized`. although i did not personally get in contact with them but after giving it some thought, it is quite logical because the coupons were only distributed to their email subscribers. hence i have removed all scj coupons from this thread.
    note: like the colgate coupon there has never been any disclaimer (or least any that i remember seeing) with the scj coupons saying they can`t be distributed or reprinted.
    3. most of the coupons remaining on this thread were and still are available on the manufacturer or an affiliated agency`s website for the general public to access. those are obviously not meant for limited distribution or printing, so i do not see the logic of them not being legally allowed to be posted here.
    4. the natrel coupon, as mentioned earlier is under question as it is only made available if you fill out a survey on their website. but theoretically anybody can do that to gain access to the coupon. another member is looking into its validity with the company. if the response is such that it isn`t, I will remove it from this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoardemall View Post
    Vegan and others need to mind their own beeswax. The stores take these fine, what business is it of theirs if they do?

The Glade ones should be brought back too. I've used PILES of them with no problem at all A fee more freebie runs and I'm going to sell them at my friends flea market table. Shop'n beats work'n!
    I`ve made it clear that the printable coupons are not intended for such use.

I post legit coupons with the understanding that there could be abuse but even if I didn`t, those who abuse the deals would just find another way to do it. So I trust and hope that my effort is helping more people in need and only a few that abuses. But please, if you are going to brag do it else where just not here on SC.

Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread Information