User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    112 (100%)

LOL thanks for your concern everyone! I have fully recovered thanks Thankfully nobody was around to witness it because I think my pride would of been much slower to heal!
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Graphics Director 4 TAOPE Fuzzy_Navel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wow, to all of you who got maced, I am sorry to hear it and glad eveyone has made a full recovery. I haven't purchsed one yet. So what is the verdict, do you guys recommend it? It doesn't sound safe for children or pets and now not even for adults! lol
    Start each day with a smile!

Trading Score
    317 (100%)

Omg!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I witnessed my poor cat get "maced" by the damn thing... I failed to get to him in time... and BAM! It was kind of funny, but I felt bad!
    Last edited by Wishbonelove; Sat, Aug 22nd, 2009 at 03:53 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I wonder what my grandma would think of this. The only time I ever saw her laugh uncontrollably was (in ~1966) when she would take a break and put a spindle back chair in front of the old B&W TV and watch "STAMPEDE WRESTLING". She would point at the TV, shake with laughter, slap her knee and it was the only time I saw her cry.

Getting "maced" by your Sense & Spray sounds like material for a Three Stooges episode!

Kings County Coupon Queen sarah_300c's Avatar
    Trading Score
    693 (100%)

OMG! That's so funny! I've never been sprayed in the face yet but I get it in the arm all the time! I have it on a table in front of the window, and sometimes I bend over it to pull the blinds down and I get it in the arm or chest or something. Drives me crazy! I'm always saying I'm gonna move it some day, but I keep putting it off.

When I first got the S&S, it used to startle me whenever it went off, even if I wasn't near it. Just the spshs sound of it when I wasn't expecting it.

And does it not bother you that there is only 2 scents? I emailed the company to ask them if they plan on having more scents but they didn't know if they would be getting more. All the other smelly things have like at least 5 to choose from , but S&S only has Apple Cinnamon, and Clean Linen. And I don't like the Clean Linen, I find it's too strong smelling. But they did send me a $5 coupon.

I like my S&S but I wouldn't recommend it only because there is only the 2 scents, and there are other spray brands that have more to choose from. But if Glade comes out with more choices then yes, I would definitely recommend it!
    Last edited by sarah_300c; Sat, Aug 22nd, 2009 at 05:37 AM.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

rofl!!! sorry I know it is horrible but it is soooo funny too! As long as it is not harmful that you can't laugh about it after! Thanks for a good smile! I think I will stay away from this product! I think it should really be called sense and mace! because it senses you and then maces you. Hey it would be a great burglar deterant if you could find a way to set it up while you are out of the house and then if a burgler breaks in they get maced with sense and spray!!! ROFL!! Then it would not be hard to find them because they would smell pretty! lol But you would have to find a way to disarm it before you walk in the door or it may get you too... if you would figure that out you could put a sign out front-house protected by Sense and Mace!! You know like the signs you get for alarm systems!
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Maybe these things should come with a warning that they belong on a high shelf.
    Please have pets spayed and neutered.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Sarah300 they have 2 new scents for it...hawaiian breeze and clear springs...the clear springs is my new fave!!!
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012

Trading Score
    693 (100%)

Since we're on the topic of S&S, I have a funny little story. My S&S has been going off for no reason all day. And for the life of me I couldn't figure out what was wrong with the stupid thing! I thought maybe it is going to stop working, or there's something wrong with it. It was a little creepy actually when it would spray and there was absolutely no one near it.

But I was just sitting here, editing my coupon list and I finally realized what was making it go off. I have a Glade candle burning on the same table and it must be the flame from the candle that is making it go off! I'm happy I have solved my little mystery, now I'm off to move the candle to the other side of the room. lol

Trading Score
    693 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyincowtown View Post
    Sarah300 they have 2 new scents for it...hawaiian breeze and clear springs...the clear springs is my new fave!!!
    OMG I'm so excited! I haven't seen those ones yet. I'll have to check next time I'm out shopping. They both sound really good! Thanks for the heads up!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Philosykos View Post
    hope you are alright!
    i haven't gotten this yet, anyway, i guess if i have one, i'll just put it on the floor (to be safe)!
    only if you have small children or pets you DON'T like.(joking)
    I had one on the coffee table and it freaked out the dog and 2 cats and when we had a pint size visiter we put it up high just in case.
    Picking it up from the floor could be even more dangerouse cause it is harder to sneek up on(unless it is right in the middle of the floor like a speed bump)
    Actually I really like them and never imagined just how much laughter they were going to create. I can se a couple of great commercials in my head(yes I have a slightly twisted sence of humour!) but5 somehow I don't think the company would go for them.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bejaap View Post
    only if you have small children or pets you DON'T like.(joking)
    I had one on the coffee table and it freaked out the dog and 2 cats and when we had a pint size visiter we put it up high just in case.
    Picking it up from the floor could be even more dangerouse cause it is harder to sneek up on(unless it is right in the middle of the floor like a speed bump)
    Actually I really like them and never imagined just how much laughter they were going to create. I can se a couple of great commercials in my head(yes I have a slightly twisted sence of humour!) but5 somehow I don't think the company would go for them.
    LOL now you have my mind on commercials ideas that you are possibly talking about and no I dont think the company would go for those! It would be a funny type of blooper thing tho. Tho I don't know if it would be called bloopers unless it happened during the filming of the commercials. Hey you know the lady on the commercials? She always seems to stand off to the side of it during the commercial if I remember correctly-I wonder if she ever got sprayed while filming? lol that would be hilarious! I find her a little annoying personally.
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

LOL I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one facing challenges with the sense & spray!!! I don't feel quite as silly now

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I can just see "Sense and Spray" self help groups sprouting up all across the country! Peer counseling is best!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information