User Tag List

Page 265 of 1381 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 765 1265 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 20707
Like Tree1765Likes

Thread: SC Fake Twitter Thread!!!!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealsniffer View Post
    babygonnermann I hope your baby doesn't keep this up and you can have her sooner than Thursday! How are you holding up? Well I am thinking about you and hopefully it all goes well which ever way she comes out (on her own or forced out).
    She definately doesn't keep me up right now. A lot of women have trouble sleeping when they're pregnant, but not me. I don't feel her in the middle of the night kicking me at all. DH feels it when my stomach is touching him, but it doesn't bother me in the least bit.

I am holding up quite well. I still have a smile on my face - I have to persevere anyways - I have a child to take care of. Me being miserable isn't going to change the fact that I'm almost two weeks overdue, anyways, so I might as well just enjoy it while I can. Afterall, this may be the last time I get to be pregnant (which I LOVE).
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YesI'mcheap View Post
    how come my husband goes to a store and suddenly saving money is gone out the window?

I know what that is like. When we first bought the house, I was on shift work, DH was on straight days. He went out at lunch time and bought a couple of speakers. Granted, they were a great deal, but it was still a lot of money.

Well, that day I happened to be sleeping because I was on nights. He came home from work, woke me up, and told me he spent some money on speakers. I was so livid!! From then on in, he has never been allowed to make unsupervised purchases involving a large amount of money.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My husband is getting a list of stores he is not allowed to go in with out permission when he comes home. I'm tired of couponing and cleareance shopping and he just shops on whatever he wants.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Eerily quiet...big G is at school, and the little one is sleeping. Its un-natural!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RobynCD View Post
    Eerily quiet...big G is at school, and the little one is sleeping. Its un-natural!

Enjoy!!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

how come my husband goes to a store and suddenly saving money is gone out the window?
    There must be some "training" you can give him? Patty does most of the shopping and I'm only "allowed" to buy stuff when she needs me to go on my own because she's either cooking or busy doing something that needs her attention.

I do have a tendency to get a little more than what I was told to get, but it's usally less than $10.00. Let's face it, I'm worth it.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Getting myself organized for the local SCers meet today. If anyone's in downtown Toronto & doesn't know about it, here's the info:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/101848-...t-post-canada/

Can't wait!

& if anyone just wants to show up, great! The more the merrier!

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

has perfect chocolate brown hair after much trauma ...
    they fixed it for me here at work and it looks great

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Glad to hear they fixed your hair!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DH666 View Post
    There must be some "training" you can give him? Patty does most of the shopping and I'm only "allowed" to buy stuff when she needs me to go on my own because she's either cooking or busy doing something that needs her attention.

I do have a tendency to get a little more than what I was told to get, but it's usally less than $10.00. Let's face it, I'm worth it.
    See Dh666, that my husband model too thinks , He is worth it. He also thinks he is the Crown Prince of Romanina. After 10 years of being together and 8 years of marriage you would think he would know better. Then again he is a slow learner.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Stocking up on good ol vitamin D

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

listening to new Tegan & Sara song "Hell"

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

.jhgfkufxljhvlutfb;iuxyrdoy ktjyfgi,yt
    The only question I cannot answer... why?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Fine!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

See Dh666, that my husband model too thinks , He is worth it. He also thinks he is the Crown Prince of Romanina. After 10 years of being together and 8 years of marriage you would think he would know better. Then again he is a slow learner.
    I'm just talking about a bag of chips or some candy. Any large purchase is always decided on mutally. The I'm worth it comment was as tongue in cheek.