User Tag List

Page 10 of 118 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Hi saundyl. I am in Estevan and my local CO-OP also has these same deals on this week. It might be province wide.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Great deal on eggs and Becel saundyl
    Thanks for posting all of these deals/coupons.

Keep them coming.

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    Another one to do with the Meadow lake co-op They have a promotion on right now that Becel is 4.99 if you have a coupon with it you get an 18 pack of eggs for 99cents. On top of that they will apply the $1.00 coupon they have at the till for the becel so you get your becel for 3.99 and the eggs for 99cents.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Saw the same deals at the Saskatoon co-op.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Hi saundyl. I am in Estevan and my local CO-OP also has these same deals on this week. It might be province wide.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Okay spotted this on the Edmonton thread posted by Elf Poop (who works at LD) and thought it would help us plan ahead:

Anyway, I got a copy of the London Drugs flyer for June23-28:

B1G1 Free 6x710 mL pepsi ($4.99)
    BUY Revolon lipstick, get Revlon Nail Enamel Free (instore coupon)
    B1G1 Free marc Anthony haircare ($9.99)
    B1G1 Free Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Toothbrush (29.99)

Pantene Pro-V (3.99)
    Herbal Essences (2.49)
    Head & Shoulders (3.99)
    *maybe you can use save.ca*

use coupons for these:
    FREE CG Professional Mascara($5.69) with minimum $12 Covergirl purchase (use P&G flyer coupon)
    B1G1 FREE Gillete Series/Satin Care Shave Gel/Cream (3.99) (save.ca)
    ABC 2x detergent (3.99) (save.ca?)
    Dawn/Palmolive/Javex (1.99)

.... and some other deals but those are the ones I remember from my coupon stash.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Spotted 7+ Soleil razors on clearance shelf for $4.99 towards the back near the vitamins.

Also they have the 2 litre Nestea with the symbols for 4 for $5. **IF**, big IF this price is still on the 20x bonus day Saturday, be great to pick them up then, if that size works for you.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I picked up lots of ichibon for 50% off $0.79 so paid $0.40/package.

Talked to another lady who said RCSS clears things out like this when Walmart stocks it at a lower price. Never heard that before. The ichibon were going quickly and most were snapped up before I left.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Print your free coupon:
    http://www.orangejulius.com/sec_freeSmoothie.html

RCSS no tax starts at 5pm and goes all evening Friday and all day Saturday. Good time to use FPCs for non-food items.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

If you're a fan of Bert's Bees, the SDM at Preston Crossings has the Tips and Toes kit on for $9.99. There are about 3 or 4 left.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Today at the new Walmart there was a lady handing out Pull-Ups samples and also a free potty training video. There was also another lady handing out free samples of Nature’s Source™ Natural All-Purpose Cleaner (90ml x2) along with a $1.00 off coupon and a $2.00 off any Glade product coupon.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hey ladies, see my two coupon lists I just posted. I guess I should have posted them here.

One is a list of coupons expiring June 30th. The other is my first trade list! Let me know if you are interested.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Hey everyone,

www.cakebeauty.com has their 50% off everything sale right now, as per roonie's post:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/86992-c...e-24th-canada/

I love this stuff and want to take advantage of the sale, but since I am currently on an "un-paid job sabatical," I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in combining orders in order to hit the free shipping mark. PM me before 9:30am tomorrow if you're interested, and we can plan, order and go from there.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

London Drugs at Lawson Heights Mall has a table of stuff on sale and clearance during the mall's sidewalk sale. There are Roots cell phone holders (some are leather) and PDA holders that are on for $1 each; Burt's Bees mini packs for $10, teeth whitening strips and other stuff. Lots of health and beauty stuff, and if you have coupons, I'd suggest going there sooner rather than later.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Thanks cdnchk. I know Alaryk and Blueegg and I all made it. I found a cell phone holder that actually fits my cell phone - hurrah.

The Whitestrips with the bonus toothbrush is $49 ... so pretty pricey even on clearance. They're supposed to have an in-store coupon but didn't spot it.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I had a really nice supervisor explain to me today that they can't accept other coupons with the yellow $10 off London Drugs gift card offer. He also said he was sorry about this because I had used it before with PM and coupons and it worked.

I said no problem. I consider myself lucky that I was able to get some things for the Crisis Nursery and homeless shelter.

However he also told me for this particular offer, they count a PM as a coupon. This is new to me and I can only assume the store is loosing money when the PM. Don't think the stores are super healthier right now so I can see why they don't want that to happen.

I can understand why they are saying no coupons - when I first started this thread, I noted that the fine print states that but when I asked I was told I could use coupons with it.

And now they looked at ALL the IN STORE COUPONS and didn't take coupons with them. Disappointing. <sad face>

However alaryk told me Lawson still takes in-store and coupons, so I picked up a few razors tonight to donate. I didn't try anything with the $10 Gift Card other than use the coupon for regularly priced things they had in stock.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I finally got my Pro-plan Selects $7.50 coupon from save.ca, but my pup won't eat it; can I tempt someone who has some extra Nestle Ice Cream Novelties coupons they won't be using into trading? I remember seeing some when we met earlier this month, but I don't remember who had them. PM me if interested?

And of course, all of the coupons I had are still up for grabs for anyone needing them.
    Last edited by cdnchk; Thu, Jun 25th, 2009 at 09:37 AM.

Page 10 of 118 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread Information