User Tag List

Page 277 of 330 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 4950
Like Tree320Likes

Thread: Huggies Enjoy The Ride Rewards - MAIN THREAD

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    35 (93%)

How do I win the instant win games? Is there any trick time of day or anything?
    I spilled over 70 points so far and Nothing.....
    Join SwagBucks earn Amazon giftcards and PayPal $$$ Thx hope you all join its easy and FREE. Just click on the link to join. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Salayah

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    35 (93%)

Or what are the odds of winning? How many do they give out each day?
    Would really like to know just started couponing been using Huggies since my girl was a baby threw a lot of points away. I would love to win something I seem to have the worst of luck.
    Join SwagBucks earn Amazon giftcards and PayPal $$$ Thx hope you all join its easy and FREE. Just click on the link to join. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Salayah

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysmom View Post
    Just a reminder for everyone to check your reward code tags for expiry dates, and enter them if they expire in 2011
    Some expire this year??? Dont they just extend all codes when they extend the program?

I better go find all my codes. I'll be ripping open diaper packages today. lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Some expire this year??? Dont they just extend all codes when they extend the program?

I better go find all my codes. I'll be ripping open diaper packages today. lol
    Haha, no need to open them all, lol. If they're fairly new, they should expire in 2012.

And yes, last year I had about 5 expire I thought that like pampers they would just extend the codes, and found out they really were expired when I entered them. I wrote Huggies though, and asked about the forgotten codes that got stuffed in a sock drawer, and they said if I could tell them what the codes were from and where I purchased them, they would add the points to my account - ummm? they were living in the sock drawer of my son's change table, I had no clue, lol. I think some people have had better luck redeeming the codes after they've expired through customer service though, so still try if you find a hidden one that expired. It might have just been my CS agent. And in retrospect, I could have guessed, lol.
    Last edited by Jaysmom; Wed, Dec 21st, 2011 at 01:17 PM.
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Salayah View Post
    Or what are the odds of winning? How many do they give out each day?
    Would really like to know just started couponing been using Huggies since my girl was a baby threw a lot of points away. I would love to win something I seem to have the worst of luck.
    If you look at the "terms and conditions" of each instant win game, they will tell you how many of a certain prize are available, and over what time period they are being given away.

Some of them are Canada specific (ie: amazon.ca) and are only available to Canadians. Others are US & Canada (ie: 1000 points) and although more are being given away, you will be competing with US players for the prize.

The instant win games are time seeded, meaning that prizes are randomly distributed throughout the time frame of the contest. The person that "plays" the game right after the pre-designated winning time will win the prize. Therefore it's in your best interest to not play a game you just lost over and over again in succession - you will most likely continue to lose.

The best time to play seems to be at non-peak periods, as you are competing with less people for the same prize, and the odds are a prize will "sit" longer, giving you a better chance at winning it. That said, many people have great luck during the day as well.

Good Luck!
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Got the hippo blanket in the mail today. DD will love it. Under the tree it goes.

Mochi
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Did anyone redeem a special prize for Christmas? Has it arrived and are you happy with it? All my points are depleted ... redeemed for the Huggies FPC a few weeks ago.
    I ordered a Winnie the Pooh musical buddies toy for my daughter. It was suposed to arrive Dec 18th, but I got an e-mail from Canada post saying it would arrive on the 6th. It actually arrived on the 5th. So its wrapped up and waiting to be opened. It says 18m plus on it but its a super soft toy that is the exact same thing as her other teddys so I`m sure its fine. it doesnt have any buttons or hard eyes either.
    ~~Mochi monster, coupon stealer since June 2011~~

Join Swagbucks, or add me MeganMidd. Collect points to get cool stuff or money!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MeganMidd

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Yeah, I got the musical buddy, too.
    DD loves it. I was going to keep it for DS (since it arrived before he was born) but DD saw it and wanted it lol.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

cannot wait to see what the new instant wins will be.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Haven't won over the holidays.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Hoping for some more gift cards in the New Year!! Love those instant wins!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

More gift card would be great. Also hoping they put another Thomas the train set up!!

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I would like to see more GCs as well
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

the new instant wins are up (40) $25 retail gc and (24) $15 subway gc. Good luck!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I already don't like this curling one and miss the boy blowing bubbles =(.

Page 277 of 330 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 ... LastLast

Thread Information