User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by malificent View Post
    LMAO!!! I wish I had received 14 trains!!! Have any of you bothered to find out what was going on? Not that it's any of your business, but I've had some tragedy's happening. Do any of you have anything better to do than gossip about me? I'm having some severe issues and you people are so quick to whine about your freakin' coupons. I'm done with this site. I've said to more than one newbie that this was a great site with extremely friendly people... Well, thank you very much all of you for completely contradicting that. Some of you like to gossip in your profile messages and I've noticed that you had to take them down...
    I have nothing further to say or get from this site. You all really need to find something better to do.
    I have not traded with you. But I would like to put some input.
    You stated that these genuine SCers are quick to wine.. they have been waiting weeks, most of them months. Now, to me, that is actually a slow response from them. They've been waiting for your envelope, even just a response for a long time..
    If you have some problems going on, it's best to resolve it by telling the trader on the other end that you have some issues currently. If you are leaving this site, I think that's just an excuse to not do your part of the deal and just rip these SCers off.

I hope you stay on the site, mistakes happen in life. The remedy is to learn and solve from them.

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by davidsprincess View Post
    anyone with a problem should have pmd an administratot and the 3 of you should have worked it out
    I did contact the mods (and I know I'm not the only one) and I know I gave her plenty of time to explain what was going on - more than two months. What more was I supposed to do?

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

We should be putting down peoples names. It isn't fair for people to do this sort of thing. I had to give my first neg feedback to the same person being talked about here, and I felt bad in doing it, as did other SC'ers...but she tried to be vindictive and leave neg feedback for us when we didn't do anything wrong. She tried to make it look like I didn't give her time to respond...but I sent 3-4 messages over a few weeks and got nothing. Too bad because I have about 20 free tins of pro plan coupons for her. Glad I didn't send them!

I just saw your message...Malificent...we are NOT gossiping...we are letting each other know that trading with you is probably NOT a great idea because you are a scammer and full of excuses ( among other things ) Listen, I don't mean to be rude, but we all have our problems. Don't make the trades if you can't make good Missus! And by the way...NO ONE was told to take down any messages, we did it ourselves because we wanted to - now I wish I had kept them up so everyone can see what you have done to people. The worst part is...You don't even care about other people enough to apologize. Maybe that's the first step in clearing your nasty conscience.
    Last edited by beanersgirl; Wed, May 6th, 2009 at 08:08 PM.

</A" target="_blank">http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wVjqpwQ/debt.png"></A< a>>

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

Malificent, I can't understand how you can't keep up with your end of the trade cause of your PERSONAL problems BUt still can be able to trade with others. It makes no sense at all. And everyday almost you bump your tradelist so that you can trade with others. I emailed you several times and you didn't reply. You've done wrong to all these people. If you are expecting us to be understanding you should do what's right and send us what is rightfully ours.
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Malificent said she had a tragedy in her life. This is very sad and unfortunate and sometimes we go through unfortunate events in our life where we're too depressed and sorrow to do anything. This is understandable and I think that during a period like this we should all support Malificent and wish her the best and hope she recovers from her tragedy.

I don't recommend you trade with Malificent but I do think we should give her a break. I apologize for not being faster in noticing this problem. If your losses were large because of this please pm me and I'll see how I can help. But if they're a few coupons that you could assume got lost then I'd really appreciate it if you let go of this incident and moved on.

I'd hate to see SC being the cause of stress and tension on someone already going through a tragedy and I hope you udnerstand!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by linny View Post
    Malificent, I can't understand how you can't keep up with your end of the trade cause of your PERSONAL problems BUt still can be able to trade with others. It makes no sense at all. And everyday almost you bump your tradelist so that you can trade with others. I emailed you several times and you didn't reply. You've done wrong to all these people. If you are expecting us to be understanding you should do what's right and send us what is rightfully ours.
    Excellent points.

Trading Score
    233 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by malificent View Post
    LMAO!!! I wish I had received 14 trains!!! Have any of you bothered to find out what was going on? Not that it's any of your business, but I've had some tragedy's happening. I'm having some severe issues
    I'm done with this site.
    How nice of you! In spite of your tragedy and severe issues, you took the time to reply to this thread; not only that, you have continued trading and bumping your tradelist everyday so that you can trade with others, as Linny stated.

Last month after multiple complains, you were approached by Boo about the way you were handling trades/trains; you never mentioned any tragedy nor severe issues! I'll assume it's something recent happening in your life and if that's the case, I am so sorry!!!!!

You have received many trains; at this moment, 14 of them are stopped at your station, some have been declared "missing", others "delayed"; it's not laughing matter!

One more thing, will you honour all those pending trades and trains before leaving this site?
    Last edited by caring; Thu, May 7th, 2009 at 09:29 AM. Reason: It was stated by Linny, not Jeniana
    Looking for Amazon.ca codes, $4 chicken, $4 Chapman's
    Wishlist

Trade list

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Malificent said she had a tragedy in her life. This is very sad and unfortunate and sometimes we go through unfortunate events in our life where we're too depressed and sorrow to do anything. This is understandable and I think that during a period like this we should all support Malificent and wish her the best and hope she recovers from her tragedy.

I don't recommend you trade with Malificent but I do think we should give her a break. I apologize for not being faster in noticing this problem. If your losses were large because of this please pm me and I'll see how I can help. But if they're a few coupons that you could assume got lost then I'd really appreciate it if you let go of this incident and moved on.

I'd hate to see SC being the cause of stress and tension on someone already going through a tragedy and I hope you udnerstand!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post

How was she able to trade in between with other people and not have a problem with them tho? It still doesn't make sense to me.

Malificent, I am sorry about your loss. You should never have done wrong to soo many upset SCers.
    Last edited by linny; Thu, May 7th, 2009 at 08:46 AM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

14 trains (if even half that number is right) plus all these trades gone bad.. to me this screams intentional. As others have said if there was really a personal tragedy that is too bad, but there isnt an excuse to just keep taking and taking and taking.

To talk about how the people here are whiners after they have all acted in good faith and been wronged, some multiple times.. well if anything I think anyone who takes 5 minutes to look into this site or even this thread will come to the conclusion that SC is full of very patient people.

My $0.02

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorOfCanada View Post
    14 trains (if even half that number is right) plus all these trades gone bad.. to me this screams intentional. As others have said if there was really a personal tragedy that is too bad, but there isnt an excuse to just keep taking and taking and taking.

To talk about how the people here are whiners after they have all acted in good faith and been wronged, some multiple times.. well if anything I think anyone who takes 5 minutes to look into this site or even this thread will come to the conclusion that SC is full of very patient people.

My $0.02
    Thank you and well said!

Trading Score
    233 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by linny View Post
    How was she able to trade in between with other people and not have a problem with them tho? It still doesn't make sense to me.
    Because, as someome mentioned before, there were no stamps, GCs or HV coupons involved on those trades.
    Looking for Amazon.ca codes, $4 chicken, $4 Chapman's
    Wishlist

Trade list

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Sorry about your bad trade linny and hopefully better luck with others.

Malificent, I think you should have posted a new thread to let people know in general to expect a slow response from you if you could not inform individually. I can understand one or two people not being happy but ten or so complaining is a lot. If you are continuing to trade, you should mention it. Also looking at others threads I have seen many sympathetic replies to such posters so it might even help you better.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Hey...listen, I have eaten my share of poo on a platter...but you can't go around doing this kind of thing to people and not expect some sort of an uproar. If there was a tragedy, I feel for her...but stop trading and climbing aboard the dang trains! We all have our problems, but is there anyone else in here that would do this? First, her cat peed on everything, but she didn't apologize or make any sort of an arrangement with anyone...that, to me, is suspicious and borderline malicious ( Hey! That rhymes!!! LOL! ) and until I receive said apology...I DO NOT want to receive any messages from this person and I have since REMOVED her name from EVERY train that I allowed her on. I send these out with trust that people are honest and fair...she is the EXACT opposite!
    OK...rant is done!
    Last edited by beanersgirl; Thu, May 7th, 2009 at 07:10 PM.

</A" target="_blank">http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wVjqpwQ/debt.png"></A< a>>

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiltonFreecycle View Post
    The same is true here. It must be the Halton area in general. I've heard from other recently in the area and we're not the only ones. I too haven't rec'd mail in quite a few days - last night BOOM!! A ton of it. Our outgoing mail is picked up at the same box that in the incoming mail is dropped - so if it's not being dropped off I can only assume it's not being picked up either. This is why I've decided to drop it off at the PO near work instead now.

I don't know about your trade linny, I'm sorry to hear it didn't work for you - I'm just confirming what nicjosemm has stated.
    I work as a letter carrier for Canada Post. Are you guys on a community mailbox? If so, those deliveries are contracted out to SS's...they're different from Canada Post employees. If your mail is being delivered like that...go online and lodge a complaint. As a carrier, this is inexcuseable, although sometimes we have a very light day, and then the next...WHAMMO! But don't blame the post in Malificent's defense...it isn't the mail...it's HER!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information