User Tag List

Page 164 of 473 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 7085
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lockerz *MAIN THREAD*

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

well it sure was a total bummer i was on all day waiting for the big moment at 6(wich was delayed until almost 7 and i dident want to leave that site or the computer for anything knowing they could restock at any moment and not want to miss my couple SECOND chance to redeem a prize).. i was waiting and ready on the site for the exact moment.. lag lag lag, freeze, white page, 404 error, lockerz offline...so i figured id wait up til the 9 restock(which was delayed until almost 10)... were i went through the exact same train wreck i put myself through 2 hours prior..(still never got to redeem anything)boo on me.. this morning i rolled over and looked at the clock.. it said 6:45.. i flew out of bed(baby was awake by this time anyway) and fired up the computer.. ready and waiting once again for the exact moment(refreshing the facebook page for the ok that the prizes were live)... which dident happen until AFTER 9AM!!!! so that was extremely frustrated once again not being able to leave or stop refreshing... and well.. 1pm came around.. and u get the store.. needless to say i had 430ptz to shop with and got sqwat =( ... i still beleve this site is legit.. they just took on WAYY more than they can handle.. check out this video guys.. try not to cry... =( lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e85-4vCG8og

(its a unboxing video.. the guy unboxes like 6 diifferent items.. LUCKY)
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I honestly don't get how the site works.

On one hand, it seems legitimate since they have given out prizes, but the only way to earn PTZ is by playing the initial game once, logging in daily, answering a single question each day and of course referrals.

I don't see how they exactly pay for the prizes in all of this? There's no advertising, there's no cash back from store purchases, there's no nothing really. I don't get where their revenue stream is for the site and how they can maintain it long term.

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TempletonPeck View Post
    I honestly don't get how the site works.

On one hand, it seems legitimate since they have given out prizes, but the only way to earn PTZ is by playing the initial game once, logging in daily, answering a single question each day and of course referrals.

I don't see how they exactly pay for the prizes in all of this? There's no advertising, there's no cash back from store purchases, there's no nothing really. I don't get where their revenue stream is for the site and how they can maintain it long term.
    Its still in BETA version.. so its not really OFFICIALY launched yet.. there just giving us a sneak peak/head start before they launch fully(supposed to be some time in November) At which point there will be MORE games that you can play ALL the time and videos and a section where you can shop (and redeem you ptz at for discounts)
    so all and all.. it IS legit.. we have all seen the proof.. theyve just taken on more than they can handle right and have alot of work to do before they get the ball rolling smoothly and keeping there members happy(they lost alot over the past 24 hrs).. so.. hopefully if we just give it time.. SOME day.. we can redeem.. well just have lotsa ptz =D

dealseeker/contest addict Deal_Princess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm a bit pissed they r gonna only allow VIPS to redeem when they are the ones who redeem the most in most circumstances.

Ugh it makes me sick ppl who already have VIP and keep spamming websites and youtube for more invites I just want vip I dont want VIP plus 500invites
    Last edited by Deal_Princess; Fri, Oct 16th, 2009 at 05:51 PM.

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Deal_Princess View Post
    I'm a bit pissed they r gonna only allow VIPS to redeem when they are the ones who redeem the most in most circumstances.

Ugh it makes me sick ppl who already have VIP and keep spamming websites and youtube for more invites I just want vip I dont want VIP plus 500invites
    i agree with you.. the people who already have liek 500 friends that act like crazy spam monsters are rediculous lol i am a Zlister but i only have 31 friends and i stoped trying to get more along time ago.. i just earn my ptz logging in and answering the question.. 8 a days isent too bad though =)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wish I was a Zlister
    Last edited by smartestcookie; Fri, Oct 16th, 2009 at 05:58 PM.
    <script type="text/javascript">var geo_Partner = '21ff94e6-1e28-4a36-abd9-f6a00ffe76d1'; var geo_isCG = true;</script><script src="http://js.geoads.com/geoLink.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Stupid site, wasted so much of my time...And don't say that it's in BETA stage, they said it would open live yesterday. What a letdown, Im super PO'd.

dealseeker/contest addict Deal_Princess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by orv View Post
    i agree with you.. the people who already have liek 500 friends that act like crazy spam monsters are rediculous lol i am a Zlister but i only have 31 friends and i stoped trying to get more along time ago.. i just earn my ptz logging in and answering the question.. 8 a days isent too bad though =)
    Thats why you have a LINK to instant invites.. sure man..

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

im a girl..not a man... and thats the only link i have posted anywhere..this is the only website i use on a regular basis. and i had that link since before i was a Zlister.. i only have 31 friends!.. compared to the like 1000 friends these crazy spammers have?.. i would say im about average, and more of the refers were friends rather than from the link anyway!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I only have 21 friends and have 388 ptz! I don't know how these people make all them points!
    $450 in amazon.ca gift certificate and counting Thanks! to Swagbucks! click the link below to join!
    Join Swagucks and get cool Prizes!
    My BBQ Blog http://hrmcreativebbq.blogspot.com/

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by smartestcookie; Fri, Oct 16th, 2009 at 08:10 PM.
    <script type="text/javascript">var geo_Partner = '21ff94e6-1e28-4a36-abd9-f6a00ffe76d1'; var geo_isCG = true;</script><script src="http://js.geoads.com/geoLink.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Can someone explain to me how to do the whole instant lockerz invite thing?
    I am sooo slow at life.
    click here to sign up for BEYOND THE RACK and take advantage of all the great sales!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am sooo disapointed. I tried all 4 times to redeem and I got nothing. I'm tempted to just go out and buy myself a psp to make me feel better.
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by orv View Post
    im a girl..not a man... and thats the only link i have posted anywhere..this is the only website i use on a regular basis. and i had that link since before i was a Zlister.. i only have 31 friends!.. compared to the like 1000 friends these crazy spammers have?.. i would say im about average, and more of the refers were friends rather than from the link anyway!
    Just like Lockerz.. your referral link is down..
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

I have 387 friends. Some people have over 1000. Damn.

Thread Information