User Tag List

Page 347 of 613 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 397 447 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Here is what I got back from PCPlus:

Dear Member,

Thank you for contacting PC Plus Member Services.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.

Please be advised that the offer "PC Blue Menu Beans for 1000 pts" has been removed.

View your current offers online at www.pcplus.ca or on your device with the PC Plus app. Don’t forget to also sign up for PC Plus emails so that you’ll instantly know when new offers become available for you to load and enjoy. They also help you learn more about all the great things the PC Plus program has to offer.

We’ve attached a step by step instruction sheet to this email along with more information on how to use and load your offers.

We’re always here to help so don’t hesitate to let us know if you experience any difficulty with your Offers or have any other questions.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further inquiries.

Thank you for participating in the PC Plus program.

Regards,

PC Plus Member Services

PC Plus™
    ROMEO and dededi like this.
    Any better and there would be two of me...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

After trying unsuccessfully for 2+ days to get the famous BM Bean Offer to load, I went to RCSS to do my main 'shop' for the week, and somewhere between a quick stop at the brewsy store, and RCSS, and pullin gloves out of my pocket in between to scrape the freakin snow off the car, I suddenly realized that my 'coupon stash' was no longer in my pocket! retraced steps to the brewsky store parking space, but nadda.

To make matters worse, RCSS had full shelves of BM beans for $0.99, that would have gone lovely had that d*mn offer loaded for me. So maybe $50 in coupons gone ... goodbye Free Quaker cookies, still on for $1.98 (+1,000pts ... I got two banana chocolate anyway); goodbye Oasis juice on sale + wonder bread $3 off coupon; goodbye high value stack for Olay, Axe, etc etc from Sat. flyer, and on and on. I could've cried. I think I will ... Boo Hoo Boo Hoo.

Sooooo, how's everyone else's day going!
    The_Scarecrow, ROMEO, engo and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Pointsman...sorry for an awful day! And crappy weather on top.
    ROMEO, dizzyb, Pointsman and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Pointsman: You can rebuild! Those coupons are still circulating in stores, you will find them!
    ROMEO, dizzyb, Pointsman and 3 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Been gone from PC Plus for several months ago. You guys know how much they annoy me with missing points.

Well today they emailed me about a bonus offer.

15,000 points for every $100 on glasses

5000 points when I book an eye exam.

This is a good offer for people who need it. I have perfect vision and have never needed to see an eye doctor.

But god forbid they give me an orange juice offer I'd use LOL
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Been gone from PC Plus for several months ago. You guys know how much they annoy me with missing points.

Well today they emailed me about a bonus offer.

15,000 points for every $100 on glasses

5000 points when I book an eye exam.

This is a good offer for people who need it. I have perfect vision and have never needed to see an eye doctor.

But god forbid they give me an orange juice offer I'd use LOL
    How do they give you the points for the eye exam? Do they swipe your PC plus at the till when paying?
    ROMEO, terry2144 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

i got the eye exam one too and the glasses, I have a great eye doctor already and don't feel like switching. I get really lame offers usually and i just shake my head.i am not sure how much pork they think our family can eat!!
    ROMEO, dizzyb, walkonby and 5 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ah2k View Post
    How do they give you the points for the eye exam? Do they swipe your PC plus at the till when paying?
    This is the fine print

Schedule an eye exam at your participating Optical department (limit 6 exams) in a single transaction to earn the points indicated.
    ROMEO, terry2144 and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I just got my All you need is cheese magazine and there is a bean, barley and feta salad recipe that looks really tasty! Good recipe for the bean offer. Check your mailbox

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I just got my All you need is cheese magazine and there is a bean, barley and feta salad recipe that looks really tasty! Good recipe for the bean offer. Check your mailbox
    Ha too funny we think alike , I clipped that recipe and it is on my fridge, looks like a delicious way to use up the beans!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Yes I got my copy on the mail. Must check this out. Thanks for pointing it out.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by harriet loeyr View Post
    156 cans at 8 am this morning at Oxford RCSS in London. No questions. Heavy grocery cart
    wow, lots. You won! Im still regretting not getting more than 35 cans, I could have donated more.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pointsman: You can rebuild! Those coupons are still circulating in stores, you will find them!
    thanks for the vote of confidence, torontogal ... I shall seek and find over the next few days! ... and thanks for the sympathy, terry ...
    and I even got an offer from a nice person to send me some replacements!! what a great little 'community / family' this forum is. Love it!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I walked half an hour round trip to No Frills (it was the first nice day in months) so I could get in on the bean offer. The prices were ALL wrong or unlabelled. No selection either! Took so long.

Why do the cashiers need to call a supervisor to void multi scans? And call a supervisor for every PM? This was the first time I had been to No Frills in 3 years. I won't be going back. Awful.

Anyway I only got 4 cans (at $1.29. Not even one of each type available) because of that mess. Later, mom calls to say she's heading to Loblaws and is getting me some . Supermom saves the day!
    Last edited by torontogal12; Wed, Mar 4th, 2015 at 10:04 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I walked half an hour round trip to No Frills (it was the first nice day in months) so I could get in on the bean offer. The prices were ALL wrong or unlabelled. No selection either! Took so long.

Why do the cashiers need to call a supervisor to void multi scans? And call a supervisor for every PM? This was the first time I had been to No Frills in 3 years. I won't be going back. Awful.

Anyway I only got 4 cans (at $1.29. Not even one of each type available) because of that mess. Later, mom calls to say she's heading to Loblaws and is getting me some . Supermom saves the day!
    Three cheers for SuperMom!

Thread Information