User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

OK, the cashier at my pharma plus is a real piece of cake! She always has something to say ... like i reallywant to hear about her x-husband and her weight loss. So today I go in to get more gum on sale and the lady infront of me bought some stuff and I noticed that her bill was over $20 so i offered her the $2 of $20 Rexall coupon and the cashier said that it is not transferable... i can't give it to her. But she lied and said that the bar code is unique to me. (NOT TRUE) She just wanted to exert her power.

SO now it's my purchase, I was goin to use the Cash for Kids $1 off Gum coupon. and she said that it is not good for other stores. THIS might actually be true BUT BY NOW I WAS SO PISSED OFF THAT I FORGOT all about the other $1 off excel coupon and just left the purchase there and walked out of the store.
    Later today or tomorrow I will go back with the other coupon and get the gum..... that !@#?* cashier is not going to deprive me of gum.

FEEL ALOT better now. thanks for the vent/rant
    This thread is currently associated with: Cake Beauty, Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

What a gem!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow that's really crazy. :o Sound like an "interesting" charcter. Sucks that you had to go through all that though...

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

lol. She's not fired yet?
    Free video game trading at 99gamers! Please use my referral link
    http://99gamers.com/invite/Weeeooojr

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

some cashiers feel like they own the store!

Hubby Thinks Im Crazy =)
    Trading Score
    36 (93%)

Wow....just wow. I have issues with cashiers like that at shoppers a lot...and ive heard a lot of other people have as well

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveoneverthing View Post
    OK, the cashier at my pharma plus is a real piece of cake! She always has something to say ... like i reallywant to hear about her x-husband and her weight loss. So today I go in to get more gum on sale and the lady infront of me bought some stuff and I noticed that her bill was over $20 so i offered her the $2 of $20 Rexall coupon and the cashier said that it is not transferable... i can't give it to her. But she lied and said that the bar code is unique to me. (NOT TRUE) She just wanted to exert her power.

SO now it's my purchase, I was goin to use the Cash for Kids $1 off Gum coupon. and she said that it is not good for other stores. THIS might actually be true BUT BY NOW I WAS SO PISSED OFF THAT I FORGOT all about the other $1 off excel coupon and just left the purchase there and walked out of the store.
    Later today or tomorrow I will go back with the other coupon and get the gum..... that !@#?* cashier is not going to deprive me of gum.

FEEL ALOT better now. thanks for the vent/rant
    Sorry about your experience. But that is the rule of using coupons, they are a hit or miss depending on the cashier. I know exactly how you feel as I almost have issues with coupons at Walmart. They did not take my coupon for Biore yesterday and I specially went to buy it and fortunately even found nose strips on sale but...... Don't worry, just go back later and try again.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Some cashiers like to exert their power, I guess. Sometimes, depending on who you get, it's almost as if they've never seen a coupon before in their life and they don't know what to do with themselves.

Aaaaaaaaah a coupon! WHAT DO I DO?!

Trading Score
    123 (100%)

LOL Some people's kids eh?

There is a cashier at my zellers, she is great (never takes tax off FPC's though) but she always has a little comment here or there about the coup's I use. She even told me she is having issues with save.ca and her email, I told her to clear her cookies/cache on her PC and set up a gMail account and it should work. She told me she did that and it keeps giving her problems.. Uh huh.. RIIIIIGHT.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I know that your browser must be set to accept cookies or they will not let you order coupons.... but it does sound like maybe she is just trying to be difficult too and make up rules

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Sorry you had a lousy experience. Some cashier's just don't have the brains that God gave a goose. Thank God for the amazing, patient and knowledgeable cashiers out there!! There are alot of them - and they can really make your day.

I don't mind a little chit chat with the cashiers or waiters or whoever is serving me, but I can't stand when they just waffle on and on about nothing of interest to me.
    Just be polite and quick, make a friendly comment but I don't need to know your personal history..

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

don't u just LOVE those cashiers?!
    My referral link to ShopperArmy! You and I will both share $5 once you reach $10!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Go to a younger cashier next time. We could care less about what coupons we redeem because we dont plan on being a cashier there for the rest of our lives... and you most likely can redeem cash for kids at the younger cashier as well!!
    Its worth a try
    happy shopping!

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

I'm a newbie, not sure I follow. Are there restrictions on the Cash for Kids coupons? If yes, what are these restrictions?

Please and thanks. I have a few of these coupons that I collected from various stores... I didn't realize there's an issue with them?

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Which PP is this? The staff at my local Rexall are amazing except for one lady who hate me using coupons as much as I hate getting her when I have to use coupons!..LOL
    Trade & Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/85672-i...e-lqqk-canada/
    but I'm open to anything!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information