User Tag List

Page 108 of 118 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1761
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crAZy4dEAls View Post
    Really disappointed in how they are limiting with our stacking. Went hoping to get scrubbing bubbles and got none, and doubling up on multibionta with their BOGO in store coupon but told they do not allow coupons and their in store coupons.
    Which LD did you go to? Never had a problem with coupons and in store coupons. Still have a rain check for Aveeno lip care from the coupon book.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

There's more than one London Drugs in Saskatoon now?
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I've read that some RCSS in Ontario are having TAX FREE event this weekend. Any word if we are having one here soon? Could potentially be great with pricematching.
    Havent heard anything but when they do were usually probably not far behind. Im thinking/hoping next week or two!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

There's one at Lawson Heights mall and one adjacent to the Staples on 8th Street.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've read that some RCSS in Ontario are having TAX FREE event this weekend. Any word if we are having one here soon? Could potentially be great with pricematching.
    Went to LD Lawson last night. Really disappointed in how they are limiting with our stacking. Went hoping to get scrubbing bubbles and got none, and doubling up on multibionta with their BOGO in store coupon but told they do not allow coupons and their in store coupons.
    I was able to get Scubbling Bubbles at that location, but like you, they wouldn't let me get the bonus Multibionta or the Aveeno lip balm. The strange thing is that I was able to get the free 2x120g Dove soap bonus a month ago at the same location. I wonder if we had the same cashier? It was an older woman. I find the 8th Street location even more difficult to stack at these days, so I don't bother. If you are PM'ing anything, they need to call each store and verify that they have stock. It's not very time efficient, especially when they'll only allow one of each PM'd item!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Oooh I never knew there was one on 8th St. I've always just gone to Lawson Heights.
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Does anyone know where to find tha flavur tea???--I have a FPC to use up and I can't seem to find it anywhere????

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennrav View Post
    Does anyone know where to find tha flavur tea???--I have a FPC to use up and I can't seem to find it anywhere????
    try SDM

Mommy + Blogger = Mogger SmartMamainSaskatoon's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Folks...does anyone know of great clearance deals on Febreze, Glade, Huggies/Pampers, baby cereal, shaving cream, or laundry detergent (in Saskatoon)? Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

This is a project that I think all of us would be happy to support:

Kroneau, SK is in the running for a $25,000 grant to do a green project.
    Shell is awarding grants. But they need more votes to win. They're doing pretty well so they could win.

http://fuellingchange.com/main/proje...-Light-Project

Please vote for the Kronau Project. When you save your Shell gas receipts and enter them in you get 1 free Airmile.
    So you create an account, login, add your airmiles collector number and then vote your "10" votes.

If you enter Shell gas receipts get 10 more votes -- one per receipt, max 3 receipts per day.

Want to go hog wild and really help them:

Show your friends you're fuelling change, and earn up to 40 bonus votes.

For a limited time, link your Facebook and/or Twitter accounts to your FuellingChange account and receive 20 bonus votes for each. Every time you vote you'll let your friends know that you're supporting important projects that improve and restore Canada's environment.

More Info

FuellingChange is a new and exciting program from Shell Canada. Supporting environmental projects and organizations selected by voters, Shell will grant a total of $1 million per cycle to projects that improve and restore Canada’s environment.
    Last edited by Giving-Small; Sat, Dec 3rd, 2011 at 08:06 PM.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Really want to know how to get that SmartSource flyer! Anyone in Regina or toon get it?

Was at Superstore today at they had Nivea Creme handsoaps on sale for 1.44 for 250ml. Had coupons from a few months back for $2 off. Went through the self checkout and was there for a half hour, becuz the machine buggers up when you go over $10. The gal was stressed out, because it was really busy and ended up overriding the machine 6 or more times. Yeish. Still, swing of a deal and the XXLg bottles of Olay body wash were on for 2.94 and had $2 p&g coupons.

Maybe, I just noticed this but, they had secret $2 off MANUFACTURE coupons, anda few others, but they look exactly like RCSS In store coupons. Taking them to pharmasave tomorrow because secret is on 2 for $5 so, 50cents a bottle. Go check out the Manuf, coupons you can use anywhere!!!If you look at the top it says either MANUF coupon or STORE coupon.
    Last edited by skcouponer; Tue, Dec 6th, 2011 at 03:19 AM. Reason: not SC, RCSS

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PS: Anyone seen those head and shoulders, plus gillette profusion razorscombo pack now everywhere for x-mas. They had those back in July at Co-op. The razors are worth more than the shampoo, and I will use men's razors for shaving the legs. Good deal anyhow. RCSS has them for buy 2 @ $5 each, and if you have any of those p&g buy gillette or head and shoulders for 2.50 or more off....it's a great deal!! Giving them to my dad for stocking stuffers

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Check out west club sobey's bonus points for this week's flyer. GREAT DEALS. I think this a new thing , buying $30 worth of sobeys points tomorrow for $70. Includes tons of food items that you don't normally get with mail and flyer inserts. With$11 in my own coupons, and tomorrow is 10% off TUESDAY, and the 3700 sobey's pointsI will get = $30 in free groceries, I'm saving 68%!!!

http:///club-sobeys-bonus-points-mat...nd-to-dec-8th/

For ex. We bought cereal at co-op the other day. It had $12 worth of glad coupons of all sort. I took the $2 glad coupons, added it to the $9 something sale on glad garbage bags, and then added the 250 pts for buying glad plus 10% off tuesday and then combined it with 3000 other point worth coupons, like mayo and toilet paper, frozen veggies, all name brand. Glad is expensive, we don't normally buy, but it's like buying in bulk and when it's all said and done we're only paying $3 for glad garbage bags because combining all the ppoints ends up in volume discount............it does take a lot of work. I only decided to buy the stuff with the highest point value per dollar, plus, buying what we would actually use. It ends up being cheaper than buying noname or store brand, but name brand at major discount.

NOTE: the sites say that sobey's and shoppers are the only places that accumulate points before the subtotal-or before discounts, just like london drugs is one of the few places that does coupon stacking-get the most value out of your trip-----and don't cash in at sobey's before $50 because you get the fewest points per dollar

I'll post tomorrow, re-the sobey's, if it works, I'm sobey's newest, biggest fan
    Last edited by skcouponer; Tue, Dec 6th, 2011 at 02:36 AM. Reason: explanation

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

extreme coupon canada .ca sobey's west pdf dec 2 -8th

not good in the east
    Last edited by skcouponer; Tue, Dec 6th, 2011 at 01:24 AM. Reason: invald url

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So many deals I can't remember, sorry for all the posts. Want to help you save!!

But!
    Canadian Tire, print off that 6x Canadian Tire money-get over $12 for an average fill up. We have 3 people in our house so hoping to get $36 in CT money this month.

ZELLERS, transfer your prescription file over and get automatic $15 gift card plus another $15 giflt card for every new prescriptions up to $150!! that's 10 diff't prescriptions. I have asthma and allergies so that's great for me!! I might just go get prescriptions to get the gift cards....j/kidding!! Good deal though, who is doing that!!
    Last edited by skcouponer; Tue, Dec 6th, 2011 at 01:45 AM. Reason: bad english

Page 108 of 118 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 ... LastLast

Thread Information