User Tag List

Page 370 of 473 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 7085
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lockerz *MAIN THREAD*

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Yes, it happened Saturday night.
    I missed it. missed my login ptz and daily ptz for fri and sat. and you know what - I'm not going to be sad about it. I had way more fun hanging out with friends than being house-bound, sitting in front of the screen for two days in a row refreshing pages with high hopes to redeem my pathetic 416 ptz for something. February is almost here, and whatever it brings concerning Lockers, let it be.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Who got their prize from the December 31st redemption?

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I sat at the computer waiting for it I could feel it and then every time I logged in with my browser lockerz would crash or make it impossible to get anywhere. That must have been the sign that that the redemption was happening. I go to the page and it would say 'redemption coming soon' then finally I clicked on that darn image and it brings it up and now I have to re-log in what a pain in the arse. They had wallpapers for 15ptz...and everything else was sold out except $25 paypal which those who had less then 300ptz could not afford. Before when i first joined they had a huge selection of prizes or gifts but when I logged on it was mostly wallpapers.

Long and winding road later not enough prizes for all their members is a stupid system to go about. How is it that if you have thousands of members but only a few couple select hundred can redeem for prizes? It makes the whole ordeal seem or feel like they don't love their members and their integrity is slowly non-existent yet they ask the members to invite more people you get more points or chances at redeeming. They make up dailies but they don't show you were your answers are going to be posted to? During a Redemption they shut down their facebook page locking out all their members or fans. And again we spend our lives sitting in front of that screen going nuts because everything crashes before us when its finally time.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Just wondering...how long do most of you stay there refreshing? I just do my daily once a day...I got 'lucky' yesterday because when I went to do my daily I checked and they had PayPal...and wallpapers and t-shirts.
    Free video game trading at 99gamers! Please use my referral link
    http://99gamers.com/invite/Weeeooojr

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

8hours...probably on that day...I would log in and log out and look back every 30mins
    Live, Love, Laugh

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

the redemtions before this i sat refreshing way too llong...has to be one of the most frustrating things on earth... lol i missed this one, i was refreshing.. but not to the extent of the last redemtion.. i took time out to eat and pee this time.... figuring if i miss it.. i have that many more ptz when they launch.... =) and im MUCH more satisfied simply missing it completly.. then if i had sat here angrily refreshing trying to redeem something and not getting anything..... its like a kick in the face... who wants that? lol
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I wish Lockerz team would read this thread and realize how much frustration they're generating among users by simply not announcing redemption times..

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

they need to just raise the prices and stock up..................... no more emtions" rat races to "win" the prize you rightfully earned... it really makes me mad that you see youtube unboxing videos of like the same person unboxing ps3.xbox 360,rock band bundle, psp bundle, ipod karaoke... come on??? how is that fair??????... that was back when they DID anounce the dates.. wich was just as frustrating as not knowing.. its all a complete mess... lol
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

dealseeker/contest addict Deal_Princess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tatt88sic View Post
    I wish Lockerz team would read this thread and realize how much frustration they're generating among users by simply not announcing redemption times..
    They have a facebook page and similar complaints are made. They dont really care for the most part they do what they can which is something but not enough to please hundred thousands of ppl worldwide.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How can I earn pointz besides the usual logging in and dailies and adding people (who won't accept :GRR All the things at the stop still say Coming Soon. Was lockerz ever opened to the public???????? I have been a member ever since it was released!

Grr...Lockerz
    oCanada! Beneath thy shining skies!
    I have Lockerz invites, PM me if you want some!
    www.lockerz.com

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oCanada View Post
    How can I earn pointz besides the usual logging in and dailies and adding people (who won't accept :GRR All the things at the stop still say Coming Soon. Was lockerz ever opened to the public???????? I have been a member ever since it was released!

Grr...Lockerz
    They keep promising new ways to earn points but I have yet to see any- I think they said watching their videos would be a way for getting points later on, but it has yet to be implemented. As of now lockerz isn't even fully 'launched', even though it was supposed to be sometime late last year. Prices for the prizes will go up 4x when the site launches apparently..

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Weeeooojr View Post
    Just wondering...how long do most of you stay there refreshing? I just do my daily once a day...I got 'lucky' yesterday because when I went to do my daily I checked and they had PayPal...and wallpapers and t-shirts.
    Generally I just refresh at :00 and :30 if I remember, which I usually don't.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tatt88sic View Post
    have you read the lockerz facebook group? I think that alone is indication that people are very dissatisfied. The amount of lockerz users on this forum is very small in comparison.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i missed it? darn!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

trucks, it's Feb 1st today.

Thread Information