User Tag List

Page 254 of 473 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 7085
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lockerz *MAIN THREAD*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I emailed teri two days ago with my receipt and still haven't got a reply from him. Should I email him again? Did
    I have to put something special in subject? I just fowarded and left it has is!

Thanks!
    $450 in amazon.ca gift certificate and counting Thanks! to Swagbucks! click the link below to join!
    Join Swagucks and get cool Prizes!
    My BBQ Blog http://hrmcreativebbq.blogspot.com/

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I still have 17 invites anyone wants to help, plz pm me for refferal
    The best money making site I could have joined:
    http://www.prizelive.com/r/kubeid

Plz PM me your email for the 15 Lockerz invites that I have

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

So if the next redemption is in December does that mean that all the points would have already gone up?
    Last edited by Marla.6; Sat, Nov 28th, 2009 at 11:22 AM.
    LOCKERZ-For an invite to lockerz pm me your e-mail!
    GOOZEX-http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/referral.asp?idr=6135410407247

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Marla.6 View Post
    So if the next redemption is in December does that mean that all the points would have already gone up?
    In all likelihood yes.

They don't seem to be able to honour any of their original announcements.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

^Oh that sucks =/ I was hoping that I would have enough referrals and ptz for a nano, so i can give my itouch to ym brother.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

For the next general redemption prizes will not go up! I say again the next prize redemption prizes will not go up!!!

But after that redemption they will go up average of 4x!!

Thats what lockerz promised they only delayed the date to fixed some issues and to make redemption a lot easier and to ship out the z-litser stuff!
    $450 in amazon.ca gift certificate and counting Thanks! to Swagbucks! click the link below to join!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have invites available. PM me if you need one.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Saving up my ptz
    <script type="text/javascript">var geo_Partner = '21ff94e6-1e28-4a36-abd9-f6a00ffe76d1'; var geo_isCG = true;</script><script src="http://js.geoads.com/geoLink.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Whats this i keep reading about prices for prizes going up by 400%, i can't find anywhere where its officially stated, of course i've not really looked, so if someone could link to it please, thanks.

EDIT: NVM, a bit of searching and i found it in the FAQ's.
    Last edited by kirkeastment; Sat, Nov 28th, 2009 at 05:41 PM.
    Join Swagbucks Today For Easy To Obtain PayPal, Amazon or Facebook GC's - http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Freakazoid

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by protecteur View Post
    For the next general redemption prizes will not go up! I say again the next prize redemption prizes will not go up!!!

But after that redemption they will go up average of 4x!!

Thats what lockerz promised they only delayed the date to fixed some issues and to make redemption a lot easier and to ship out the z-litser stuff!
    exactly, people should read their facebook page like I keep saying, all their information is there, they also posted a new blog too, I am sure all the information would be there too.

They are moving the redemption to December to update their servers, the points are not going up 4x before then that wouldn't be fair and they won't be doing that. They are moving the redemption, that is their choice, members will not be penalized by this.

Also, people need to stop spamming the board with asking for invites, it's getting out of hand again.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Got this email from them today:

To ensure that all Lockerz members who redeemed last week get their prizes, we are sending out TWO order receipts: one within a hour after you redeemed, and one a few days after you redeemed.

When you redeemed your PTZ Place prize on November 23, 24, or 25 you received a receipt from Lockerz. This receipt says "Order Receipt" at the top.

Yesterday, on November 27, we sent out second order receipts to most members. This second order receipt started out with this sentence: "We received your order for the following prize or prizes," and then it lists the prize or prizes you redeemed.

If you did not receive this second order receipt on November 27, please forward your first order receipt (the one with the words "Order Receipt" at the top) to [email protected] by end of day Monday November 30.

A few days after we receive a copy of that first order receipt, we'll send you your second order receipt. If you have already forwarded your first order receipt to [email protected], you do not need to forward it again.

We're sorry, but we can't respond to emails sent to [email protected].

Thank you.
    The Lockerz Crew

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so today's daily then:

November 28, 2009

Please remove offensive language from your post before submitting.
    thanksgiving? was last month

You Posted The Following Comment On:November 28,2009 At 07:04 PM
    thanksgiving? was last month

the scene in the photo, for those who don't know it, is from
    in my slightly humble opinion, one of the best (if not the best),
    christmas movies ever, 'a christmas story' (1983).

and i'm beginning to realize that 'offensive ,,, ' comment,
    which i never see till i c and p it here, is always there,
    we just don't see it, (silly lockerz).
    so i'll try really hard not to fill the thread up.
    if you have some spare time

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

when I do the daily question, I don't see the part about removing offensive language...

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I don't receive any message about offensive language either. Never have.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hey everyone. Things have been a bit crazy this week with the Z-List Only Prize
    Redemption. The Lockerz crew has been working non stop - even during what is
    traditionally a holiday break here in the U.S. Some emails in our queue have
    yet to be answered and I'm putting together this bulk response addressing some
    of the PTZ related issues that we're getting the most emails about. Now, if
    this response doesn't answer your specific question or address your specific
    problem, don't feel like I'm blowing you off with an auto response. Simply
    reply back to this email and I'll give you the individual attention you crave.

I'm Not Getting PTZ For Logging In / My Daily PTZ and Answer Disappear
    We're sorry to hear that you're not seeing the PTZ you deserve. This happens
    from time to time but we're currently investigating this issue as we've been
    hearing from some members this week that their Login PTZ aren't credited, their
    Daily PTZ disappear upon refreshing the page, and their answer isn't saved.
    If you ever notice your PTZ not going up after logging in or answering the
    current day's Dailies question, in most cases, this is a temporary display
    problem. Everything is typically documented in the database and your PTZ should
    display very soon. But, in this case, we're looking into the possibility of
    some accounts being affected by a bug that is resulting in these PTZ being
    lost.

We generally add any missed daily, login, or referral PTZ that are documented
    in our database as earned but not counted whenever we do our periodic PTZ
    cleanup. That's when we remove any fraud PTZ from member accounts and add any
    missed Login, Daily, or Referral PTZ. But its easier to do this when your Daily
    answers have saved on the site with an accurate time stamp. Then we know for
    sure that you logged in that day and answered the Daily and its easy to credit
    you those PTZ. Judging from the emails we've received this may not be happening
    right now. We hope to have this straightened out soon so you can begin
    accumulating PTZ again.

In the meantime, if you're not getting Login PTZ, make sure that you are typing
    your password/combo when logging into Lockerz everyday. We believe there is an
    issue at the moment with the "Remember Me" box - so make sure that particular
    box isn't checked.

I'm A New Member and My PTZ are Stuck at 0

We're very happy to have you here at Lockerz and we're sorry to hear about the
    problems you're having with your account. We know it's frustrating and it's not
    necessarily the first impression we want to make on you. But Lockerz is still
    very much a work in progress!

Some new accounts are having display and PTZ issues. Most notably their
    myLockerz page doesn't display properly, the information they enter into their
    Settings doesn't save, and their PTZ never accumulate and stay at zero. We're
    happy to report that most of these accounts will be fixed in the coming days.
    Once your account is fixed, when you log in, you will see that you're starting
    with 2 PTZ. Don't freak out. The rest of your PTZ will show up in your balance
    very soon!

The PTZ you earned from the game you played when you first joined did not get
    counted, and we have no way of determining how many PTZ you actually got for
    playing the game. So we will put 25 PTZ into your account sometime in the next
    few weeks for playing the game. This is considerably more than the average
    score for the game. We realize that some of you may have scored better than
    most people and we're sorry that we can't give you the PTZ you originally
    earned from the game.

The Dailies PTZ that you earned while your account was not working have also
    not registered. But we can determine how many PTZ you earned by answering the
    Dailies question. We will put those PTZ into you account in the next few weeks
    as well. We will also put in login PTZ for each day that you answered Dailies.
    And any referral PTZ from friends that have signed up to Lockerz through your
    invitations will also show up.

I Just Started Accumulating PTZ - But Where Are My Game PTZ and Previous Login
    and Daily PTZ

Please see above. We haven't forgot about you. You will soon see your Login,
    Daily, and Referral PTZ along with the credit of 25 PTZ for the glitch with the
    PTZ Catch game.

The PTZ For My Redeemed Prizes Haven't Been Taken From My Balance
    We realize that member accounts were not debited properly after redemption. The
    good news is that if you redeemed a prize legitimately and have a confirmation,
    you'll get your prize! Unfortunately, if you did not receive an order receipt,
    then your redemption was unsuccessful.

We'll be adjusting your PTZ once we process your order.

This system issue may have allowed members to redeem multiple prizes that you truly did not have the
    points for. With that said, we will allow your first item to go through and
    cancel the remaining prizes (over 50 points in one day) without any penalty to
    you.

If you have received a receipt with an order #0 or # on it, or a receipt with
    the wrong product on it, your order went through, but please email the Lockerz
    receipt that your received to [email protected]. We can then process these
    orders over the next week and ensure that your prize is processed correctly.
    Make sure you email the receipt, otherwise we won't be able to process your
    order.

My Friends Signed Up - Where Are My PTZ?

There can be a delay sometimes getting your invited sign ups to show as
    "Accepted." It might also show as "Not Opened" when you know they opened their
    invite. Their status eventually updates and the referral PTZ will display in
    your account.

Where Did My PTZ Go?

Some members right now have a display bug where they may not be seeing all of
    their PTZ. We have your PTZ in the database so we know what your PTZ balance
    actually is. If you lost a lot of PTZ out of nowhere, and you feel like you're
    experiencing this problem, message me back and I should be able to tell you the
    PTZ we have for you in the database. Note to some members that recently emailed
    Amnesty confessions of cheating - your reduced PTZ may be the result of your
    cheating - but I should still be able to confirm that for you.

Hopefully this email has addressed your question or problem. If it hasn't,
    please reply back and I'll take a look into your specific issue. We are doing
    our very best to get these bugs and glitches cleared up so your Lockerz
    experience isn't so complicated and confusing. Thanks in advance for your
    patience and membership at our beta site!

Lockerz Support
    Pittsburgh, PA
    [email protected]
    Last edited by protecteur; Sun, Nov 29th, 2009 at 03:00 PM.

Thread Information