User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Wow diapers are so expensive! Im located in whitby ontario and looking for somewhere that selles diapers in bulk or something to save money. Does anyone know of anywhere? I know there used to be a place in missisauga where you could buy a whole garbage bag of pampers for 20 dollars. Some of them were always broken but it really saved money. No idea where that one was though. Anybody please?? thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pampers

canucklehead64
    I used to get them from a store in the Dufferin/Lawrence area but can't remember the name. Another option is Diapers Etc. Outlet Store, 734 Kipling Ave., Etobicoke, (416) 503-0313, 90 Northline Rd., North York, (416) 752-0222, 7 Stafford Dr., Brampton, (905) 450-1955, 106 Saunders Rd., Barrie, (705) 721-9555. They sell bulk diapers (and wipes). Also watch for sales at Loblaws on their private label diapers.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Costco sells Huggies Size 3 (16-28 lbs) for $35.99 for a box of 258. Works out to 14 cents a diaper.

Walmart also sells Parents Choice (house brand) for about 15 cents each. Teddys is on sale this week in Atlantic-check your flyer for national sale. Life brand is also on special at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Don't forget that the name brands can work out the same price or cheaper if you take advantage of sales, and combine with coupons (e.g. www.save.ca)

Unless you know what kind works for your baby, suggest you try a small number of different brands at first. I started with house brand, but I found they leaked. Plus my baby screamed bloody murder when she got wet because the diaper didn't absorb fast enough. The diaper also held the moisture next to her skin, so she had to be changed RIGHT AWAY.

For me, I found Pampers Baby Dry works best - she can go at least two pees before needing a change. Diapers cost a couple cents more, but I use half as many.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks so much fro the suggestions...i will check them out :-0)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I get mine from superstore, by the box.
    regular 29.99 but is on sale sometimes for 24.99.
    This is a huge box, that comes with 4 packs of 40= 160 diapers (sixe 4).
    Also available in smaller sizes, with more diapers, or larger sizes with less diapers.
    24.99= 16 cents each
    29.99= 18 cents each

Also if you call pampers to complain about their diapers (ALOT of times I have gotten tabs that rip right of when you try to open them) they will send you a $10 coupon.
    And if your not picky with formula, I this used when my babies were older: Parents Choice from super store sells for 10.49 for a large 900 gram powder can.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi!! if anyone knows about that place in missisauga where you could buy a whole garbage bag of pampers for 20 dollars, please let me know.... because i heard these are really good and economical.....so please if anyone knows about it in mississauga or nearby place please let me know...
    thnx

bcteagirl
    Save on foods just started making their own cheap brand name, saw a tag 'new' when I was looking for coupons for the train Don't know how much cheaper they are, but their slogan is 'save on your bottom line'

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thnx.. i will try these ones..

cndlady
    My girls nag at me because I don't allow disposable diapers in my house...I made a bunch of cloth diapers for each of them and for my house and they know to bring the baby in a cloth diaper...
    I think the landfills are full of them...and cloth is more environmentally friendly and cheaper..
    They still use them at home..but not at nanna's house

jennypooh82
    i know that at the grocery store they sell the pc brand with the teddy bear on it they are almost 10 less than pampers or huggies, hope that helps

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I love the Kirkland brand from Costco and they're cheaper than Huggies. The wipes are also very good!

melody
    ive used the pc brand for the last 3 kids and swear bye them and they are way cheaper at superstore than huggies or pampers

youngmom21
    I love the kirkland diapers. I find they are more absorbant and better at containing yucky messes than Huggies, probably the most comparable to pampers as far as store brands go. I put my baby in kirkland diapers durring the day and pampers diapers at night cause they absorb just a tad bit more. Although I find the kirkland wipes leave something to be desired. I use pampers sensitive wipes, I find it saves on diaper rash cream, so it all evens out, not to mention makes baby more comfortable.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if you join the huggies club they are always sending you coupons

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

i found this post on the craig list, havent checked it out for myself
    its for the diaper booth (never heard of it)
    http://toronto.craigslist.org/bab/348058558.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information