User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

did anyone else get this email??

Good news! We are sending you this email to let you know that your name was drawn as a potential winner of the Shoppers Optimum and Today’s Parent Magazine Subscription Contest that was conducted from February 28th until March 6th, 2009.

Before you can be declared a winner and receive your prize of a one year’s free subscription to Today’s Parent you must satisfy two requirements of the contest rules:

1. You must correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question. Please submit your answer using the link below within 3 business days of receipt of this email.

2. If you answer the question correctly, we will send you an email containing an attached pdf of the Declaration and Release form which will be required to be signed and returned within 10 (ten) business days of receipt.

Please do not forget to send the Declaration and Release form back as the final step of being declared one of the winners of this contest. Once we have received the documents, we will have your subscription to Today’s Parent magazine set up on your behalf.

Please click here to answer your skill testing question. Good luck!

If the selected participant cannot meet all of the contest conditions and/or cannot be contacted within the required time frame, they will forfeit any rights to the prize, and another entrant will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.

For any questions about this contest please click here.

Shoppers Optimum, c/o Shoppers Drug Mart, 243 Consumers Road, Toronto, ON
    (C) 2009 Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. All rights reserved.
    AFPCH By vFcoders

</PRE>
    </PRE>
    </PRE>
    </PRE>
    IS IT REAL?? WHEN YOU CLICK THE LINK, IT ASKS FOR THE OPTIMIMUM NUMBER</PRE>
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Winners

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The best thing to do would be to call them and see before clicking on anything.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I never received an email like that, but then again I already have a "Today's Parent" subscription. Maybe you are lucky and won one, but I would contact SDM or Today's Parent to make sure! Just in case!

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

i didnt

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I didn't get this email but I already have a subscription anyway. Definitely call them first before you put your card number.

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I googled 'shoppers drug mart todays parent' and this link came up: http://www.weewelcome.ca/en/node/32511

Sounds legit but since it required an 'essay' answer, wouldn't you remember entering? It was a long time ago too which seems strange that you would only be contacted about it now...

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

This is getting addictive
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I got an email like this today, saying the contest was conducted from February 28th until March 6th, 2009....
    Pepse...was it legit ??

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Received the email as well, think it was around that time that I signed up for the optimum card.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

I just got the same email and I am on hold with Shoppers now to find out if it is legit....to be continued....

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Oh crap! I just got off the phone with SDM and they are looking into it????? They are not aware of this promo but they have word into their "supervisor" and they suggest calling back in a few days.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I got the email too.
    crap, it looked legit, so I clicked on the link. It didn't ask for password or postal code or anything, so I don't think they can steal my pts. Gonna wait to send in the declaration form!
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

vib is associated with today's parent. looking more and more legit.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    Oh crap! I just got off the phone with SDM and they are looking into it????? They are not aware of this promo but they have word into their "supervisor" and they suggest calling back in a few days.
    Don't worry its not that big of a deal, its not like you put any BIG information on the return form except your name and optimum card number and that you showed you can do math. If you are missing any optimum points then just report it to Shoppers Drug mart again

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Too funny! I just got this e-mail too. I tried to call SDM and they are closed to the night. I was thinking of posting on SC to see if anyone else got it and low and behold I found this thread....

What made me suspicious is that it asked for my optimum number (SDM should have it), there are no SDM, VIB or Today's Parent's logos. Very weird.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well I definitely don't think anyone is stupid for entering this thing. If they entered their SIN number..then they would lol...its really fixable if ya call shoppers tomorrow ...if you lose some points then keep track of your last point balance and let shoppers know. In my opinion this is a mild situation compared to the other fraud out there..just call shoppers tomorrow and think positive

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information