User Tag List

Page 14 of 118 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi Ladies! I am not on here very often due to my work, but I found a great deal in the Wal Mart flyer this morning that came with my newspaper.

They have Aleve, which is new to Canada - and by the way, the best pain reliever EVER - I get my daughters in the states to send me some - for $4.97. I have a $5.00 coupon from Save.CA, (I think) so therefore it will be absolutely free!! (and they will owe me 3 cents, lol).

Thank you so much for posting the deals at Herold Road Shoppers, I love that store.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh, and by the way, I am looking for a walking buddy. I live in Erindale, so if anyone is interested in walking on a regular basis, let me know!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I was just at Herold Court SDM this morning (I think I have a slightly unhealthy regard for that store, since I'm constantly there buying too much stuff too often), and their clearance shelf at the back (beside the postal outlet and the cleaning isle) has more stuff. They have the:

Miracle Grow Liquid fertilizer with spray attachment on for $8.99
    2 boxes of Lactaid pills (20 count) left for $6.79 each
    Downy Simple Pleasures for $3.99
    A whole lotta soy and rice beverages (some with December 2009 expiration dates) for $0.99
    Candy like FunDip, Nestle singles and other chocolate and candy on from $0.39 to $0.99
    Tylenol Travel packs (10 pills, I think, in the little tube) for $0.99
    Giftable things like golf ball monogram-ers, key finders and lights with magnifying glasses for less than $10

and a bunch of other stuff on that clearance shelf that I can't remember. Also, this would be a good time to get your Physician's Formula stuff, as it is 40% off and there is the $5 MIB. They also have the Sunlight Dishwasher Detergent 1.4kg powder or 20 individual packs for $1.69, so stock up! They also have the Teen Packs on for $6.99; these packs include Arm and Hammer toothpaste, SpectroGel, Playtex tampons, Dove shampoo and Life Brand body wash among several other things that I can't recall off the top of my head. And don't forget the Spend $50, Get $10 Cara Dining card; Spend $75, Get $20 Cara Dining card. Now go forth and purchase, my fellow Saskatonians!
    Last edited by cdnchk; Sun, Jul 26th, 2009 at 05:00 AM.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Great deals - wish I could get over there for the travel tylenol. Love to have a couple at that price.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Where is Herold Court? (apologies if I've already asked this)

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Also fountains and some garden furniture on 50%. Some good deals.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blueegg View Post
    Where is Herold Court? (apologies if I've already asked this)
    It's in Lakewood Common in the extreme southeast of town. It's at Boychuk and Nemeiben(sp?) past Taylor East.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Did anyone here get the Shoppers email about the event Aug 10 to the 12th? I can't find a thread on it - are we doing the group shopping thing again? Let me know!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I didn't get the email BeautyQueen but there is a thread for Tell a Friend here:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/92910-s...groups-canada/

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

SmartSource insert is in the paper today but no FPC. BOGO for Pledge and BOGO for Scrubbing bubbles.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    SmartSource insert is in the paper today but no FPC. BOGO for Pledge and BOGO for Scrubbing bubbles.
    I wonder why the Glade Sense and Spray FPC isn't in there. I got the email from them saying it would be. I was looking forward to trying it... even though I don't need smellies.

Also, Herold Court SDM has the one time use disposable BBQs on clearance for $0.99; 765g bags of M&Ms for $4.99 (only peanut 'cause I cleared out the plain chocolate ones :-D ); and generally, their summer stuff on sale. Nytol is on sale there, too, ranging from $1.99 to $I-don't-remember and is on the clearance shelf beside the cleaning aisle.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Well, I emailed the company to ask them what was up with them sending me the email about the Glade Sense and Spray and then my not getting any Glade coupons in the SmartSource flyer. They emailed me back, telling me they would send me a coupon for a free S&S and that they were sorry.

And on another topic: does anyone have any deals pertaining to the Saskatoon Ex admissions? Like a 2-4-1 or even free admissions that they won't be using? I wasn't planning on going, but I'm getting company and they seem interested in going. I've got coupons and haircut, mani, pedi, massage or personal training sessions I could trade. PM me ASAP.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

What do you have for Mani, pedi, massage and haircut, and what would you trade for? I don't have Ex passes, but I have other stuff. Let me know.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Got a ride to Stonebridge Walmart and they have Old Oakville Potato Krisps on for $0.50 and they seem to have quite a bit on their clearance shelves. Also, they were out (so you might want to check back or check another Walmart) of the cookie sippers, but those were $1 each.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Where are there clearance shelves -- is it a particular spot or just watch for those yellow clearance signs?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnchk View Post
    Got a ride to Stonebridge Walmart and they have Old Oakville Potato Krisps on for $0.50 and they seem to have quite a bit on their clearance shelves. Also, they were out (so you might want to check back or check another Walmart) of the cookie sippers, but those were $1 each.

Page 14 of 118 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread Information