User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Hey fishinmom, pm me your addy and I can send ya a random bunch, I don't have a ton, but did find a few. And I did pretty good at No Frills in Aylmer today, KD was on sale for $4.99 a case of 12, and found a hasbro game on sale for $5.94 so with coupon, paid $0.94. They also still had the campbell's broths on for $1 each, so used the b2save$1, and got a couple more of them.

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

It's funny, we go to your town anytime we have to renew the drivers lic. stuff. It's so much easier going there on a Saturday morning. And I heard you guys got a new restaurant at the corner of 59 as well, gonna have to let me know if you try it out.

Trading Score
    26 (96%)

Quote Originally Posted by Littlemoe0 View Post
    It's funny, we go to your town anytime we have to renew the drivers lic. stuff. It's so much easier going there on a Saturday morning. And I heard you guys got a new restaurant at the corner of 59 as well, gonna have to let me know if you try it out.
    Yes I love that they are open on Saturdays and they are always so darn friendly in there. Both of the ladies are extremely nice. It might be a one horse town but it does have a few advantages. Hmmm - you must be referring to Neighbours restaurant. I've been a few times the food is pretty good. They make an awesome French Onion Soup.
    Who ever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know how to shop with coupons!

Trading Score
    26 (96%)

Quote Originally Posted by Littlemoe0 View Post
    Hey fishinmom, pm me your addy and I can send ya a random bunch, I don't have a ton, but did find a few. And I did pretty good at No Frills in Aylmer today, KD was on sale for $4.99 a case of 12, and found a hasbro game on sale for $5.94 so with coupon, paid $0.94. They also still had the campbell's broths on for $1 each, so used the b2save$1, and got a couple more of them.
    Thank you so much that's so sweet of you. I'll PM you. Which Hasbro game did you find? That's also an excellent deal on the broths - I use then a lot in recipes. I think the No Frills is larger down there than the one in Port Dover - once the weathers nice I just might have to head down that way.
    Who ever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know how to shop with coupons!

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Oh ya, the Aylmer No frills is quit large, bigger than the one in Dover. And that is the restaurant I heard about, will have to give it a try one day. The hasbro game is Pictureka, was still looking for a different one they had on sale, but must of sold out.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I will be a first time mom this Oct if anyone has baby related coupons please let me know could really use the savings.

Trading Score
    26 (96%)

There are some awesome deals to be had on Cosmetic products at RCSS in Simcoe. they had about 9 bins (to the left of the electronic section) overflowing with name brand cosmetics at blow out prices! Nail polish $1, Lip stick & lip gloss $2, Foundation, powder & blush $2, $3 & $6. Revlon, CoverGirl, Maybelline, Physicians Formula, Marcelle etc. Use the coupons and you are looking at free to almost free products!! Wooo Hooo! I loaded up the other day and got about $120 worth of products for $20! I'm heading back on Monday so if you want some you better get there quick lol!

Also at RCSS I was able to find some Wizard iMotions Vanilla & Cashmere in the clearance area beside the toy section for $4.00. They also have a ton of other stuff right now so make sure you check it out if you're heading into town

Any one else spot any bargains? Keep us updated!

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Got my usual deals at no frills this week, canned soup $0.44 buy 3 save $1.00 so that was a good deal, and got twister on sale there reg. 20 on sale for 8 something minus $5 coupon, so $3.84 for the game.

Hey, when the weather gets nicer, how bout a meet and greet in Simcoe sometime, that way the folks from Brantford way plus us guys this side of Simcoe can all get together.

Trading Score
    26 (96%)

Hey, when the weather gets nicer, how bout a meet and greet in Simcoe sometime, that way the folks from Brantford way plus us guys this side of Simcoe can all get together.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a great idea! We'll aim for an spring meet up.

I wish I would have gotten my hands on a few of those Hasbro coupons - I've seen so many games since Christmas that I could have used them on.

I just sent hubby to our local Pharmasave to take advantage of the double coupon days. We'll see if our store honours them. I'll let you know what we managed to get when he comes back.

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

The weather is getting nicer, maybe try to plan for the end of April beginning of May? Who's all in for a meet and greet in Simcoe?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

i'm in for a coupon swap/meet and greet in Simcoe.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey there. I am fairly new to couponing but I have been pretty good at finding coupons and there are a few girls from my work who are couponers too. I would love to get together and trade or to even have private e-mail to let you know when and where I find coupons. I have I-Phone so I can send instant e-mail. Just a thought. Haven't read the entire thread but I would really like to know if anyone else is interested in trading e-mails for coupon finds

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't know if this can be posted here but for local Simcoe folks , Sobeys has coupons for $1.00 off Pogos and Giant Tiger has them on for $3.99 then the coupon - pretty cheap!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi live in Jarvis,and work in Simcoe

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beccad View Post
    I don't know if this can be posted here but for local Simcoe folks , Sobeys has coupons for $1.00 off Pogos and Giant Tiger has them on for $3.99 then the coupon - pretty cheap!
    Yep you can post it here and thanks for the heads up.

Anytime we can get a group together, I'm in for a meet and greet in the Simcoe area.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information