User Tag List

Page 54 of 118 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Hi Darlene.
    I just thought I'd let you know that doodle has the wrong time on Thursday 22 (am instead of pm). Thanks for trying to organize things. I am moving at the end of the month, so it will likely be my last time for a very long time.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Used coupons on the olay,advertised, $4.99, used $5 p&g coup, green works $2.49, used $1.50off, Tylenol rapid release $8.99 used printable $4 off, bought the travel size shave cream, used 5WUB3......and much more

Cashier just doubled the coupons and did not say any thing about the overages which all off the above had. I bought the garner products and had the $10 off (and doubled did not cover the cost)overages covered it.

Pharmasave on central was the store and I think They may see me again today.

Cashiers were young girls, so hope they will be there again because they seem to be having fun taking the coupons. They did read the coupons but they did it fast and did not have to put on glasses on to do it. Shopping was a pleasant experience and I got almost two hundred dollars worth of stuff for free.
    Off to work I go

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by softy View Post
    Used coupons on the olay,advertised, $4.99, used $5 p&g coup, green works $2.49, used $1.50off, Tylenol rapid release $8.99 used printable $4 off, bought the travel size shave cream, used 5WUB3......and much more

Cashier just doubled the coupons and did not say any thing about the overages which all off the above had. I bought the garner products and had the $10 off (and doubled did not cover the cost)overages covered it.

Cashiers were young girls, so hope they will be there again because they seem to be having fun taking the coupons. They did read the coupons but they did it fast and did not have to put on glasses on to do it. Shopping was a pleasant experience and I got almost two hundred dollars worth of stuff for free.
    Off to work I go
    Great deals! I think I might just head over to Sutherland tonight.

Trading Score
    105 (100%)

Can i leave earlier than the 1.5-2hrs or should I stay the whole time? I have a baby who I'll be leaving with my friends when I come, so I might not be abl;e to stay longer..Please let me know
    Earn with Swagbucks....I have earned 350$ in giftcards and paypal so farl!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/divikutti
    Try prizezombie..similar to swagbuckshttp://prizezombie.com/welcome?ref=divyaps

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by softy View Post

Off to work I go
    Wow. Pharmasave on Central in Saskatoon??? Is it only on Tuesdays, or is this just a spontaneous double coupon promotion day??? was it on any of the sale items too?

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Divya - sure you can leave early - people come and go as they can. We're all easy going. And you could bring the baby if you like ... we can take turns holding him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by divya View Post
    Can i leave earlier than the 1.5-2hrs or should I stay the whole time? I have a baby who I'll be leaving with my friends when I come, so I might not be abl;e to stay longer..Please let me know
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Ah - I'll fix that ... thanks Angela.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Hi Darlene.
    I just thought I'd let you know that doodle has the wrong time on Thursday 22 (am instead of pm). Thanks for trying to organize things. I am moving at the end of the month, so it will likely be my last time for a very long time.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Different story at PS today the cashier from yesterday, must have been told she did it wrong. No overages were allowed, darn....but still got lots of products for free...motrin,advil,Tylenol and shampoo.

Mommy + Blogger = Mogger SmartMamainSaskatoon's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I managed to get a few great deals at PS today....U-Kotex liners for $0.99, Volum' Mascera for $3.99, Stayfree Pads for $1.19, Multibionta vitamins for free, Motrin Liquid Gels 72s for $2.99, Arm and Hammer toothpaste for $0.49 and Children's Advil (large pediatric) for $4.99. The cashier told me the next double coupon days are in June...yay!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

We'll need to share ideas in late May and figure out some deals and help each other.

I wonder if they have Lactaid drops?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow! I am dying to hit a dd here in s'toon. Just found out today and I live on west side so no PS over here Did find "Live well Save Well" website tied to Save.ca gives different coupons Yay! -some good value ones too. You guys probably all know this, but I'm still new so hooray. Must get more coupons.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

When: Sat. April 23 2:30 pm

Where:

Jerry`s Food Emporium
    1115 Grosvenor Avenue
    Saskatoon, SK
    (306) 373-6555
    Get directions

Just saw this posting now -- you can still join in. Please sign up on Doodle so I have an idea of how many.

Here`s a photo of me .. with my son who was dressed up for Hallowe`en:

Photo via Flickr
    Last edited by Giving-Small; Wed, Apr 20th, 2011 at 02:34 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

CO-OP. There is a Head and Shoulders 420 ml shampoo with a bonus gilette pro fusion razor attached as a bonus. It was only $5.50 ish for the pack. If you have the pro glide coupons for $2, it was only $3 and change. Good deal, the razors are over $10 and the shampoo can run $5 a bottle.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

giving small that's a great picture

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sat. 2:30 I will make a point to be there Thanks.

Page 54 of 118 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast

Thread Information