User Tag List

Page 304 of 473 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 404 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 7085
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lockerz *MAIN THREAD*

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well,, at least they gave us an update!
    Sorry for delay in updates because your Lockerz team is still working on adjusting/adding right amount of PTZ to those members who've missed log-ins, dailies, etc. This process will take a minimum of several more hours. No one wants you to stay up all night like we're doing here at headquarters and our next update will be in the morning. Thanks.

they're never punctual are they....

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

well 4 days...never seems better pulling all nighters..don't make the brain function any better...then it did the first time
    Live, Love, Laugh

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

So more than likely it will be in the morning/afternoon (i believe morning). No way they are going to have redemption on the night of New Years Eve

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

in the morning? ugh I will be in sweet slumber.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

maybe I will just get a game for the wii then with that redemption
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ju.i View Post
    one of the LAB members said that we're not allowed to use roboform
    Thanks..... I didn't think so

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    I got this email today.. looks like I am not getting my super marios for wii, it took a month to find this out though. I was wondering what was going on when I got an email about my mailing address being wrong (even though I hadn't changed it since they sent me my zlister shirt), and no definite response from Lockerz regarding this.

Dear Lockerz Member,

We're writing to let you know that although we had intended on sending you your prize, circumstances have arisen on our end that make it impossible for us to send your prize. We understand that you are probably disappointed and frustrated by this.
    Nope. Just emailing back and forth about my mailing address being wrong, first sign, then my points not going away, second sign. I was under the impression that my game was in the mail.
    I am seriously at the point where I don't care about the redemption anymore. I am not even going to try and redeem for a prize.

You are probably one of a small handful of people who got that $50.00, just like only a small handful of people have received their prizes like laptops, just enough to make them appear legit.

I think I am officially done with Lockerz, their excuses and delays are way over the top, and they are probably just sitting around, scarfing down pizza and laughing about keeping everyone hanging.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

After this redemption, even for those who do participate, mark my words, the same thing will happen again. Delays, delays, posts on Facebook that they are working on the website issues, then an apology letter and $50.00 sent out to a small handful of people, but most people not receiving anything or even any communication as to what's going on.

Forgot to say though I am glad you at least got your $50.00 , I know you have invested a lot of time in this so at least you got that

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I find it hard to believe that you can use an autofiller but Roboform would not be allowed. Duh, it's an autofill

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BobSagget View Post
    I find it hard to believe that you can use an autofiller but Roboform would not be allowed. Duh, it's an autofill
    True, but Lockerz is desperately scrambling for excuses to get out of paying out prizes, so if they can use that, I'm sure they will. They will likely backpedal and say they meant the autofill that comes in the browser.

In a previous post some weeks ago I had said I wasn't sure if Lockerz was a Ponzi scheme or not, but now I totally believe it is. 's post about receiving the $50.00 has made me even more convinced of that. Many emails went back and forth and I think that's really why she got it.

Let's face it, all they really need is one poster in each forum to advocate for them and say "I got my money, so therefore they are legit". It's a cheap expenditure for them to send say, 20 people $50.00 rather than paying out the prizes to all the members like a legitimate company does. It keeps current members hanging on, and keeps more new members signing up.

But every Ponzi scheme collapses like a deck of cards eventually

Notice the similarities:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Last edited by thecountess; Thu, Dec 31st, 2009 at 06:15 AM. Reason: added a link

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

lockerz.com is back up now. no new daily though

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well I got $50 in my paypal, BUT I was NOT part of the hiccup that occured during the redemption, I thought my order had gone through and Lockerz led me on to believe that.
    Nope. Just emailing back and forth about my mailing address being wrong, first sign, then my points not going away, second sign. I was under the impression that my game was in the mail. Today, while I was out having Christmas #2 at my bf's house, they emailed me saying it didn't go through, here is $50 paypal, and then a confirmation from paypal that it went through.

I know I can just go and buy the game for $50, just surprised that it went down like this.
    it is both odd and good, as in happy christmas the 2nd, .
    maybe the game is on sale somewhere
    if you have some spare time

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

and they are still sitting on the 28th...for the dailies they definately lost many days but it seems I got more points then I had before...so thats interesting
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

any one got their points deducted??

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

deducted for what?
    Live, Love, Laugh

Thread Information