User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

oh she recieved hers. I haven't gotten mines.
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

The same thing happened to me. I got multiple excuses, and multiple times was told she had misplaced it or forgotten to mail it - I can understand forgetting once, life happens, but after that shouldn't she have made sure she mailed it? And I just don't understand - if life is so hectic she can't keep track of her trades, why was she still doing so many? Also, not once did she PM me asking if I'd received her trade yet, and I'm guessing that was because she knew the answer - of course I hadn't, because she had no intention of ever mailing it.

And if it was just a misunderstanding or beyond her control or whatever, why hasn't she PM'd me since I rated her, to explain what happened?

I hope she posts here, because I really am curious what she has to say for herself. Why have so many trades gone wrong recently, when she has such a high rating?

Mom, wife & couponer!! MiltonFreecycle's Avatar
    Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nicjosemm View Post
    I live near malificent and all i have to say is the mail delivery around here sucks. I have gone a whole week or more without recieving any mail and them all of a sudden there is wads of it. Like they were holding on to it and not delivering. I don't know about your trade, just thought i would mention the mail.
    The same is true here. It must be the Halton area in general. I've heard from other recently in the area and we're not the only ones. I too haven't rec'd mail in quite a few days - last night BOOM!! A ton of it. Our outgoing mail is picked up at the same box that in the incoming mail is dropped - so if it's not being dropped off I can only assume it's not being picked up either. This is why I've decided to drop it off at the PO near work instead now.

I don't know about your trade linny, I'm sorry to hear it didn't work for you - I'm just confirming what nicjosemm has stated.
    Last edited by MiltonFreecycle; Tue, May 5th, 2009 at 09:58 AM.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I have p'med her re our most recent trade as I have not recieved my side of the trade and I had already gave her a trade rating......she has not returned my p'ms and I have sent them as currently as yesterday ...

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Ive never personally dealt with her but I have heard stories, now this thread confirm this theory!!!!

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

OMG my trade went bad was with Malificient too and she didn't reply to my PM either. I believe mail delay is a factor but as Boo stated, he has received 10+ complaints, the mailman can't be blamed for all that.

Mom, wife & couponer!! MiltonFreecycle's Avatar
    Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedomz View Post
    the mailman can't be blamed for all that.
    True!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    375 (100%)

I recently traded with Malificient too, and everything went fine I got everything I was supposed to. Linny, If I have something on my tradelist you were suppose to get out of this trade, or anything you need that I can help with pm me!

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by linny View Post
    I have contacted her lots of times. I have waited patiently. I would definately wouldn't give someone a Negetive rating without any thought. It was lies after lies. I traded her a bundle with lots of FPCs for only a book of stamps. She did not keep up with her end of the bargain. I have spoken to others as well and it seems alot of trades for stamps and GCs are missing on her part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeniana View Post
    The same thing happened to me. I got multiple excuses, and multiple times was told she had misplaced it or forgotten to mail it - I can understand forgetting once, life happens, but after that shouldn't she have made sure she mailed it? And I just don't understand - if life is so hectic she can't keep track of her trades, why was she still doing so many? Also, not once did she PM me asking if I'd received her trade yet, and I'm guessing that was because she knew the answer - of course I hadn't, because she had no intention of ever mailing it.

And if it was just a misunderstanding or beyond her control or whatever, why hasn't she PM'd me since I rated her, to explain what happened?

I hope she posts here, because I really am curious what she has to say for herself. Why have so many trades gone wrong recently, when she has such a high rating?
    i guess its the same story that's been happening to everyone. It's not like we don't give her time! and yes, maybe her mail system is slow, but it doesn't take up to 4 monthes does it?
    didn't think so. However, my trade with her hasn't been 4 months yet, but someone else here has, hence that is why i still haven't given her my trade rating as I am still waiting for further notices. I have contacted her many times, but she would just give me excuses. So its been more than a month for me and the only way that could maybe solve things was to PM Boo and wait for him to tell us what to do.

just wanted to say, after posting here, although it was just that one trade gone bad, i realize there are many others with me on the same boat, and all those people are so wonderful and encouraging. I just wanted to say thanks so alll those who have PM'd or rep'd me a message with encouragement THANKS!!

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Wow 4 months? I have only waited patiently for 3 months lol. I guess it's time to leave my first negative feedback.

Trading Score
    215 (100%)

ok so Im gonna post my experince with malificent

I had started trading a lot this jan.and I was pretty new to the forum as well and I made a big bundle of coupons with FPC's in them. Mal msged me and we worked things out. I had waited 1 month and 1 week to be exact for her trade to come in. a NO SHOW. She said it must be lost in the mail, I believed her,since she had a 100% trade rating at that time, did a lot more trades then me,so I must have thought yes,thats possible,it happens right?

So in mid Feb. I made maybe 2 or 3 FPC's Bundle up for trade,she took them all. And said she would give me my trade and replace the LOST tade from jan. I said ok,and she had a 100% trade rating at that time too. She said she would mail them out in 2 days.I trusted her. part of the trade was regarding a 10$ Ardene gift card. After 2 weeks when I was talking t one of my traders, through her I found out Ardene only gives 15$ gift cards and up. How can Mal. get a 10$ ardene card and mail it out hen ardene does NOT issue 10$ gift cards? It sounded fishy to me right there. I PMed her,she said she would mail a replacement again for all the 4 differnt trade. Until today they have not showed up. How many times can a trade get lost ......all of them in a row

She had mailed me 2 ROAK coupons I was looking for,which was nice of her, but it made things look more fishy...if her ROAK can show up at my house within a week,why cant her bigger trades show up then

We both talked out how to resolv the trades,she said she will give me SDM points ( a big chunk,but shes a new member to sdm though) or a amazon code from one her surveys shes waiting for.

Through these incidents,I must have lost around maybe 20 FPC`s and high value coupons. Time was wasted in PMing asking where the trades are, being so eager to wait for my trades in the mail. I have no given a negative feed back yet,I dont know if I should loose hope in this trade or not by looking at 10+ complaints about this member.

What I have learned is that ,for BIG trades, I let the other trader send in their part of the trade first.

I think its important to have a GOOD rating on this board, since its a HUGE benefit to trade for coupons you raelly need. Anybody whose missing out with so many neg. ratings is just missing out. I feel sad about this trade and how its turned out to be, I`ve been waiting since Jan and Feb.

been patient for too long.
    Want free giftcards? Use Swagbucks Like Google and Earn Gift cards!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SaiyenBlood

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiltonFreecycle View Post
    The same is true here. It must be the Halton area in general. I've heard from other recently in the area and we're not the only ones. I too haven't rec'd mail in quite a few days - last night BOOM!! A ton of it. Our outgoing mail is picked up at the same box that in the incoming mail is dropped - so if it's not being dropped off I can only assume it's not being picked up either. This is why I've decided to drop it off at the PO near work instead now.

I don't know about your trade linny, I'm sorry to hear it didn't work for you - I'm just confirming what nicjosemm has stated.
    Id like to point out though that shes also not answering pms and ignoring these traders for weeks and weeks on end.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Id like to point out though that shes also not answering pms and ignoring these traders for weeks and weeks on end.....
    How Rude!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (99%)

I had the same experience with her on a different board. It was one of the bigger trades that I did. I didn't get her trade and she claimed she didn't get mine either. She blamed it on her mail system. Why would you trade if you know that your mail system isn't reliable?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leilah View Post
    I had the same experience with her on a different board. It was one of the bigger trades that I did. I didn't get her trade and she claimed she didn't get mine either. She blamed it on her mail system. Why would you trade if you know that your mail system isn't reliable?

I've done over 100 trades and i have only had 2 problems. 1 was with malificent. But some reason it's happens for malificent quite a bit more often lately.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information