User Tag List

Page 278 of 330 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 4950
Like Tree320Likes

Thread: Huggies Enjoy The Ride Rewards - MAIN THREAD

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I tried the 2 Instant Wins for $25 Winners card and the $15 Subway card. Both games wouldn't work for me. They loaded on the screen but how do you hit the bulls eye? Did I miss something? Lost 4 pts doing that..thought I would try my New Year's luck.

When entering codes I am having issue too? It is about to credit my account but then when I enter anything in the "retailer" box it says "oops hang on a second" and doesn't process my points..anyone else having issues?
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    I tried the 2 Instant Wins for $25 Winners card and the $15 Subway card. Both games wouldn't work for me. They loaded on the screen but how do you hit the bulls eye? Did I miss something? Lost 4 pts doing that..thought I would try my New Year's luck.

When entering codes I am having issue too? It is about to credit my account but then when I enter anything in the "retailer" box it says "oops hang on a second" and doesn't process my points..anyone else having issues?

When entering the codes from a purchased product it always wants to know where you bought it from. If you don't remember, just pick one you might have bought the item from.

As for the games...the babies on the rocks are pushed...then you just see where they land. It is all kind of random or "time seeded."
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    When entering the codes from a purchased product it always wants to know where you bought it from. If you don't remember, just pick one you might have bought the item from.

As for the games...the babies on the rocks are pushed...then you just see where they land. It is all kind of random or "time seeded."

Strange! That is what I did and it was going nowhere. I tried 2 different codes and different retailer options

My babies didnt go anywhere the were just set there and looking at me blinking. I dk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Strange! That is what I did and it was going nowhere. I tried 2 different codes and different retailer options

My babies didnt go anywhere the were just set there and looking at me blinking. I dk
    You could always give Huggies a call this week and tell them what happened. It's best if you can give them details like game/potential prize, date and time, what did it do/not do.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Oh I just realized another thing. Did your codes possibly expire Dec 31, 2011?
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I am interested in trading for Huggies codes. Please pm me if you have any available.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

I didn't even get to the blinking curling babies.... no little pix, or anything. It still swiped my points tho'.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Even if the full game doesn't load, I wouldn't worry, it is more of something to look at than having anything to do with winning. When I've won before, my email pops up the email confirmation before the game gets to the point of saying you win or not, right when you click 'ok' seems to be the time point that is counted as the entry.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

The game takes quite a while to load for me as well, but as soon as your points are deducted you've already played - even if the game doesn't show up, you've already won/lost. You will get an email if you won
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysmom View Post
    The game takes quite a while to load for me as well, but as soon as your points are deducted you've already played - even if the game doesn't show up, you've already won/lost. You will get an email if you won
    That happened to me earlier today.. I felt robbed. Thanks for the reminder.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

FYI
    I had the blinkie eyes thing happened to me too, but when I DO win they DO sent me a confirmation email confirming my win...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I am interested in trading for Huggies codes. Please pm me if you have any available.
    Not sure as they are from a trade and PM'd to me.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

So I guess according to the above posters I didn't win LOL! No notification email for me!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Check your junk mail sweetmomma just in case it's there.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Check your junk mail sweetmomma just in case it's there.

Thanks for the tip! Never thought of looking there!

Page 278 of 330 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 ... LastLast

Thread Information