User Tag List

Page 328 of 473 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 378 428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 7085
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lockerz *MAIN THREAD*

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bellissimarobotica View Post
    Were you treated badly? Even if not, I totally understand. Sometimes when you work somewhere, since people generally hate work, they ultimately hate what they do...at every level.
    It's like me, I worked for the Reitman's company a few years ago and I will not shop there because it was a ghastly experience. Not like their clothes are epic anyway.

I wouldn't get a Blackberry either. Unless you're running a business or you're a high-up professional, I really don't understand why you need one. It screams of self importance. No offense meant to anyone. Opinions are cool

Anyways, regarding Lockerz, a kid had his BAGGU BAG order from Nov. canceled today. I mean, really? The same kid also redeemed a Macbook last redemption. I don't have very high hopes of him receiving it.

I clicked and filled out my info for the Macbook but I was a bit too late. He gave me some tips though. Next time it's miiiiiiiiiiiiiine ;P Haha.
    I want to see a recent unboxing of a computer from Lockerz. Because they've had Macbooks every time and I think I've seen one unboxing. I understand not everyone is that computer savvy or wants to make a video but it'd be reassuring.
    have you searched youtube?.. lockerz unboxing macbook ... or just lockerz unboxing in general.. there are tons of vids
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Nice, got your t shirt! xD

$168.67 - LetsBreakRecords Click to Join. CPCS!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bellissimarobotica View Post
    Were you treated badly? Even if not, I totally understand. Sometimes when you work somewhere, since people generally hate work, they ultimately hate what they do...at every level.
    It's like me, I worked for the Reitman's company a few years ago and I will not shop there because it was a ghastly experience. Not like their clothes are epic anyway.
    Well, I could say a lot about this, but I will keep it simple. They employ ALOT of people on the assembly line, do not pay well, hire through staffing agencies and then "hire you on" whenever they feel like it. Basically, people make the entire blackberry from start to finish once the circuit board is complete, which I was surprised since this day in age you would think we would have robots to do it.

I was there long enough to get hired on. I hurt my hand one day, missed a few days, told my supervisor and suddenly got let go with no explanation. Yah, I am bitter about that place. They tell you that you will be hired on after 6 months approx, but there were people there for over a year and waiting. Plus, the hours were horrendous. The assembly plant itself was very nice though, clean and quiet for the most part, the people that I worked with were very nice, the job was just very monotenous and long.

I wouldn't buy a blackberry because it represents everything that I hated about that place. I saw the "care" that was put into making these things, what the staff were paid and then it selling for $500 retail, not cool.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

interesting...

$168.67 - LetsBreakRecords Click to Join. CPCS!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Daily Q:
    hybrid or hummer?

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Daily Q:
    hybrid or hummer?
    Which did you pick?
    Live, Love, Laugh

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

hybrid.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I liked to be different and said Neither I think smart car...would be better...
    Live, Love, Laugh

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I think people that drive hummers are just attention wh0res, who needs a car that big?

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I think people that drive hummers are just attention wh0res, who needs a car that big?
    There is a guy who lives down the main road from the side street I live on that owns a jacked up hummer...I am pretty sure if it went a little too fast around a corner it fall over and it wouldn't come side back up to easily. The thing just looks ugly and dumb.
    Last edited by greentires4me; Fri, Jan 8th, 2010 at 04:25 AM.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

It looks cool in a rap video, that's about it

Also, the one thing the smart car has going for it for sure, even if you don't like the car, it is super easy to park and can fit in anywhere.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I LOVE Hummers

and Lincoln Navigators

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

It looks cool in a rap video, that's about it

Also, the one thing the smart car has going for it for sure, even if you don't like the car, it is super easy to park and can fit in anywhere.
    I've never been in one.... doesn't it feel like you're in a go-cart/ bumper car?

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

No idea, I haven't been in one either, but for single people who don't drive a lot or carry a lot around, it seems like a really great idea.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

No idea, I haven't been in one either, but for single people who don't drive a lot or carry a lot around, it seems like a really great idea.
    True

Thread Information