User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    90 (100%)

I don't really know anything about Mystery shopping.
    But why do managers try to find the mystery shoppers?
    Like FREE Gift Cards or PayPal?
    Join SwagBucks to win gift cards just by browsing the Internet or
    win $1 every day at Lead Prizes
    Please PM me after clicking the links above

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i know thats whhat i was wondering too

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Last edited by harbie; Tue, Sep 1st, 2009 at 02:57 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    maybe so that either they can spot them next time and give extra special service or they can dispute if they were given negative reviews.
    Gapbuster's contract says that you can't go back to the same McDs unless its authorized by them. I tried signing up for two MS at the same restaurant and it wouldn't let me.

McDs is always trying to make themselves look good in the eyes of the consumer. Any negative feedback trickles down from management to service staff. Let's face it, they've got the process down to a science.

Plus you don't need to eat everything. Personally, I've gotten tired of eating the meal; I'll eat one bite of the burger, a couple of fries and the pop. I don't think twice about throwing the rest in the trash. As it was said on "Supersize Me," once you buy it, they don't care what happens to the food, they just want you to buy their products.

BTW, have you seen the ads for the 1/3 lb burger? It looks scary. I hasten to think of the amount of sodium, fat and calories in that thing.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Last edited by harbie; Tue, Sep 1st, 2009 at 02:58 PM.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fire_earth_air View Post
    I don't really know anything about Mystery shopping.
    But why do managers try to find the mystery shoppers?
    So that they don't screw up when they come in.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Be careful, because the ICA states that the company names cannot be disclosed.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Ive tried signing up as a mystery shopper but havent found anything I want to do and I have a restricted diet so kinda hard. But I work at Tmmies and we ve had secret shoppers come in before on the night shift. Ive seen a shopper come in and I said something like oh i hope give us a good comment or something and I swore she was going to crap her pants LOL

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    Be careful, because the ICA states that the company names cannot be disclosed.
    This is why I had the original GB thread deleted. I received a PM from someone claiming that I was in breach of contract for disclosing which company GB does mystery shops for. They said that if I did not have the thread deleted that I could be at risk for being sued by the company for breach of contract!!! I have not done a shop for GB since feb, and most likely will not do more. I have a baby now and she comes with me everywhere, its not worth it for me to find someone to babysit her so I can go eat McDs and earn $10!
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sharky20 View Post
    Like really get a life...you WORK AT MCDONALDS.

I cant put this one off! Are you serious? PLEASE do not trash anyones place of work. Whatever you enjoy doing and whatever pays the bills is your perogative. I am tired of being judged for being a fast food employee. Yes I work with food, and no I am not a complete idiot. I dont work at Mcdonalds but being a manager at Burger King has put me through University thus far. So please do not judge. Its hard enough getting a job at all in this economy...

In regards to the original poster...I did some of these too, about 4 in my first month and I am definitely not doing anymore. I think the food is digusting and the way they interrogate you is ridiculous, and for only $10. covers the gas pretty much! lol i just hope i get paid for all of my jobs..i sacrificed my diet and time lol!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by giffy85 View Post
    I cant put this one off! Are you serious? PLEASE do not trash anyones place of work. Whatever you enjoy doing and whatever pays the bills is your perogative. I am tired of being judged for being a fast food employee. Yes I work with food, and no I am not a complete idiot. I dont work at Mcdonalds but being a manager at Burger King has put me through University thus far. So please do not judge. Its hard enough getting a job at all in this economy...

In regards to the original poster...I did some of these too, about 4 in my first month and I am definitely not doing anymore. I think the food is digusting and the way they interrogate you is ridiculous, and for only $10. covers the gas pretty much! lol i just hope i get paid for all of my jobs..i sacrificed my diet and time lol!!!
    OK I see your point. I have since edited my post. I once worked for Mcdonalds also many years ago. Its true that any job in this economy is good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information