User Tag List

Page 480 of 1381 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 490 530 580 980 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 20707
Like Tree1765Likes

Thread: SC Fake Twitter Thread!!!!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    How about the time I worked 70 hours straight in Vancouver.
    are you crazy!

no naps involved? caffeine pills?

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trucks12trucks View Post
    i have you beat
    awake for 20 hours and slept 14
    i am living by 48 hours day instead of the 24

How about the time I worked 70 hours straight in Vancouver.

The worst I did was work 23.5 hrs straight. The company I worked for outsourced us to various stores to do their inventory. I was supposed to go home at the 12 hr mark, but my ride left without me, so I stayed & worked. Ah, but I was young & healthy & able to do stupid things like that.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

a couple hrs ago I managed to shovel a few shovels of snow and I am still cold! it is cold outside! -28!!!!
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I think the max someone can stay awake is 7 days without having a major effect on coordination and judgment? I might attempt that I ever attended carnaval de oruro in bolivia; 8 straight days of carousing! Now that’s my kinda party

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just got a great deal on a new winter jacket
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

are you crazy!

no naps involved? caffeine pills?
    I might be crazy, but that's best left for another day.

Sorry this will be long.
    I was all set to leave work after my night sift ends at 7am and the general manager shows up at like 6.55am. I think well that can't be good since he usually comes in at 10am. He asks me to stay at the front desk for a moment, he needs to talk with the person doing the am shift who had just arrived. I think to myself, well their fired. 10 minutes later he comes back and says their no longer working with us and can I stay till 3pm and he'll make it up to me. At noon the pm shift calls in sick so I worked their shift and then right back to my own night shift. next day no am shift since they were fired the day before so I did the am shift again, pm shift still sick so I worked pm shift and right back to my night shift and so on for 70 hours.
    Manger sends me home finally at noon like 3 days later and tells me to make it up to me I now have 5 days off with pay.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I think the max someone can stay awake is 7 days without having a major effect on coordination and judgment? I might attempt that I ever attended carnaval de oruro in bolivia; 8 straight days of carousing! Now that’s my kinda party
    My longest stay in hospital was 30 days. I think I slept a total of 9 hrs til I made my escape. It was the only time in my life I've ever been bored.

Unfortunately, I was too weak to carouse.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Sorry this will be long.
    I was all set to leave work after my night sift ends at 7am and the general manager shows up at like 6.55am. I think well that can't be good since he usually comes in at 10am. He asks me to stay at the front desk for a moment, he needs to talk with the person doing the am shift who had just arrived. I think to myself, well their fired. 10 minutes later he comes back and says their no longer working with us and can I stay till 3pm and he'll make it up to me. At noon the pm shift calls in sick so I worked their shift and then right back to my own night shift. next day no am shift since they were fired the day before so I did the am shift again, pm shift still sick so I worked pm shift and right back to my night shift and so on for 70 hours.
    Manger sends me home finally at noon like 3 days later and tells me to make it up to me I now have 5 days off with pay.
    okay that is CRAZY!
    i would never ever be able to do that unless a diamond the size of alaska lay at the end of the tunnel.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GottaLoveFreeebies View Post
    AWESOME TREE!!! Would love to see it decorated....
    Not fully decorated, but here's a couple pic's with lights up.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Sorry this will be long.

How did you manage that? I am not a human being when I do not get my 8 hours sleep every night!

At the right time, a kind word from a stranger, or encouragement from a friend, can make all the difference in the world. Kindness is free, but it's priceless. ~ Doe Zantamata

"And it's always the right time!" ~ Woofy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

So that tree would be about 15 high cabmonk? Did you rent a cherry picker to get those lights up there? WOW

Smart Canuck GottaLoveFreeebies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I cannot get over that tree! Wondering too how you reached the top!!! I have troubles with my 7 footer! lol!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Thinking a pirate movie would go great with all rum I plan on consuming tonight...
    http://superpoints.com/refer/hockeymomma
    Click here to join me at Superpoints and get free Amazon GCs!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Gnite tweeteroos I hope to post pics of DS's totally finished room tomorrow. Get your sun glasses ready for the electric blue walls. LOL

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CPrabh%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoh tml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <wunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1593833729 1073750107 16 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:42.55pt 69.45pt 42.55pt 69.45pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> I am having my christmas party tonight! ( well sunday night..which is today )<o:p></o:p>
    I haven’t got a exam on monday so ..black holes are the limit as to how mad things can be.<o:p></o:p>
    ( cause you know the sky is a limited thing; 96 miles or so)

night twitter addicts!