User Tag List

Page 53 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

cool I will try and talk the hubby to go sounds like it's worth a spin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

They were at Safeway in Confederation earlier this week and I ended up with an FPC at the very end of the demonstrators day.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Does anyone here stack for pampers at LD in Saskatoon. I am wondering at 8th st if they make you buy 1 wipes of every pack of diapers. Or can you get away with 1 wipes for every two or more packs of diapers. I've always bought the same amount of each. I'm hearing SC's in other places are able to get away with only 1 wipes for multiple packs of diapers. Thanks

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I've always done one to one - one diaper, one wipes.

There are some Saskatoon couponers that just want the wipes and some people I know that don't coupon who use them. So you'd likely be able to swap them or get some $$ for them to help cover the part that coupons doesn't.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm going to Saskatoon tomorow anyone have suggestions where to check for good deals out there thank you

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lovemyeskimos View Post
    Does anyone here stack for pampers at LD in Saskatoon. I am wondering at 8th st if they make you buy 1 wipes of every pack of diapers. Or can you get away with 1 wipes for every two or more packs of diapers. I've always bought the same amount of each. I'm hearing SC's in other places are able to get away with only 1 wipes for multiple packs of diapers. Thanks
    I too have only done one to one.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

watsonmom - that's a tough one. Some of the newer Shoppers will do a markdown on fridge items but that's usually on the weekend.

Are you looking for clothes? Food? Other?

Peavy Mart had a sale on all regular price items but it may have been just the weekend - they have a lot of home hardward, garden, outdoor stuff, tools and their prices are usually pretty good.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

becoming the WHoo girl
    hope everyone is having the same experience I am.
    went to London Drugs on 8th, yesterday, had absolutely no issues at all except when I got to the CS counter, the cashiers had to decide who was going to do the transaction?? The young girl decided she would, since she knew me. She was fabulous and I was very organized- math skills come in handy when you want to stack coupons. She let everything go and not a penny charged for any item. Ended up OOP was 16.62, taxes only (savings of $167.47 with coupons) Did not clear any item since we all know you can only use 4 of the same coupon.
    Decided to take advantage of the double coupon day at Pharmasave.
    OOP was 44.53 but here is the WHOOO...saved $192 in coupons and the only doubles that I bought both days was olay body wash. Cashier was great and the other cashier actually came to watch the transaction and was more excited then I was at the amount saved. Her comment "I love these days".
    Never thought I would hear a cashier say those words.
    They had no problems with printables or overages or the amount of coupons. A fabulous two days. Where should I go next?????

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pharmasave doubling - best doubling deal I found is on the cards... I got three cards for $2.17... (inc. taxes) there is a coupon in store for $4 off three cards, but there is a coupon on their website for $5 off three cards... so use it and save $2 more! Here's the link: http://www.pharmasave.com/pdf/Spring_Coupon_EN.pdf

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Last edited by glenglen; Mon, Apr 18th, 2011 at 09:12 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Also, did everyone in Regina see the McGavin's Breadbasket deal today?

You can get a $15 gc for just $7, go here:
    Groupon

This is an excellent deal because they also have coupons for 10 loves for $10, so you are getting bread, bagels, buns, etc. for just 50 cents a bag!
    Here are the McGavin's coupons I know about: it says Winnipeg, but when the print off they are good for any Western Canada store, there is also a coupon for 2 free loaves.

Yay, free bread!
    Last edited by littlebirdie; Mon, Apr 18th, 2011 at 07:54 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

opps! here's the link for the mcgavin's coupons, including 2 free loaves
    http://www.godeals.ca/coupons/grocer...l/default.aspx

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone, New to posting but thought I would mention RCSS exact antacid CZ $4 cost of bottle $2.56 $0.56 cents each. Coupons good until Friday. Thanks for the bread link. I need a bigger freezer!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Lots of Saskatoonians and other from areas near to us are welcome to come to a coupon meet up. Anyone visiting us, can also come. It's always fun to buy SC handles with names and faces.

So let's have some coupon fun!

Some people have been asking about meeting and I've been waiting for a good time to put out an invitation.

I think lots of us have extra brandsaver coupons at the moment as well as others that we can bring to a swap, so let's plan to meet.

I set up possible dates in Doodle. Simply go to our Doodle page and type in your name (or SC handle) and pick the dates and times that will work for you. You don't need to register or anything - love this little tool.

Doodle Page http://doodle.com/f54f6m9ushr99ru6

I've picked a place: Jerry's on 8th Street - just across the street from the Keg and from Grovesnor Shoppers.

You can also leave comments if you like on the Doodle page.

I'll post late on Wednesday evening if there is a "date" that works for lots of us.

If there's no good date, we can always try again. I know people leave town for Easter weekend and some have commitments on some of those days.

FAQ:

1. Can you bring your children?
    For sure. Other moms do.

2. I'd love to come but I don't have a rider. Let us know your area of the city - probably someone can pick you up and give you a ride.

3. How will I know which group you are? Look for the fun folks with lots of boxes and binders with coupons.

4. Do I have to eat a meal? No, but it would be courteous to the restaurant to buy something - coffee, tea, ice cream or more if you wish.

5. How long will it take? Usually it's 1.5 to 2 hours depending on the number of people and how much we visit.

6. Can you bring a friend who's thinking about doing this?
    Sure but we might scare her/him away! LOL.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Just curious - what did the they do with the overages. Did you try to use coupons on any sale items?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by softy View Post
    becoming the WHoo girl
    hope everyone is having the same experience I am.
    went to London Drugs on 8th, yesterday, had absolutely no issues at all except when I got to the CS counter, the cashiers had to decide who was going to do the transaction?? The young girl decided she would, since she knew me. She was fabulous and I was very organized- math skills come in handy when you want to stack coupons. She let everything go and not a penny charged for any item. Ended up OOP was 16.62, taxes only (savings of $167.47 with coupons) Did not clear any item since we all know you can only use 4 of the same coupon.
    Decided to take advantage of the double coupon day at Pharmasave.
    OOP was 44.53 but here is the WHOOO...saved $192 in coupons and the only doubles that I bought both days was olay body wash. Cashier was great and the other cashier actually came to watch the transaction and was more excited then I was at the amount saved. Her comment "I love these days".
    Never thought I would hear a cashier say those words.
    They had no problems with printables or overages or the amount of coupons. A fabulous two days. Where should I go next?????

Page 53 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

Thread Information