User Tag List

Page 281 of 473 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 7085
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lockerz *MAIN THREAD*

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

This is really weird that people are getting these emails...

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

they took on more than they could handle.. and now there only way out is making us look like the bad guys... by TELLING us we cheated.. and theres nothing we can do about it?... there decision is final?... i think theres gunna be alot of very unhappy people... although.. lockerz has got to be used to un happy members by now! ... they deffinatly win the award for WORST constructed, MOST unorganized, and complete FAILURE of a website of 2009 (and i havent even got to cash out yet....)
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

orv, what response did you get?

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    Everyone else who got that email was told that their points would be refunded, and as a goodwill gesture they would be receiving a $50 amazon gift card.

Check that this is the case before complaining, as if so you've got $50 for nothing, and you can still try next month to redeem for it again, as you'll still have the points to do so.

Below is the email someone else received which sounds like you got the same one;

Both of your quotes are comments by protecteur...

FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

The waters are becoming murkier by the day....

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    orv, what response did you get?
    i didn't get a response because i couldn't even get the page to load.. let alone redeem anything lol but it still Peez me off that they can be this disorganized.. they have been failing at everything since they started.. they should take the site down COMPLETELY until there figure there crap out.. instead of putting people through this constant let down... there only making themselves look bad.. the site will end up closed before it even fully launches(which might i add was SUPPOSED to be the begining of december... which of corse was the post poned date of Nov 23th... which was the post poned date of oct 16th.............................................. .) instead of fixing the mess they have.. there encouraging us to keep inviting people...........make no sence in my books... although.. if it all worked properly.. the site would clearly be awesome

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I still don't understand how they can be giving all these things away.. how are they making money?

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by orv View Post
    i didn't get a response because i couldn't even get the page to load.. let alone redeem anything lol but it still Peez me off that they can be this disorganized.. they have been failing at everything since they started.. they should take the site down COMPLETELY until there figure there crap out.. instead of putting people through this constant let down... there only making themselves look bad.. the site will end up closed before it even fully launches(which might i add was SUPPOSED to be the begining of december... which of corse was the post poned date of Nov 23th... which was the post poned date of oct 16th.............................................. .) instead of fixing the mess they have.. there encouraging us to keep inviting people...........make no sence in my books... although.. if it all worked properly.. the site would clearly be awesome
    I know I was so irritated that day...and complained and complained on here, and almost gave up,but I don't give up easily and stuck with it and to my surprise I got to redeem for the super mario for wii since it was still in stock at the time. Not what I wanted to begin with, but I am happy.

The site is disorganized, it's debatable what they are doing on there have the time...but with lots of patience and dedication it does work out.

Sorry for those who "cheated" and didn't get to redeem for prizes. When I get my prize, I will post a picture for sure to show people that this site is for real. Unless it never comes, then there will be no picture..

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

i have no doubt the site is legit.. i dont beleve that there selling our information and have hired people to receive prizes and post them.. that would be WAY to much effort on there part. im almost looking forward to the ptz going up.. because i havent got to redeem anything.. and by the time they go up..ill have so many ptz i should still be able to get something when there "fully stocked regularly"

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

they are supposed to go up 4x, so what laptops will be like 4000 points? I won't have enough for that forever.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I don't know why lockerz just doesn't sell its website to some bigger company... I mean they have a lot of people visiting each day... and many other places like lockerz know how to run a freebie website properly without crashing everyday. I don't care too much about the price of items rising, but what I do care about is once you get to a certain amount I would like to cash it in. I hope next year things will start to work properly, and maybe we'll see some amazon gift cards up.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Isn't the owner amazon? or that is what I read...probably not true.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

no... he used to be in charge of amazon, now he moved on to bigger and better things to fail at like lockerz

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 23edge View Post
    I don't know why lockerz just doesn't sell its website to some bigger company... I mean they have a lot of people visiting each day... and many other places like lockerz know how to run a freebie website properly without crashing everyday. I don't care too much about the price of items rising, but what I do care about is once you get to a certain amount I would like to cash it in. I hope next year things will start to work properly, and maybe we'll see some amazon gift cards up.
    80% of Lockerz is owned by Liberty Media, who are a very large conglomerate.
    Here is the wiki for Liberty, and they have a major interest in various other large enterprises like DirecTV and the Atlanta Braves, and Lockerz is merely one of their smaller holdings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Media

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

what I don't understand is,, on the 24th they had the problem with the redemption... they knew from the start that something went really wrong!!!
    way did they gave peoples hope on getting the items, when it was logic right from the start that it was a glitch??
    they could have resolved the problem so easy with a simple email telling the peoples somethjing like that::::
    member we are very sory to announch that we had a major glitch, the sistem went crazy and we ca't possibly send all the items out since ... bla bla bla... I don't know
    but as a gesture of how sorry we are for the mess WE caused here are some points.....

and mabey give each members 50- 100 points...
    and so the whole thing would have been resolved without that mess..

just my 2 cants... and sorry for am my spelling mistakes *LOL*

Thread Information