User Tag List

Page 277 of 473 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 7085
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lockerz *MAIN THREAD*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

its the 15th and still haven't got my receipt hopefully they fall through today!
    $450 in amazon.ca gift certificate and counting Thanks! to Swagbucks! click the link below to join!
    Join Swagucks and get cool Prizes!
    My BBQ Blog http://hrmcreativebbq.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm sorry but I believe this is a scam.

I'm a member of many many different forums; very random ones.. a writing forum.. a chat forum.. a pms clan member forum [girl only gamers] etc etc.. And in every SINGLE forum a member of Lockerz is posting the exact comments in the improper areas [like at JTV they are posting it with the tags as 'HELP' to get more views I guess?]

If they are that desperate for members well than.. I dunno.. Lockerz doesn't sit well with me... I signed up with a new dummy account about 2 months ago.. forgot abotu that dummy account and just checked it last night and it is FULL of those scammy emails about a "friend" being stuck in europe and needing help [haha this person is in the hospital as we speak so.. riiight], the big macho man in the UK telling me I've won all his money and needs me to pay some tranfer fees.. um.. right.. lol

Maybe it's a coinencidence... but I only used that new email to sign up for lockerz incase it worked and forgot about it..

Basically the posts [I tried finding them this morning but the mods finally deleted and banned the person[s] after they've been posting for abotu a week lmao] are about lockerz being great... com join the fun blah blah blah tell your friends join share win etc etc, lol... whatever. ::Goes off to watch video from "The angry video game nerd"::

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well....

Sometimes Lockerz is really behind on stuff. For example from the Oct 15th redemption I ordered two seperate items. One of them I got a e-mail for finally in November saying it would be delivered and the other I never got until the other day. So i'm still waiting for that prize now in the mail. I'm not a Zlister either. So, that being said... don't lost hope. They are still in BETA stage, trying to get things sent out to millions of people. They are not only dealing with the U.S. I guess i'm just saying, learn to have extreme patience with this site even if it means waiting a long time. I mean all of this is free right and I am pretty sure that if on your main page when you log in it says you redeemed whatever, then you'll most likely get that receipt eventually... I guess if people don't want to have that patience to put up with it, it leaves prizes available for others....

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

If anyone has an invite I would love to sign up to check it out. I would PM someone but I dont know who has them and who does not lol.

Thanks in advance!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think patience is key here...

jenna- click on the link in my signature, enter your email and you'll get invited.
    Instant Lockerz invites!! http://ultimatelockerzinvites.co.cc/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Patience everyone! They are slow but they alwasy sent there prize! I know from experience!

LOCKERZWe will be sending the remaining second receipts throughout the day, and tonight until midnight (U.S. Eastern Time). Please do not worry if you have not received your receipt--you should receive it today. Please bear with us today as we are experiencing a very high volume of traffic on the site--performance may be spotty or slow.

If you don't receive it by the end of today (which is about 13 hours away), write [email protected] and we will help you out immediately.

<font color=">"Everyone THE REDEMPTION IS NOT TODAY. Please do not repeatedly refresh, or you will be locked out of the site."

Shipping methods has follows: USPS for lower value items and T-shirts, UPS for everything else.
    Last edited by protecteur; Tue, Dec 15th, 2009 at 11:16 AM.
    $450 in amazon.ca gift certificate and counting Thanks! to Swagbucks! click the link below to join!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Site down for a few hours for maintenance! Got a gut feeling they took it off lign to get all the bandwith to send out receipts! Lots of people are now reporting receiving there receipts with tracking no!!!

dealseeker/contest addict Deal_Princess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Its not a scam wanna know whats a scam? Those "freebie" snuggies people keep making a thread for and regretfully expect one to be sent to them. To call Lockerz a scam when theres tones of freebies out there that are phising scams. Those are the ones u need to be aware of.

I see people all over the world posting pictures of their prizes from lockerz late or not they still come. So this is proof enough for me at least.

You just have to wait is all.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

yeah I it says down for maintenance on my end too...I guess I will just have to wait for everything else...its not the end of the world.
    Live, Love, Laugh

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Evil.Kitten View Post
    I'm sorry but I believe this is a scam.

I'm a member of many many different forums; very random ones.. a writing forum.. a chat forum.. a pms clan member forum [girl only gamers] etc etc.. And in every SINGLE forum a member of Lockerz is posting the exact comments in the improper areas [like at JTV they are posting it with the tags as 'HELP' to get more views I guess?]

If they are that desperate for members well than.. I dunno.. Lockerz doesn't sit well with me... I signed up with a new dummy account about 2 months ago.. forgot abotu that dummy account and just checked it last night and it is FULL of those scammy emails about a "friend" being stuck in europe and needing help [haha this person is in the hospital as we speak so.. riiight], the big macho man in the UK telling me I've won all his money and needs me to pay some tranfer fees.. um.. right.. lol

Maybe it's a coinencidence... but I only used that new email to sign up for lockerz incase it worked and forgot about it..

Basically the posts [I tried finding them this morning but the mods finally deleted and banned the person[s] after they've been posting for abotu a week lmao] are about lockerz being great... com join the fun blah blah blah tell your friends join share win etc etc, lol... whatever. ::Goes off to watch video from "The angry video game nerd"::
    i presume you are getting these spam mails not because lockerz sold your email id to them, but because of the domain you registered your email address with (eg: hotmail.com or yahoo.ca or gmail or whatever). It is very easy to access member's directory from these domains. Unless you have a secure domain (like businesses or bell.net or rogers.com), you cannot complain.
    They are not safe too with emails from Copenhagen Summit leaking and The White House emails (22,000,000) missing and suddenly appearing.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

with all the those other freebies ya sign up for as well there is always a chance to get spam to your email address...just like snal mail you get spam or junk mail...hence why yahoo has a folder called "spam"...but back to lockerz
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Site is still offline, I need to do the dailie!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I need to do my dailies too - this isn't the first time I couldn't do it because the site was down either and I was being so good at actually doing them
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I don't think it's a scam either at present. Yes their site is very slow, and they have problems with massive amounts of people connecting at once, but it's not like this is an uncommon thing on the Internet.
    Reputable sites like Future Shop, NCIX, Best Buy have this same problem, especially on Boxing Day. Server administrators for whatever reason (most likely cost) underestimate the amount of bandwidth they need on days like this, and as long as some people get through it's good enough for them.

As for spam, I didn't use a main email account for Lockerz, so it's not so important. I haven't noticed a major influx with this account anyhow.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Still down
    EARN AMAZON GIFTCARDS WITH
    Swagbucks - I have won $215 in a year!!!
    Irazoo - I have won $35!!

Thread Information